Meeting a girl in Cebu

Yes I did meet a girl but not in Cebu. I only had a short time to stay (two days) so I agreed to meet her in Dipolog. I was in Hong Kong for meetings so only had a couple of days for a side trip. On my flight to Dipolog there was only 2 other non-filipinos on the airplane. I guess Dipolog is not a tourist spot.

When I landed in Dipolog I felt fully prepared for what was ahead of me. I remember stories to be careful in Mindanao, be careful that the girl may actually a guy or not the one in the photo (in DIA). I walked into the terminal and immediately saw a guy holding a sign with my name on it. (Actually the only person holding a sign). He was from the hotel that my GF made reservations for me. He told me my GF was waiting outside for me and he would take care of my luggage. I walked outside and there she was

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco88

• Cary

• udonthani

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Marco   This is quite a long thread with info from you in drips and drabs, so let me recap

I have a hard time with topics like these - because I read so many responses that are uncomplimentary toward the Philippines in General and the women here specifically.   You do realize the the Ph

Hey Marco, dont let too many people moz ya, follow your gut instinct and enjoy the moment. Just dont strutt around like a peacock and if you plan to travel around at least make sure it is safe especi

Posted Images

Marco:

From the females point of view:

My husband and I both met at the website dating same as your case. We talked over the phone, chat, and e-mails back and forth. We became good friends. During his first visit, I arranged our trips to some islands including hotel accommodations which were not cheap and not too expensive. I was more concerned about the money that he is going to spend is within his budget and the money that I am going to spend for him is within my budget. Otherwise, it will come out in the same pocket if he is going to marry me. But I know he has more money than I do so he spent more money on our trips. The first part of the trip was being spent for only to both of us, I have to make sure that we are spending the quality time together and have time for discussions about our plans in the future. The second part was spent with my family. Gifts for the family, you can ask your girl friend what they like maybe perfume for her mom and wrist watch for her dad. For her brothers and sisters, chocolates are fine.

Since your girl friend is meeting you in Cebu, why don't you spend some days in Cebu, there are places to go and stay at the beach resort in Mactan, Cebu. Some hotels are cheap and some are expensive. You can search at the websites : the places to go and stay while you are in Cebu.

The first encounter will be very nervous, yes I was and it will overcome after awhile. Your girl friend would feel the same as I felt during the first encounter. Just be with yourself to feel her comfortable.

Good luck and I wish you the best!

Aiko

Stranded Shipscook

Hi Marco, I am burning to hear the rest of the story,

as you said, you would meet her in mid November...

Pleeeease tell us what happened...:stick_poke:

lolhahaha

Pleeeease tell us what happened...:shitstormretarded:

It looks like she took away his internet! :biggrin_01:

NittanyLion

I didn't take the time to read the 15 pages of replies.

However, when someone says they met a girl on DIA alarm bells go off. I've met so many girls on DIA...I don't the exact percentage, but many, many are bargirls....and there are lots of others that are just scammers. My God, there are so many bakla on that site that you have to ask if the girl is real when you first start talking to them. It's a shady site in my experience.

I know DIA and I would not personally take anyone seriously that I met there. For what it's worth.

Stranded Shipscook

Pleeeease tell us what happened...:rofl:

It looks like she took away his internet! :rofl:

:shit_stirrer:

Stranded Shipscook

I didn't take the time to read the 15 pages of replies.

However, when someone says they met a girl on DIA alarm bells go off. I've met so many girls on DIA...I don't the exact percentage, but many, many are bargirls....and there are lots of others that are just scammers. My God, there are so many bakla on that site that you have to ask if the girl is real when you first start talking to them. It's a shady site in my experience.

I know DIA and I would not personally take anyone seriously that I met there. For what it's worth.

Really ? I think it was me on another forum suggesting that DIA also.

Well i got no clue really, but i assume the above mentioned characters are in all dating sites. I was bored the other day and took the time to read the links in this forum, namely dragonladies , and its quite an eyeopener...

But then again, i heard may happy guys met in dating sites.

i met both my wifes in the normal way, one in 1989 in Manila, she was at UP and still studied and the other after my divorce from the first in Germany. She came from the regular friends circle and lived already 12 years in Germany.

Since i am single again, i guess there is no way to predict a happy end even when all common sense is used... right?