What is worst the bad guys or the police ???

smokey

By HRVOJE HRANJSKI,Associated Press Writer - 1 hour 28 minutes ago

MANILA, Philippines

I think the police should do that to all snatchers. :)

All of the officers involved should be punished. If some of the officers were not involved then I hope they are let go. But this lowers confidence in the PNP while it already has a low rating among the people already. And the prisoner, if its allowed I hope he and his family sue these guys for every peso they don't have.

shadow

From today's edition of the Visayan Daily Star;

A policeman, who was arrested and detained at Police Station 2 for snatching the bag of a pregnant woman at Burgos-Gustilo streets in Bacolod City two weeks ago, reportedly mauled his fellow detainee, Station 2 chief, Insp. Jeffrey Attunaga said yesterday.

Attunaga said detainee Henjie Monta

What is worst the bad guys or the police ??? It's often a toss-up. Both can be great fun to hang out and party with, since they have access to the best vice has to offer, and are well armed. Nothing like the warm fuzzy feeling of sitting at an Uzi covered table in a Bohemian ocean front bar in Peru, munching Calamari and Ceviche, sipping Beer and guzzling shots of Pisco, while surrounded by 5 or 6 fine men from both sides, one called good, the other bad, each sporting a bag containing baseball size rocks of the globe's purest blow. As for friendship, like with anyone, just comes down to the individual.

Edited by Willie

They are not suppose to watch tv..

Right..

I am just glad that apparently the pregnant woman is ok. Other than that, tragic.

From today's edition of the Visayan Daily Star;

A policeman, who was arrested and detained at Police Station 2 for snatching the bag of a pregnant woman at Burgos-Gustilo streets in Bacolod City two weeks ago, reportedly mauled his fellow detainee, Station 2 chief, Insp. Jeffrey Attunaga said yesterday.

Attunaga said detainee Henjie Monta