Sign in to follow this  
Paul

New Shipping Lines Websites Coming Soon

Paul

Greetings, recently, I have sold two domains to the companies that should rightfully have them. Please check the following sites from time to time, to see the progress of their websites:

I am an avid supporter for companies to be able to secure their respective websites, so I make it a point to help prevent ad companies from buying the domains.

I wish both companies the best in their new ventures online.

Cary

The ferry site seems to be down.

Paul

They are both new and still under construction. I figured I would give them both a bit of early reciprocal links, because I know I will forget to do it later. :scratch_head:

In fact, I just completed the sale of supershuttleferry.com today.

A_Simple_Man

I recently noticed that the Super Shuttle site is alive and well, although basic info only. The Roble site never took off. Its too bad that they don't wish to join the Internet age.

Paul

That is sad. I purposely purchased the domains some time back, to make sure the rightful shipping companies got the urls when they wanted to build sites.

Oh well, one out of two isn't too bad.