Spiders

Guest mford019

Guest mford019

I'm not a punk by any stretch but while I was in PI a few years ago, in Mindanao, Agusan Del Norte, I saw the biggest spider, well second biggest I had ever seen in my life. I let out the most blood-curdling scream I never knew I had. The largest I have seen was the camel spider in Saudi Arabia. Has anyone seen these big ass kinda furry black spiders, and what are they?

You might be referring to the Huntsman spider, very common here.

Larry in Dumaguete

Headshot

Larry in Dumaguete

They are usually dark brown and can be fast as hell. They will eat pretty much any little critter they come across, and my wife tells me they don't bite people. Be that as it may, I told her as long as they stay outside the house, I won't kill them. If they come inside, then they are toast. Besides...they can catch and eat my "pet" geckos, which also eat all the little critters and which I don't mind having in the house. It's funny, because it is the geckos my wife is afraid of.

Guest mford019

Larry in Dumaguete

They are usually dark brown and can be fast as hell. They will eat pretty much any little critter they come across, and my wife tells me they don't bite people. Be that as it may, I told her as long as they stay outside the house, I won't kill them. If they come inside, then they are toast. Besides...they can catch and eat my "pet" geckos, which also eat all the little critters and which I don't mind having in the house. It's funny, because it is the geckos my wife is afraid of.

I found that funny too, they laughed at me about the spiders but run when i picked up the lizards.

Besides...they can catch and eat my "pet" geckos, which also eat all the little critters and which I don't mind having in the house.

I like those little geckos too ... but you don't want one of those big mean and noisy "Tokay" geckos in the house.

BTW ... if they bite you, good luck trying to get them to let loose of your hand or finger!

71185247_1-Gambar-dari-pembeli-tokek-serius-buyer-tokay-gecko.jpg

"Satan" ... the angry Tokay gecko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxkYn8KsdeI

JamesMusslewhite

BIG BIG SPIDER!!!

rain-man.jpg

DEFIANTLY, BIG SPIDER!!!

Besides...they can catch and eat my "pet" geckos, which also eat all the little critters and which I don't mind having in the house.

I like those little geckos too ... but you don't want one of those big mean and noisy "Tokay" geckos in the house.

BTW ... if they bite you, good luck trying to get them to let loose of your hand or finger!

71185247_1-Gambar-dari-pembeli-tokek-serius-buyer-tokay-gecko.jpg

"Satan" ... the angry Tokay gecko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxkYn8KsdeI

Yeah, we've got one of those living on the back of the house and I don't really mind it except the big turds it leaves on the floor.