Sign in to follow this  
USMC-Retired

Easy Links for TV

mpt1947

Tim,

This just happened today - I click on a station and browser comes back and says I can't connect to www.boxlive.tv

I went into Firefox and tried it there - still same response -

I was getting it yesterday - watched Body of Lies off HBO - no problems

I am going to try re-downloading the Zip File and see if that is the problem -

Will let you know

Tried opening with Firefox - didn't work at all -

Ah well such is life

Edited by mpt1947

mpt1947

Don't know what you did - but it works now

Thanks

USMC-Retired

People the server for Boxlive was down. However if you go to online listing in the links you could still watch.

Yes it was down so you are not feeling crazy. It had some DNS issues and globe was not finding it.

USMC-Retired

Just so everyone is aware I will have a new link posted on Wednesday. Since there seems to be alot of intrest in this. I will have a more in depth listing and more indepth way to watch.

Mac Linux users. I will have a way to state if this is available for your use. Some will not be.

USMC-Retired
Boswood --- http://movies-on-youku.blogspot.com/

Try this for thousands of streaming movies.

in fact if you just do some googleing you can find them easy

I moved your statement from there to here. The program I offer is not nearly the same as a search engine. You can browse search list by year, actor title. It has 5500 movies and 15,500 TV episodes prerecorded and in season/episode order. Additionally it has over 7,000 streaming TV stations. (CBS ABC FOX CNN HBO CINEMAX AND MANY MORE)

Your link is a redirect link. However in my zip file you can find many other great sites.

Edited by Norseman