Bang your chicken fillet flat

Panserhansen

Panserhansen

Chicken fillet can sometimes be a little boring. I decided to bang them flat with a wine bottle, then add some spices(salt, pepper, paprika powder and oregano). Above that, some mozzarella and some salami(you could also use ham). Flip it over once and fry it on low heat for 8-10 minutes. This is a variant of chicken cordon bleu, but without the coating. Taste reminded a little like pizza actually. I had some fried camotes with this, and it tasted great.

• Like 1

Chicken isn't exactly a mallable meat.

When making my own Chicken Cordon Bleu, I would first put the filet inbetween two pieces of Saran Wrap (plastic or cling wrap) before beating it with a meat tenderizer from the center outward. It helps keep the meat together as you flatten it. :)

Never tried it with a rolling pin (or wine bottle). Does it work well?

Panserhansen

Sounds Fabulous,

have you some wine left overs?

Not anymore buddy..

Chicken isn't exactly a mallable meat.

When making my own Chicken Cordon Bleu, I would first put the filet inbetween two pieces of Saran Wrap (plastic or cling wrap) before beating it with a meat tenderizer from the center outward. It helps keep the meat together as you flatten it. :)

Never tried it with a rolling pin (or wine bottle). Does it work well?

I'll try the wrapping next time, but the wine bottle worked out pretty well.

JamesMusslewhite
chickensandwich.jpg