Gsat Service

Anybody know a provider, legal or not? Have an issue I need to discuss with them. Cheers!

I just signed up for GSAT...........it will be installed this morning. I bought it from Cebu Appliance.

I heard good things about G-SAT, thats why I went with them. What kind of problems or issues are you having?

Well, I just had GSAT installed....working great so far.

My biggest complaint is with the installers, if thats what you want to call them

They had a drill, and screwdriver......thats all......NO ladder, NO other tools, Nothing to secure the cable...all 28 meters of it.

When it came to securing inside the apartment, they just climbed all over the furniture, because no ladder, they used my silicone sealant and caulking gun, which they broke. They used my duct tape to secure cable to the wall.....sure looks ugly and unprofessional.....and has already fallen down.

They told me they would be here at 8am....then 1pm, then 3pm....then arrived at 4pm....finished at 7pm.....expected a tip and dinner...HAHAHAHA!!!

I paid P2000 already for the installation.

So, I will get my own ladder later today....and fasteners .....and finish the installation myself.

Wouldn't you think a carpenter would have his own hammer and saw? Wouldn't you think these guys would have at least a ladder for satellite installations?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Well, I just had GSAT installed....working great so far.

My biggest complaint is with the installers, if thats what you want to call them

They had a drill, and screwdriver......thats all......NO ladder, NO other tools, Nothing to secure the cable...all 28 meters of it.

When it came to securing inside the apartment, they just climbed all over the furniture, because no ladder, they used my silicone sealant and caulking gun, which they broke. They used my duct tape to secure cable to the wall.....sure looks ugly and unprofessional.....and has already fallen down.

They told me they would be here at 8am....then 1pm, then 3pm....then arrived at 4pm....finished at 7pm.....expected a tip and dinner...HAHAHAHA!!!

I paid P2000 already for the installation.

So, I will get my own ladder later today....and fasteners .....and finish the installation myself.

Wouldn't you think a carpenter would have his own hammer and saw? Wouldn't you think these guys would have at least a ladder for satellite installations?

my wife was looking at this post and all she said was .. they, the company, probably did send them out with tools. the tools just probably ended up at their house or sold off

either way good luck with the rest of your installation.. i'm sure you'll make it all look good

how's the actual tv service though? good reception and all that?

I am very pleased with the signal strength.....I was told that GSAT offers 28-32 channel....................i am getting 30....all very clear.......some chinese, tagalog....but most are english....i love it.

i recommend gsat.....in fact the installers told me that most of their customers were foreigners

SkyMan

I have to say, I looked at their channel lineup and I the only channels I might watch are History and Discovery. I think I'll just stick with downloading whatver.