Condo ///// Hotels

smokey

so how much are the man sized units you know the units over 60 sq meters?? 24 sq meters is a small hotel room not what i would think of as a place for a family to vacation well unless me and the family were little people.... a better investment would be to play the lottery then to give your money away this way... wonder how the sales staff looks at themeslves in the mirror after selling one of these super investments..

robert51 Where did you get this 28 days a year from?

david as you are asking ME this question i will tell you i looked into buying a unit in reno as i figured if it was not rented i could always stay there,, well that is how i found out about the 28 days , and you may find this hard to believe but while i have very little book education i have managed to do very well for myself in business .... Some of us live by the credo .. Do on to others as you would want them to do on to you //// and other people live by the moto //// A fool and his money are soon parted //// i chose the first and at times its hard and not very profitable but in the end it feels good

Edited by robert51
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David_LivinginTalisay

• Markham

• smokey

• D_D

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I know about condo hotels

Here is some information relating to a Condotel that I am buying - Ultima Residences - Ramos Tower. Turnover date December 2011   I did not buy it to live in, but rather the Lifestyle that

Harbour Plaza North Point Studio Apartment - 28 Sq.m Self-Rating: **** See Reviews 1 King size bed, 1 Bathroom 28 Sq.m (301 Sq.ft) Minimum length of stay: 1 month More privacy than hotels

Actually having Free stays in my Apartment in Cyprus, as well as paying for the Flights and having pocket money to cover meals and Keo Beer, Cyprus Wines and Brandy and basically a damn good holiday, sometimes twice a year, is all I got from signing that apartment over to managed Condo Hotel type Letting. Oh and I did make some profit from the Sale of my Apartment (but wish I could have afforded to keep hold of it as not doubt worth a lot more since Cyprus become part of the EEC) I would be happy if this 28 sq m Condo unit in Ramos Tower achieved something like that also?

There's one big difference between your apartment in Cyprus and your Condotel room at Ramos Tower here in Cebu. You didn't live in Cyprus at the time but you do live in Cebu. If the development you were buying-into were in Boracay, Palawan, Phuket, Penang or Frasers' Hill, then I could see some sense but not when it's in the same city.

Mark

David_LivinginTalisay

Personally I don't consider this to be a wise investment.

There's a lot of good quality accommodation available in the Metro area and the only occasion that I know of when it was almost impossible to get a room in a four or five star hotel was just before the start of the ASEAN Conference in late 2006 early 2007. Even then there were still rooms available. Since then more hotels have opened including a huge hotel/resort complex on Mactan, soon to be joined by the Renaissance Hotel adjacent to SM Mall (it may even be open now, I haven't been that way in over 2 months).

Mark

Markham, if you don't consider such Studio Condo for Php1.8M to be a wise investment, then dont buy, assuming you had funds to do so. Also assuming there is any more such units, which there is NOT in Ramos Tower, as I bought the last remaining unit. Diver Douglas seems to have funds to buy Condo's for investment and has gained knowledge and experience in this area.

He posted to this forum that Condo Units of under Php2.5M are popular because they don't attract 12% VAT.

But from my checking (Persimmon North Tower), it seems some Developers are taking advantage of this popularity and inflating the Cost/sq m figure. I discovered a Studio Unit of a given Floor Area was approx half the price (VAT included) of a unit with double the floor area. In other words the Studio apartment cost/sqm was approx 12% higher than the apartment with double the floor area.

Diver Douglas seems to have Preferential Buyer Status with some developers allowing him to learn of new Development releases, before the general public and before they even go on sale. Some developers seemed to offer such units for 'Pre-Sale', even before construction started. He cites the two main advantages as being i) able to select which Unit to buy with regards Floor and direction, so as to obtain maximum resale value, ii) opportunity to buy at pre-pre-Sale prices? I was told the HLURB, now do not issue a 'Permit to Sell' to the Developer until the Registration has been issued AND construction has then started. There have been many cases of such high rise Condo developments taking years to get started and certainly a lot longer than the standard 1 Year from issue of Permit to Sell to Completion and Turnover Date. Take Palace Tower as an example - how are those 'investors' feeling that got in on such pre-pre-Sale prices at the end of 2006, before any Registration Document and Permit to Sell was issued by the HLURB. It is still not completed 4 years later. It was a Korean company behind that Development and used a Manila based Construction company to build it. During the 4 level basement, foundations construction, a retaining wall collapsed. This took a long time to fix, and cost a lot of money to put right. The contract with the Manila Construction company was cancelled. The project was handed over to new Developer at no cost. The project had its name changed from Palace Tower to 'Avalon' and was re-launched in June 2010

I mention this as a caution to possible dangers of long delays, if you sign up at the very early stages in an attempt to get the best unit, at attractive prices.

On the other hand, I bought into Ramos Tower at last possible chance

NOTE:

UNIT NO.
IS THE ONLY SMALLEST UNIT LEFT.

UNIT NO.
IS THE LAST 2 BIGGER UNITS LEFT.

Ramos Tower: Unit 15-02

Total Unit Area
: 27.S sq m

Unit Area Of tail : Ground = 23.50, Balcony = 4.0

P
ayment Scheme
CASH (*10% Discount)

Total Contract Value
(Php75,040.33/sq m)

Less Contract - TC.V
206,360.91*

Less Discount - 0.P :__________________

TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE
:
(Php67,536.3/sq m)

Ramos Tower: Unit 4-13

Total Unit Area : 5I sq m.

Unit Area Detail : Ground = 46.60, Balcony = 4.40

TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE
:
(Php67,962.52/sq m)

There was also another 51 sq m unit like the above, also on the
4th Floor

Fuente Triangle Realty Development
ASEC Development Corporation

FTRDC Gross
ASEC Gross

VAT(0%)
VAT(12%)

FTRDC AMOUNT
ASEC AMOUNT

NETT TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE

Cash Price (10% Discount) =
(Php63,423.86/sq m)

Because of that 'split' with Php2.4M to FTRDC and only the Balance Php1,066,088.20 to ASEC Development Corporation attracting VAT,

some Php288K in VAT may have been saved?

Regardless in this case the bigger 51 sq m unit with applicable VAT, is cheaper in terms of Cost/sq m. than the 27.5 sq m unit

What is more, if considering the Ramos Tower Condotel Leaseback Program, it has a Share Ratio of Renting Pool of 2.5 compared to 1.0

So that is 2.5 x Nett Income for 1.7 x Cash 10% Discounted Net Contract Value

Therefore if Rental Income from Managed Letting is your aim then the more expensive Ramos Tower Unit 4-13 of 51 sq m may have been a wiser investment?

However without a home Loan, I would have found it difficult/impossible to buy the larger unit. There is a possibility that instead of deciding on signing up that 27.5sq m unit to the Condotel Leaseback program, I could 'trade in' @ prevailing market price to other available FTRDC properties?

Ramos Tower with the Club Ultima Membership @ 70% Discount, made it more attractive than Grand Cenia

Not only are the studio Condo Units bigger in Ramos Tower (27.5 sq m v 24.54 sq m.), but their Condotel Leaseback Program is Optional contract for 10 Years instead of Compulsory, indefinitely!

Then look at the Letting Potential comparison

..........................Ramos Tower...........................................Grand Cenia

Location:................ Nr. Fuenta Osmenia/Mango Ave,............................ Opp. Ayala Center

Attractions:............. Sky Adventures/4D Cinema/Restaurants/Bars on Mango Ave....Ayala Mall and Ayala Terraces

Condo Management:.........Crown Regency.............................................TBA?

Room Size:............... 27.5sqm ..................................................24.54 sq m

Room Rate/Night: ..........Php2,000.00.............................................. Php3,200.00

So which of these 2 x Studio Condo Hotel Rooms, would you most likely book, for fun time stay in Cebu City?

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay

so how much are the man sized units you know the units over 60 sq meters?? 24 sq meters is a small hotel room not what i would think of as a place for a family to vacation well unless me and the family were little people.... a better investment would be to play the lottery then to give your money away this way... wonder how the sales staff looks at themeslves in the mirror after selling one of these super investments..

robert51 Where did you get this 28 days a year from?

david as you are asking ME this question i will tell you i looked into buying a unit in reno as i figured if it was not rented i could always stay there,, well that is how i found out about the 28 days , and you may find this hard to believe but while i have very little book education i have managed to do very well for myself in business .... Some of us live by the credo .. Do on to others as you would want them to do on to you //// and other people live by the moto //// A fool and his money are soon parted //// i chose the first and at times its hard and not very profitable but in the end it feels good

You must be accurate with your facts, Robert! David's unit is quoted as 28 sq.mtr but in fact it'll be slightly smaller than that since measurements on architectural drawings are almost always taken from the centre of walls and it may well include the small patio. That being the case, the room could be 2 or 3 inches (or more) smaller for each side of each inner wall and 5 or 6 inches (or more) for the exterior wall. But you're right: it is about the size of a small hotel room designed for two occupants.

I commend you for sticking to your motto - "Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you" - it's a sad reflection on society that more people don't recognise that.

Mark

David_LivinginTalisay

There's one big difference between your apartment in Cyprus and your Condotel room at Ramos Tower here in Cebu.

You didn't live in Cyprus at the time but you do live in Cebu.

If the development you were buying-into were in Boracay, Palawan, Phuket, Penang or Frasers' Hill, then I could see some sense but not when it's in the same city.

Mark

I am not sure I follow your 'logic' of the thinking behind your reply here Mark?

I take it you are saying you can see the value in buying a 'Holiday Home' where you and others might like to use such Apartment for a Holiday, like Boracay for example, rather than buying an apartment near to where we already have a home, is that it?

Well I do not have enough funds to pay Php5M upwards for a Condotel Unit in Crown Regency Boracay, right now as one good reason!

What you don't seem to realise Mark, about the J king and Sons Inc Developments, is that you buy into the 'Kings Empire'!

If we do decide to sign up for that Condotel Leasback Program, then we get 30 days Free use. From what I understand these 30 Days are given in the Form of 'Vouchers'.

I paid Php12,700 for my Club Ultima Membership dues for 1 Year in advance, rather than on month by month basis.

I received the 12 x Php500 Vouchers and 1 x Room Accommodation Voucher immediately rather than at end of the Year.

I also got a 2nd Room Voucher, as a 'reward' for paying in advance.

If I was already in the Condotel Leaseback Program I presume there would have been another 30 x Room Vouchers also.

These Room Vouchers (or Overnight coupons) do not expire, and can be used to Book a Room anywhere in the Crown Regency Group.

"Overnight coupons will be released upon payment of corresponding maintenance fee. Coupons are transferrable and do not have expiry."

LIFETIME MEMBER BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES:

• [*]Free Yearly Room Nights depending on membership category at any Crown Regency Hotels at Cebu, Guadalupe, Mactan, and Davao.[*]Free use of Gym, Swimming Pool and other facilities at Club Ultima Tower and Crown Regency Hotels.[*]30% Discount on all Hotel Rooms of Crown Regency chain of hotels nationwide.[*]30% - 50% Discount on any of the Sports facilities like; Badminton, Gym, Boxing, Wall Climbing, Basketball, Volleyball, and all other sports facilities at Metrosports
smokey

A time share with a twist.... seems just un american that you need permission from management to stay anytime you want in a condo you paid for../// so if you have no vouchers and YOUR unit is empty you can not just show up and say.... well my unit is empty i will spend the night here if that is ok with you guys.. rent it out yourself... time share sucks /// and david these coupons are not free you paid 2 1/2 MILLION peso for them....

Edited by robert51

There's one big difference between your apartment in Cyprus and your Condotel room at Ramos Tower here in Cebu. You didn't live in Cyprus at the time but you do live in Cebu. If the development you were buying-into were in Boracay, Palawan, Phuket, Penang or Frasers' Hill, then I could see some sense but not when it's in the same city.

Mark

I don't follow your 'logic' on your reply here Mark?

I take it you are saying you can see the value in buying a 'Holiday Home' where you and others might like to use such Apartment for a Holiday, rather than buying an apartment near to where we already have a home, is that it?

Exactly so.

If we do decide to sign up for that Condotel Leasback Program, then we get 30 days Free use. From what I understand these 30 Days are given in the Form of 'Vouchers'.

If I was already in the Condotel Leaseback Program I presume there would have been another 30 x Room Vouchers also.

From what you understand? You presume - you're not sure?

David, having lost a minor investment (as you will have read), I may not be the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to judging whether an investment was good or bad. But I can assure you that if were me who was considering such an investment, I would want all the 'i's dotted and 't's crossed before I signed on the dotted-line. I would want to know exactly what the terms, conditions, liabilities and benefits are and I would want those in writing. Only when I'm armed with all the facts can I make a balanced judgement. To do otherwise is foolish, in my view.

For about the same investment as yours in total, I will have a spacious three bedroom western-style house sitting on a 1,500 sq mt lot, on a greenfield site, in a rural setting but only 15 minutes from the city centre. I have no intention of renting it out, but if I were to, the likely rent would be 70k-80k per month. You do the math, David, who's making the better investment?

Mark

Edited by Markham
Fixed quotes
David_LivinginTalisay

I am not at all sure why you've responded to questions I quite clearly put to Robert. And, if you had read his post, you will see he very clearly used the words "if it were me" which means "If I were considerring such an investment I would.....". Nowhere, in either Robert's post nor my reply are you even mentioned, so quite where your diatribe has come from, I really don't know.

Being a Forum Moderator does not preclude me from having or expressing an opinion.

Now kindly stick to the topic under discussion.

Mark

Robert51 posted a reply with such comment, that you quoted, in your reply to him.

I was directing my comments both to what Robert had posted in his reply, and what you put in your reply to his.

Sorry if this was not clear and apparently you don't seem to grasp the point I was trying to make?

This point being posts with cryptic comments about commissions, that do not exist, and a figment of Robert51's, imagination, are not valid for discussion on Condotel Investment unless such is identified and defined.

So why are you not reminding Robert51 to "kindly stick to the topic under discussion" but instead posting a reply, making a comment on such.

Who is supposedly receiving what amount, for what purpose in this case?

Was it YOU who locked the Home Loan Thread after I mentioned that Condotel discussion was 'Off topic'? If so care to explain why?

David_LivinginTalisay

From what you understand? You presume - you're not sure?

David, having lost a minor investment (as you will have read), I may not be the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to judging whether an investment was good or bad. But I can assure you that if were me who was considering such an investment, I would want all the 'i's dotted and 't's crossed before I signed on the dotted-line. I would want to know exactly what the terms, conditions, liabilities and benefits are and I would want those in writing. Only when I'm armed with all the facts can I make a balanced judgement. To do otherwise is foolish, in my view.

For about the same investment as yours in total, I will have a spacious three bedroom western-style house sitting on a 1,500 sq mt lot, on a greenfield site, in a rural setting but only 15 minutes from the city centre. I have no intention of renting it out, but if I were to, the likely rent would be 35k-40k per month. You do the math, David, who's making the better investment?

Mark

Ramos Towers has reached the 8th floor with construction, the unit I am buying is on the 15th floor and completion Date is given as December 2011, as I already posted. I can not sign up to such Leaseback Contract until at least 6 months before Turnover Date ie June 2011 being the earliest.

Plenty of time to read the Condotel Leaseback Program Documents, ask questions get answers in writing.

I may not decide I want to be locked in to a 10 Year Leaseback Contract.

The ones in Boracay are only for 5 Years, so I would be wanting something like that also.

Have someone negotiate better terms/prices and a lawyer incorporate any required changes into the contracts if necessary.

You brought up "have a spacious three bedroom western-style house sitting on a 1,500 sq mt lot, on a greenfield site, in a rural setting" which is not about Condo Hotels.

So you managed to get all this for Php1.8M then Mark - that is good value!

For the land alone @ Php1.8M, that is Php1,200/sq m, and to get a 3 bedroom house included for Php1.8M then either the land was dirt cheap or the house must be built at very low cost. If you mean Php2M then it makes it a bit more realistic. Even if you factor in the cost of signing up for Leaseback program and call it Php2.5M that is almost still "Too Good to be True" for 1,500 sq m Lot and a 3 bedroom house only 15 minutes from the city centre

We already put Php420,000 downpayment on just 210 sq m in Corona del Mar that we are buying off Sha-Sha's sister.

Balance to pay is Php1M but she now having 2nd thoughts about keeping it?

I said she we can cancel the Contract, if she returns the Php420,000 with interest of 3% per month, since December 2008 to date it gets paid

3% per month, compounded, being what Cebu Doctors were charging us, on outstanding bill balance of Mama, when she died in February 2009.

This point being posts with cryptic comments about commissions, that do not exist, and a figment of Robert51's, imagination, are not valid for discussion on Condotel Investment unless such is identified and defined.

So why are you not reminding Robert51 to "kindly stick to the topic under discussion" but instead posting a reply, making a comment on such.

You really don't get it do you? Robert's remarks were well within the scope of discussion, in a thread he started, in which he warned about people selling such "not to be missed opportunities" since they're likely to be getting a good commission. His later comment - "if it were me ..." - is actually quite self-deprecating, since he said that he might even think about becoming an agent and getting that commission. So yes, it was completely on-topic in my view.

Unlike your reply though, much of which amounts to questioning moderating decisions. Furthermore, you are not a moderator so please stop behaving like you are by admonishing members who dare to make off-topic comments in response to your posts. Please read Rule 3.

Was it YOU who locked the Home Loan Thread after I mentioned that Condotel discussion was 'Off topic'? If so care to explain why?

No it wasn't. But read Rule 3, that might give you a clue.

Now stay ON TOPIC otherwise this thread will be closed.

Mark

Ramos Towers has reached the 8th floor with construction, the unit I am buying is on the 15th floor and completion Date is given as December 2011, as I already posted. I can not sign up to such Leaseback Contract until at least 6 months before Turnover Date ie June 2011 being the earliest.

Plenty of time to read the Condotel Leaseback Program Documents, ask questions get answers in writing.

See, that's where you and I differ. As I see it, you now have no option but to opt-in to the management scheme, for the reasons I gave earlier. The developers are shrewd, maybe they're holding documents back because if someone goes through them closely, they may find that this is not such a great deal after all and therefore might not buy a unit in the first place.

For me, for my money, not having all the facts and information before I sign any contract is not exercising due diligence.

Have someone negotiate better terms/prices and a lawyer incorporate any required changes into the contracts if necessary.

Like that's going to happen. Get real! There'll be one contract for all owners to sign and it will be 'take it or leave it'. Why should you have preferential terms over any other owner? You're nobody special.. And they know full well that you will sign because you have no real option, not one that makes any financial sense.

You brought up "have a spacious three bedroom western-style house sitting on a 1,500 sq mt lot, on a greenfield site, in a rural setting" which is not about Condo Hotels.

True, but I was comparing investments, which, believe it or not, a Condotel is.

So you managed to get all this for Php1.8M then Mark - that is good value!

For the land alone @ Php1.8M, that is Php1,200/sq m, and to get a 3 bedroom house included for Php1.8M then either the land was dirt cheap or the house must be built at very low cost. If you mean Php2M then it makes it a bit more realistic. Even if you factor in the cost of signing up for Leaseback program and call it Php2.5M that is almost still "Too Good to be True" for 1,500 sq m Lot and a 3 bedroom house only 15 minutes from the city centre

No, read what I said again, this time carefully. I will be spending about 2.4M in total - which is close to the amount I contend you will have to pay in total. The house design, materials and construction method are all with the aim of having a comfortable, cool and airy place without the real need for air-conditioning. It will also have hardwood floors (excepts CRs and kitchen) and some will be carpeted. A friend of mine has already proved it can be done and he's kindly agreed to help me with my design and, since he lives quite close, with on-site directions. The actual cost of construction is pretty much the same as for a concrete/block house with tin roof but has none of those - and none of the disadvantages with those either (like stored heat). And yes, the land is dirt cheap but I will have a magnificent view of mountains, green fields and orchards and breathe fresh clean air, with a cool breeze, no dogs barking, chickens, pigs or karaoke machines for miles. That's my idea of 'the good life": your mileage may vary.

I believe I am getting considerably more value for my money and, for me, a much better investment. Oh, and no agents and no commissions!

Mark

Edited by Markham
smokey

David any way you try to make this a personal thing its not i do notice you keep saying over and over and over and over how much money you will make well good for you or are you trying to convince others ... this is MY thread and YOU are going off topic... shame on you //// condo hotel to me is a BAD INVESTMENT ... BAD BAD BAD ... of course i am not selling the project so this is my PERSONAL , FEELINGS...

• Like 2
David_LivinginTalisay

moveandstaycom.jpg

harbour_plaza_north_point_50.jpg

Harbour Plaza North Point

Studio Apartment - 28 Sq.m

• Self-Rating: **** See Reviews
  • 1 King size bed, 1 Bathroom
  • 28 Sq.m (301 Sq.ft)
  • Minimum length of stay: 1 month
  • More privacy than hotels
  • More space than a hotel room
  • CALL US: +852 2185 2888

Price: HKD 13,888.20 .......(Php72,357.52) per month

Just to put it in perspective that not all Studio Apartments are BIG and the Philippines is still relatively low priced

compared to say Hong Kong where a 28 sq m Serviced Apartment can cost Php72,357.5 per month

So what Prices in CEBU?

25228_main.jpg

SDR Serviced Apartments

Studio Apartment - 37 Sq.m

• Self-Rating: **** Submit Review
  • Sleeps 2 persons
  • 1 Queen size bed, 1 Bathroom
  • 37 Sq.m (398 Sq.ft)
  • Minimum length of stay: 1 Night
  • More privacy than hotels
  • More space than a hotel room

Price: USD 50/night

...........(Php2,254)

I could place an 'Ad' with this company and offer a smaller, serviced Apartment rather than a Condo Hotel.

Like they are doing for SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments.

Apartment Description

This studio serviced apartment is 37 sq.m and can sleep 2 people maximum. It has 1 Queen size bed. The apartment has 1 bathroom. The minimum length of stay for this apartment is 1 Night.

Studio Type

Building Description:

SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments provides your own slice of paradise from USD688 per month (12 month contract) or USD288 weekly (inc. GST). You will have a cosy fully-furnished, high standard apartment (larger than nearby 5-star resorts) in a great location

Accommodation:

All apartments include: kitchens (complete with full-size refrigerator and dual gas stove, microwave oven, toaster-oven, hot & cold drinking water dispenser etc.), DVD Player, Cable TV, bathrooms, balcony, desk /working area, quality fittings

Advertise Your Property on Moveandstay

Paid Listings

Serviced apartments and serviced offices

• Your listing on Moveandstay.com
  • All leads go directly to your sales team
  • SEO link to your website
  • No commission asked
  • Monthly report at the end of each month

If you are looking for a great serviced apartment for rent for a few days or a few months, you've come to the right place. From Bangkok to New York, and from Sydney to Tokyo, we have selected each of the apartments we offer here. We give you instant quotes and availability so you can book right away!

David_LivinginTalisay

David any way you try to make this a personal thing its not i do notice you keep saying over and over and over and over how much money you will make well good for you or are you trying to convince others ... this is MY thread and YOU are going off topic... shame on you //// condo hotel to me is a BAD INVESTMENT ... BAD BAD BAD ... of course i am not selling the project so this is my PERSONAL , FEELINGS...

Hey, I am sticking to Discussion about Condo Hotels.

Discussion is not just one viewpoint!

You want to push the NEGATIVE viewpoint - fine!

But this should not just be "I want to rubbish David Whittall's decision to spend Php2M on a 28 sq m apartment!

Pardon me for offering other information so other Members can make their own decisions about WHAT is available and other information so COMPARISONS can be drawn.

This is what information I have introduced regarding Condotels in Cebu/Visayas :-

1. Ultima Residences - Ramos Tower (which I have information on as I have signed up to by a 28 sq m Studio in such)

2. Grand Cenia Condotel Units

3. Crown Regency Resort and Convention Center, Boracay

4. Imperial Palace Mactan

Considering you started discussion on Condo Hotels, you have not exactly added much to the discussion apart from suggesting someone is making money from such other than the Developer and Hotel Management Company, and I am growing tired of you and your Message posts Roberts

If you can join in a mature and adult discussion in an educated and respectful manner, then there is no point in me spending any more time and effort on this Thread.

Regards,

David Whittall

Owner of 28sq m Apartment,

15th Floor Ramos Tower

F. Ramos St.

Cebu City

urramosco3.jpg

2680056828_0d0edf0ecc_o.jpg

living.jpg kitchen.jpg

Here's an idea of what's being constructed right now. These are as best scaled as possible according to floor count and elevation. Forgive the quality

cebu2010pi3.jpg

From left: Crown Regency, Ultima Residences Fuente, Citylights 3&4, Ramos Tower, ACT&IT mall, Grand Cenia, TG tower, Tower Palace, Lexmark

smokey

well ;you can push your idea on the rest of the guys but i would guess after all the other sure fire ways you came up ;with to make big money the old timers can hear the sound of a broken record

1. Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas sued by investors claiming their condos ...
    Owners of a soon-to-open casino-hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip are being sued by condominium buyers who allege their residential units aren't being built after all.www.sfexaminer.com/economy/98787024.html - Cached

2. Cosmopolitan Resort Sued by Condominium Investors - ABC News
    Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas sued by investors claiming their condos being made into hotel roomsabcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=11200979

3. Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas sued by investors claiming their condos ...
    Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas sued by investors claiming their condos being made into hotel rooms ... of a soon-to-open casino-hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip are being sued ...blog.taragana.com/law/2010/07/19/cosmopolitan-of-las-vegas... - Cached

4. Trump Being Sued Over Mexico Condo-Hotel Project - Real Estate ...
    (BAJA, CALIFORNIA) -- A lawsuit filed Monday by a group of buyers who lost their deposits in a Baja California resort charges Donald Trump and his executive children with ...www.realestatechannel.com/us-markets/residential-real... - Cached

5. Cosmopolitan resort sued by condominium investors
    Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas sued by investors claiming their condos being made into hotel roomsreadingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=235560 - Cached

Enjoy.....

Edited by robert51
  • Like 1