Sign in to follow this  
ancienrocka

Definitive List of Visa Extension Costs

ancienrocka

Everyday I get asked "how much will my next extension cost" and many times I see the same question asked on this forum.

I have attempted to explain simply the varying costs of visa extensions over a 24 month period at my website - http://www.cebuexpatservices.com/cebu-visa-extension-renewal.php - when on the page click the link at "NEW _ For a simplified chart of how much your extension will cost, click this link."

I hope this helps.

Paul

• Like 3

Moris

very good info thanks

broden

so how many people are going to look at your chart and say

"oh ok i see thanks"

and look back at you

"so how much is my extension gonna cost?"

;)

Cary

Thanks Paul

SAM_NY

Paul,

Do you help people in extending visa in Manila as well? If so, how much is your fees for that? Someone was asking me this info, so I thought to ask you...

ancienrocka

Paul,

Do you help people in extending visa in Manila as well? If so, how much is your fees for that? Someone was asking me this info, so I thought to ask you...

Hi Sam,

I do all my visa extensions at the Cebu Immigration office but I do have 2 clients who live in Manila who have sent me their passports to take care of here. I also have about 20 passports of other people who live too far away from Cebu to easily get to the BoI each 2 months.

Paul

• Like 1

Ricky

As a client of Paul's I just want to add my recommendation for Paul's services. He is fast, efficient and takes a lot of the hassle out of getting a renewal. And he's also a decent guy! Thanks Paul.

• Like 2

Tomas

Paul,

Thanks for posting. I assume .xlsx is the latest Excel file format? Unfortunately, my version of Star Office (which is perhaps 2.5 years old) cannot read this file and so I cannot see the contents. This is actually the first Microsoft file I have ever encountered that I can't read with it.

Can you tell me how to read the file or can it be put in a non-proprietary format?

Thanks, Tomas

booger10

Paul,

Thanks for posting. I assume .xlsx is the latest Excel file format? Unfortunately, my version of Star Office (which is perhaps 2.5 years old) cannot read this file and so I cannot see the contents. This is actually the first Microsoft file I have ever encountered that I can't read with it.

Can you tell me how to read the file or can it be put in a non-proprietary format?

Thanks, Tomas

If you don't have latest excel and don't want to invest in office... download Openoffice.. will do most all that Office will do.

http://www.openoffice.org/

• Like 1

Tomas

Paul,

Thanks, Tomas

If you don't have latest excel and don't want to invest in office... download Openoffice.. will do most all that Office will do.

Yes, that is what I use and have used for many years (Star Office is the alternate name for Open Office, Star Office was the version that cost money and was supported). I am downloading an update right now (version 3.1). My current version is 2.4.1 which maybe old. Maybe the upgrade will help.

Thanks, Tomas

Tomas

Paul,

Thanks, Tomas

Yes, that is what I use and have used for many years (Star Office is the alternate name for Open Office, Star Office was the version that cost money and was supported). I am downloading an update right now (version 3.1). My current version is 2.4.1 which maybe old. Maybe the upgrade will help.

Thanks, Tomas

My newer, downloaded version of Open Office works on the file. Thanks.

ancienrocka

Paul,

Thanks, Tomas

Thanks, Tomas

My newer, downloaded version of Open Office works on the file. Thanks.

Glad you were able to read in mate

bepresentnow

according to this: http://www.cebuexpatservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/visaextensioncost.jpg

p7600 to stay another 2 months. Then if you want to leave the country, you turn the ACR card back in, so you're back to the beginning. This adds in the cost for every trip for you to leave the country. That's another p2800 for every trip you want to take outside this country.

easy44

according to this: http://www.cebuexpat...tensioncost.jpg

p7600 to stay another 2 months. Then if you want to leave the country, you turn the ACR card back in, so you're back to the beginning. This adds in the cost for every trip for you to leave the country. That's another p2800 for every trip you want to take outside this country.

My understanding is that the ACR-I card for tourists is good for 1 year. You don't need to turn it in when you leave and can continue to use it for one year.

ed villas

any updates that you can share.since the Holidays are coming?