Sign in to follow this  
David_LivinginTalisay

Pool Party Venues - Families: Swim, Eat, and Drink

David_LivinginTalisay

There has been some Threads giving some details about places that have Swimming Pools, and will let you bring your own food (possible drinks also, but may be 'corkage' applied).

There is not a Forum SECTION (or Sub-Section) of this

Social Events: Parties, Boat Trips, etc.

for Grouping all these Swimming Pools places, that are good for FAMILIES to take their kids to SWIM, as well as having a PICNIC, bringing along their own Food.

Some of these places may allow such families to bring their own drinks, yet others might just sell drinks (or charge 'corkage' if you bring your own).

So I thought of a sort of Directory of such SWIMMING POOLS with URL links to the appropriate Threads giving more details/discussion on these venues.

Admin/Moderators will have to maintain this, and update it with new Venues and Links, as normally there is only limited time to make Edit changes.

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay
  • Like 2

David_LivinginTalisay

Villa Rammelyn Resort (Minglanilla, Cebu)

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?

Could Villa Rammelyn Resort become another Pool Resort, suitable for Family Picnic?

Not been to Villa Rammelyn Resort, so no 'Report' yet.

I just noticed it on the Google Map at the Northern end of 'A. Apostol St.' while looking for 'Ruvi Cave Resort' on the map

Villa Rammelyn Resort_map.png

http://wikimapia.org...Rammelyn-Resort

Villa Ramelyn

http://www.philippin...lyn-resort.html

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

03302008%28008%29.jpg

Villa Ramellyn Resort is one of the peaceful resort located in Minglanilla Cebu.

The Entrance fee is just P50 pesos and the cottage is p250.

This is good for the family.

03302008%28007%29.jpg

If you are looking for best resort in Cebu, I recommend you this because there is no hassle here.

Resorts in Cebu, Swimming pool in Cebu

7 comments:

blank.gifAnonymous said...pila kabuok swimming pool ninyo?

April 21, 2010 8:09 PM blank.gifAnonymous said...3 kbuok pool..naay 6ft, 4ft nya kiddie pool..^^

May 3, 2010 9:05 AMblank.gif Anonymous said...naa mo place puede ka overnight family of 4

if naa what time ang check in time...also until wat time mo close ang swimming pool sa afternoon?

May 6, 2010 12:07 AM blank.gifAnonymous said...asa n sya dapita sa Mingllanilla na locate?

May 26, 2010 1:48 AM kyliekim08 said...unsai contact number ninyo sa inyong resort?please reply........

June 12, 2010 9:14 PMblank.gifAnonymous said...worts rest ive ever been. service is bad ,swimming pool s not clean the owner are not accomodating...

July 3, 2010 11:42 PMblank.gifAnonymous said...pwerttiii gyung batia.. magmahay lang mo

Mga Laag ni Bogart

Villa Rammelyn Resort - Minglanilla

I had the chance to visit Villa Rammelyn resort during the candle's day of my boyfriend's sister "Leah". Honestly I never heard about this resort before, probably because it wasn't developed yet or something. (thinking)

The entrance is cheap and it has 3 swimming pools. A little restaurant and videoke space, good for birthdays and friends outing.

I'm not really confortable with their cottage's, a bit dirty and I see cats in the place but they have wide parking space so you don't have to worry about. I didn't really enjoy my swimming because they turn off so early the water that runs on their slides and other stuff. I hope the next time I visit the place I can see some changes (wink)

P9141421.JPG P9141427.JPG P9141414.JPG

Villa Ramelyn Resort in Minglanilla

http://cebuimage.blo...inglanilla.html

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

IMG0515A.jpg

This resort is small and peaceful. There is a children pool and adults pool

IMG0517A.jpg IMG0518A.jpg This is for adult swimming pool only. It is 6 ft deep.

This is the room available for family and lovers.

IMG0516A.jpg IMG0511A.jpg

This one is for your 5 years old below

IMG0514A.jpg IMG0513A.jpg

Spacious children's playground

Villa Ramelyn is a resort that is family oriented.

The entrance fee is P75 pesos.

Here is a YouTube video showing what Villa Ramellyn is like, in case anyone might be interested:-

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOXFRfGPQYA?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOXFRfGPQYA?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOXFRfGPQYA?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

more Villa Rammelyn YouTube Videos:-

default.jpg

Our wedding day

This is our wedding day at the Villa Ramellyn in Cebu, Philippines. ...

Hershey and Gary One

TrueMedia ...

by gsbluestar

CLGBC- Camp '09

Calvary Living Grace Baptist Church holds its first camp at Villa Ramelyn where young people attended from different churches in Cebu. ...

Camp '09 ...

by TheWilz09

Many more ... if you search on YouTube for 'Villa Ramelyn'

• Like 2

David_LivinginTalisay

Can we make this a 'Sticky' and have someone update it as new Venues for Pool Parties are learned about and prove good for such social gatherings that let you bring your own booze and food?

Jeff/Cerelyn/Ky

One swimming pool that our family loves is at Lancaster Suites near the airport on Mactan. It is close to Marina mall. They have a BEAUTIFUL, sparkling clear pool. Parking is very convenient. The changing rooms are convenient but need a bit or repair (but are acceptable). They charge PhP250 per head if you do NOT eat in their bar/restaurant and PhP200 if you apply that to food or drinks. We pay 200 for drinks and take our own food. Their San Mig price is reasonable so I don't mind using my allowance that way. You might find a better price elsewhere but the combination of an international resort quality pool and low price is very good.

David_LivinginTalisay

Can we make this a 'Sticky' and have someone update it as new Venues for Pool Parties are learned about and prove good for such social gatherings that let you bring your own booze and food?

Can we add/merge this to the INDEX Meaasge # 1 of this Thread - which is URL Link to Click2Map - showing all the Pools in that AREA.

http://www.click2map.com/maps/dwhittall/Talisay-Minglanilla_Area

Talisay-Minglanilla Area

Click2Map of Swimming Pools / Resorts in the Talisay-Minglanilla-Naga Area.

Bonehead

I been hanging out at the Waterfront Lahug pool lately. I workout in the gym and use of the pool comes with gym membership.

It's 200 pesos to swim and they do charge a corkage fee if you bring your own food or drinks. But if you don't swim it's free to hang out around the pool. They do serve food and drinks at the pool but it's expensive! A cCoke or Pepsi will set you back about 100 pesos. It's a nice pool. I like it better than Circa La Playa and it's a lot closer to home for me. :-)

I can find out what the corkage fee is if anybody wants to plan an event there. Just let me know.

It might be a pool you want to add to your list.

Edited by Bonehead

govoner

great map there of the talisay area

i have only been to villa teresita, and it was good 300 peso to hire a booth with a table and room for 6 people

the water seemed very clean and there were about 4 pools , one with an awesome slide

got a bit lost finding the place, wished i had the map before...

• Like 1

mattwilkie

An important addition to the list should also be "which" pools have lifeguards although generally the meet ups don't bring many kids if any its always worth knowing as one of the ones mentioned above I know of several children drowning over the years.

munchkin

hi daVID, THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD ANOTHER SITE TO YOUR LIST. IT IS CALLED TUBOD/FLOWING WATERS located in minglanillia. THERE ARE TABLES AND PAVILLIONS TO RENT. A BARBECUE FOR YOUR OWN FOOD< SLIGHT FEE FOR USAGE> NO CHARGE FOR BRINGING YOUR OWN FOOD OR DRINK, BUT THERE IS A STORE THERE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

BILL

Edited by munchkin

David_LivinginTalisay

hi daVID, THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD ANOTHER SITE TO YOUR LIST. IT IS CALLED TUBOD/FLOWING WATERS located in minglanillia. THERE ARE TABLES AND PAVILLIONS TO RENT. A BARBECUE FOR YOUR OWN FOOD< SLIGHT FEE FOR USAGE> NO CHARGE FOR BRINGING YOUR OWN FOOD OR DRINK, BUT THERE IS A STORE THERE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

BILL

Tubod Flowing Waters resort is already on the Talisay-Minglanilla-Naga Area Map that I created.

We were there recently (17th September).

soccermom

Thanks David_LivinginTalisay for the very useful information for my hyper kiddie bunch! My next step would be to study the map to determine where all these places are :-)

ozboy

Nice cheap spot is Ruby Caves in Tuyan...Minganilia...kids absolutely loved it...

• Like 1

Enuff

Nice cheap spot is Ruby Caves in Tuyan...Minganilia...kids absolutely loved it...

how cheap..........................

we go to villa terasita, 23 people........... rent cabana (p600) & videoke (p800), bring food, sodas & beer, and kids swim all day for less than p3000 with jeepney all day rental (from consolacion) and the cost of food & beer, total cost for a long day away is less than p8000 ($175) for 23 people............ I think that's cheap.

if ruvi caves is cheaper, im willing to try.

ozboy

Just suggesting a spot....never been one to worry too much about cost as long as people esp the kids have a great time...anyway we live very local so travel was not an issue....adults from memory was 100p n kids about 75p karaoke was 5p/song....maybe check their fb page...