Breaking news - Tour bus held hostage

On TV now. 20 + Korean hostages held by ex PNP officer in a tour bus on Roxas Blvd near the Quirino Grandstand. Two hostages released. Hostage taker wants to be re-enstated . !! :)

Not good for the tourist industry here.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UZI

• NittanyLion

• SkyMan

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the Koreans will not be so crazy about visiting the Philippines now.

It's NOT their fault. All countries must send the Philippines a few hundred million dollars to upgrade their equipment and training.   <sarcasm>

Is this still a misunderstanding? When does something go from a misunderstanding to a crime in 'filipino mentality'?

Posted Images

• Like 1
Ozepete

On TV now. 20 + Korean hostages held by ex PNP officer in a tour bus on Roxas Blvd near the Quirino Grandstand. Two hostages released. Hostage taker wants to be re-enstated . !! :)

Not good for the tourist industry here.

Quote: "When was the last time, you did something for the 1st time...?"

I think this poor bastard has done something for the first time.... and the last... bang!!

How can you be reinstated by committing a crime???

He either has evidence (seen passing a folder of docs to the negotiator ) that he needs to pass in full view of the press or he has a terminal illness & wants money for his family IMO. He knows the outcome, he is ex PNP ( Snr Inspector) & a decorated officer.

mahogany

Looks like quite a few ESL teachers will be losing their jobs as a consequence.

See? Hijacking a bus full of tourists with an assault rifle is just a 'misunderstanding'. It isn't something to condemn the man for. If his drug accusation proves false, just re-instate him and forget all about the hostage taking. :)

For Real

Talk about a is conspicuous situation now Rolando!!!

Dust that old uniform & commit less conspicuous daily acts (mostly against your beloved tourists) could have you living like a king for the remainder of your life.shitstormretarded.gif

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i'm sure they can't wait to give him everything he wants

hindsight-guess-what-happens-next-demotivational-poster-1272748297.jpg

He has posted a note which appears to set a 3pm deadline. Also some irate spectator almost got to the bus. Good police work....NOT

• Admin (Retired)
broden

story has gone world wide just saw it mentioned on the news here in the states while flipping channels

story has gone world wide just saw it mentioned on the news here in the states while flipping channels

Yeah, its on MSNBC already: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38810942/ns/world_news-asiapacific/

They are saying that most of the tourists are from Hong Kong. Authorities had misidentified them earlier (sorry Paul).

He has posted a note which appears to set a 3pm deadline. Also some irate spectator almost got to the bus. Good police work....NOT

Seems the spectator was his PO brother. The 3pm note looks ominous though