Sign in to follow this  
USMC-Retired

Easy Links for TV

USMC-Retired

TV Links.zip

I have created a little streaming TV links for those that are not up on the streaming.

Included in the quick links are ABC CBS NBC CW HBO ESPN SYFY TNT TBS and a few others.

I also included a few homepages that were posted here.

Simple just open the zip file and drag to desktop then click the links and they will open for you.

Boxlive.tv and Atdhe.net are included in the links. ATHDE.net is nothing more then an easy list and use other streams and spam your screen. But it is there for easy viewing.

Enjoy.....

Tim Potter "aka" USMC retired

Tim-Potter-from-Sugarland-Texas

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 2

USMC-Retired

I will try and keep this updated. If you have links to sites and other places please post them as I will sort through and create the easy link best of the best for everyone to enjoy.

This is not a torrent or program needed post. It is a straight available streaming link.

JoMads

I will try and keep this updated. If you have links to sites and other places please post them as I will sort through and create the easy link best of the best for everyone to enjoy.

This is not a torrent or program needed post. It is a straight available streaming link.

Looks like the links are for PC'S running windows... links are links, no? When I tried to open one of the links the browser window opened, but nothing else happened..

Not criticizing ..

rfm010

just tried the nbc station and considering i can download at 40 kbs max and i'm competing with my daughter at the moment for bandwidth the stream was close to tolerable. don't know if i should thank you or be pissed off now that i have another reason for spending more money than i should for a faster connection...

oh, why not? thank you!

mpt1947

The Thank you option is gone again or I would thank you

So I guess I will just thank you here - now I have to remember the time zone differences to watch the programs I like - but such is life

Thank you very much Tim you are the best

Mike

I have a Mac - I didn't check every link, but the ones I did opened up with no problem

I have buffering issues, but I blame that on my connection and nothing else

JoMads

I have a Mac - I didn't check every link, but the ones I did opened up with no problem

Yes, Thank you for the links... sorry if I didn't thank you. Been living in Cebu too long. If you're a newbie you won't know what I'm talking about.

I opened the file.

WINDOWS icons were displayed.. what's a windows icon? On a MAC a windows only file is a black box with green text.

I was expecting to click on a link and go to the page..

OK, all I had to do was copy/paste the URL.. that wasn't your intent, right?

Again, Thank you.

JM

Edited by JoMads

cebubird

Tim,

I sure wish I was computer literate enough to know and be able to do what you aresaying.

Even tho I cant do any of that basic stuff, I thank you anyway for doing and being of service to all the members who can benefit from your expertise.

Bill

Balintawak

If you cant open the zipfile, google free winrar software and dl&install it.

Works smoothly, very nice,, 1000 more of those babies hehe.

USMC-Retired

sorry guys I am a pc guy. Though on my next update in a week I will also include a text file just with links. cut and paste. Maybe that will help out. Thanks to those that post streaming links. I will include those in my next update.

USMC-Retired

Thanks to Remi_Dk. I pulled a few links out of the site he listed. They will have channels included on Wednesday when I update quick links. However I thought I would post them here. The site he listed is a linking site they produce no streams. So here are the sites that do produce some of the streams. This is from the site he listed and I did not include them.

All Pinoy TV

http://www.yeheytv.com/categories/9/LIVE-TV

ESPA TV (Discovery, Fox Soccer, MTV, ESPN, Showtime)

http://www.espa.tv/community/2

Any links to any site.

enoonmai

Thanks for the links. Living in the US I haven't had much need for streaming TV but I will next year when I'm there. Is the streaming content in HD format and do you, or anyone, know when HD programming will be available with cable in Cebu?

Thanks

Darren

Thanks to Remi_Dk. I pulled a few links out of the site he listed. They will have channels included on Wednesday when I update quick links. However I thought I would post them here. The site he listed is a linking site they produce no streams. So here are the sites that do produce some of the streams. This is from the site he listed and I did not include them.

All Pinoy TV

http://www.yeheytv.c...ories/9/LIVE-TV

ESPA TV (Discovery, Fox Soccer, MTV, ESPN, Showtime)

http://www.espa.tv/community/2

Any links to any site.

Here is a program i use here in the Philippines, it has Star movies and Discovery and a lot of European and American TV channels..

it is free to download and use, all the channels are advertised as testing only so they may change from day to day.

Sopcast :biggrin_01:

I am also a member of this forum http://www.myp2pforum.eu/forum.php

The guys on that forum are always looking for ways to stream media from different country's

Anyway great thread Tim and thanks for the streaming links:thumbs_up:

USMC-Retired

yes I love sopcast TVU Veetle and TVants. I am just trying to prevent the install of programs. However they are all good. I am also a member of that site. love it.

Willie

Watched HBO last night for the first time in years. Or did I? Seemed better, with films streamed end to end with no HBO "commercials." Works great. Thank you.

Edited by Willie

Balintawak

Yeah so did I.. hbo, fox, spike etc. good channels. :evan_iliadis: