Meralco wants hike in 2011

MANILA ELECTRIC Co. is seeking to collect from consumers some P18 billion worth of under-recoveries with its recent application under the performance-based regulation (PBR) scheme.

senseless

Its cheaper at this point to just run your own generator 24/7 and another plus in doing it this way.. no brown outs..

Some of the highest electric rates in the world and I won't even mention the quality of service you get...

Meralco is the mafia of the PH...the one company im pissed at most during my living in PH...they are openly looting the poor people in the name of some made up laws and service charges etc. P-noy is a puppet for the lopaz family, he won't do anything to stop the rise in electricity cost.

PH has the highest electricity charges in asia and one of the tops in the world...they sell it more like Diamonds....will someone please do something for these vampire's...half of the earning's that a poor Filipino makes goes to power bill what is he suppose to eat.

People should openly revolt against these mafia empire.....running a diesel generator with solar power would be 10 times more cheaper than what these mafia family sells..sigh

• Like 1

You are right on Moris. However, in reality, if the people don't pay, they don't have power. As I said this something that Aquino should address. And if he did it would not only help the Filipino in their daily lives, but long term as well because it would attract businesses to the RP. And businesses bring their jobs with them.

Meralco is the mafia of the PH...the one company im pissed at most during my living in PH...they are openly looting the poor people in the name of some made up laws and service charges etc. P-noy is a puppet for the lopaz family, he won't do anything to stop the rise in electricity cost.

PH has the highest electricity charges in asia and one of the tops in the world...they sell it more like Diamonds....will someone please do something for these vampire's...half of the earning's that a poor Filipino makes goes to power bill what is he suppose to eat.

People should openly revolt against these mafia empire.....running a diesel generator with solar power would be 10 times more cheaper than what these mafia family sells..sigh