Web Site Developer Required

A Filipino was asked some two months ago to design a new web site for me. Although I asked for a number of changes to be made, that developer has sat on his hands and done no work on my site in over a month. He is, apparently, in dispute with a fellow Forum member who contracted him to make the site on my behalf with the result that I'm left without a site that I have paid for.

Although the developer gave me the log-in and password for the development site last Friday so that I could add content, he has since changed the password thus preventing me accessing my own site!

I am hoping to be able to get the site transferred from its current development host to my host but I don't posses the necessary expertise to complete it, make it spambot/download manager/spider proof and search-engine friendly.

If you posses - and can demonstrate to me that you have - the expertise to either complete the project, or re-engineer it from scratch, then please contact me as soon as possible. I have a Linux host on a fast server (100 MBit link) and, I understand that the CMS used is WordPress "Developer Edition"(?) and uses a custom template. You can see the site as it currently exists here.

Mark

NittanyLion

The guy did you a favor...that website is quite pangit.

My bro used a guy in Angeles to do his website. It would take him around P5000 and 2 weeks would get your website complete.

PM me if you want the guy's email address...you can work out everything with him.

AndyMoreno

Hi there,

I am a professional web developer, if you still have issues with your site feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

/Andy

I can do it.

I only do custom build sites, so if you wan't a predone CMS engine i dont do it.

Custom buildt = stronger security. But offcourse more costly.

My ongoing rate are 750,-Nkr/h (ap. php 5000/h)

Edited by Baldy