Aloha from Kauai

Suntzu

Hello everyone.

After spending a few months browsing this forum I decided to register so I too can contribute to all the interesting topics.

I'm of Philippine descent (born in Baguio City) but grew up in the U.S. (Westport, CT). Now living and working on the island of Kauai, Hawaii.

I've visited the Philippines several times since 2007 but have been visiting Cebu alot. My GF of two years -- Evelyn, lives in Lapu-Lapu.

I'm scheduled to visit Cebu in November.

The aspect about this forum that really intrigues me are the various life experiences you all have gained having lived in the Philippines for extended periods. I hope that in two or so years, I can move there.

Anyway, aloha to all of you.

SouthernCruise

Welcome ... Baguio is also a great place especially the temperature. With your girlfriend from Cebu, you can make both regions meet. Good luck to your plans and I am sure you will enjoy living here in the Philippines.

Welcome ... Baguio is also a great place especially the temperature. With your girlfriend from Cebu, you can make both regions meet. Good luck to your plans and I am sure you will enjoy living here in the Philippines.

Thanks, and

:stick_poke: to you too!

I see you joined the forum w/in a few days before I did.

Welcome. I am in Honolulu.

Oh cool. How many times have you been to the PI?

I wish Hawaiian Airlines had a direct flight to Cebu, don't you?

Welcome to our Happy Family.... Sarcasm

Suntzu

Do you speak Cebuano or Tagalog? You will have a step on all of us if you do.

When in November?

Big month for me

Mike