Boracay Beach Home To Topless Sunbathers Again

Boracay beach home to topless sunbathers again

By Edson C. Tandoc Jr.

Inquirer

Last updated 10:36pm (Mla time) 03/09/2007

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/...rticle_id=53932

BORACAY ISLAND, Philippines -- The provincial police chief here has vowed to give back the famous beach to whom it belongs -- the sunbathers, including the topless.

Senior Superintendent Benigno Durana, who also heads the newly revitalized Task Force Bantay Boracay, is promising to clear the world-famous beachfront of motor boats ferrying tourists.

"The number of topless sunbathers here has dwindled over the years apparently because the beachfront had been getting more and more crowded," Durana told the Philippine Daily Inquirer on Friday.

But with their intensified implementation of the provincial "one entry, one exit" policy for ferry services, he said tourists can now stay naked if they like, without worrying about too many people staring at them from the sea.

The year-old policy was not strictly implemented in the past few months but starting last month, the reactivated Task Force launched a renewed campaign to clear the beachfront of pump boats jockeying for space.

Under the policy, boats can only dock from the Caticlan jetty port to Cagban jetty port. Prior to this, boats dock anywhere in front of the four-kilometer beachfront to unload tourists near the resorts.

The clearing of the beachfront would also give tourists a clearer view of the sunset, Durana added. "Tourists can no longer see the real beauty of the sunset because the view is blocked by boats,

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

Dang !!! And I will be there in about 2 weeks.

Is nothing sacred ???

Paul

PLEASE do not tell Iyah about this. If so, I will NOT be able to keep her away from there!

PLEASE do not tell Iyah about this. If so, I will NOT be able to keep her away from there!

I can just picture in my mind, the problem with the boats there, it should be an issue to be delt with if the boats are taking away from the natural scenery.....

And not only that, keep the eye candy away also... :rolleyes: But then again, some of that eye candy is better off being covered up...LOL

So, Paul...what are you saying? Should we take this as a hint to always add you two to our beach goers list? Ha! :rolleyes:

Alan S

Dont see what the fuss is about.

On my local beach around 25% -30% of women are topless and nearby is a naturist beach where anyone with any clothes on is completely out of place.

Paul

By all means, Crew. She certainly would be happy. This, I am sure of, without question. :rolleyes:

Dont see what the fuss is about.

On my local beach around 25% -30% of women are topless and nearby is a naturist beach where anyone with any clothes on is completely out of place.

...and your local beach is where? :as-if:

Alan S
...and your local beach is where? :as-if:

South coast of England.

6 miles of sandy beach, full of mainly topless girls, and around 10 miles away, everyone topless and bottomless.

In fact, topless girls on beaches has become so common that no-one takes any notice.

(Yeah, and if you believe that....lol)

• 2 weeks later...

We all know that Filipinas won't even wear a bikini at the beach...So, they definitely won't be laying out topless. All we would see at Boracay would be a bunch of topless fat old euro women. I'd rather not see that...

Paul
We all know that Filipinas won't even wear a bikini at the beach...So, they definitely won't be laying out topless. All we would see at Boracay would be a bunch of topless fat old euro women. I'd rather not see that...

Speak for your Filipina, not mine. :cool_01: