Meat Balls

fanboat

Gigi is cooking pork meat balls in our little electric oven

question is when I take a bite into on the meat is still pink,she cooked them for 30 minutes.

will I have worms in me?

she is mad at me now...cause I asked her to cook them another 30 minutes.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fanboat

• shadow

• DeezNuz

• JamesMusslewhite

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scary!

It's its dead, eat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinosis   LinD

if there is prague powder (pickling salt) in the meat, it will turn pink when cooked.

Larry in Dumaguete

Its pork from the gaisano,just ground up kind?

Scary!

• Like 1

Its pork from the gaisano,just ground up kind?

Scary!

Theres over of 30 of these babys...and we are starting to feed the neighobors,next I bring them to a bbq party.

what will we do?

Could be that red dye they put into old meat to make it look fresh?. Best buying from the market.

Andrew

Hot tip andy

i put my balls back in the cooker and will cook them till the tooth pick starts to burn a little bit

the free bee meatballs are going out as is...cause i don't want a fight with the little lady....could lead to me becoming homeless!

Could be that red dye they put into old meat to make it look fresh?. Best buying from the market.

Andrew

Hey Andrew

I need a taste tester here bro?I'm scared to get some bugs in me.

By the way...one of the best methods to cook bola-bola (meatballs) is just deep frying the little buggers. Should only take 20-30 minutes.

Otherwise, if you bake them..consider the cooking time two-thirds that of meatloaf. So if it were in a little toaster oven, I would cook them for at least 50-60 minutes if they were no bigger than 2-inches in diameter.

When I make the big 3-inch diameter meatballs for my spaghetti, I usually cook them at 350-375 degrees for 70-90 minutes (depending on the meat to bread crumb ratio).

Edited by BigRob

these little guys are the size of golf balls

60 minutes works in the toaster oven

what happens if you eat under cooked pork?

JamesMusslewhite

Hot tip andy

i put my balls back in the cooker and will cook them till the tooth pick starts to burn a little bit

the free bee meatballs are going out as is...cause i don't want a fight with the little lady....could lead to me becoming homeless!

Andrew

Hey Andrew

I need a taste tester here bro?I'm scared to get some bugs in me.

Let me get this straight. You are going to put your pink balls back into the cooker till your toothpick burns a little?

Kinky :)

But please be careful, there usually a worm with pink balls

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 1

I got the worm now.

pray for me

get out of the pool now... before you leave a trail///// remember your all green now so use only corn cobs

Edited by robert51
  • Like 1