Wedding Costs ??

How much would (did) you spend on your wedding ?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How much would (did) you spend on your wedding ?

Update -

I'm about $2,500 USD in...everything is paid for, she got a dress (not rented), bridesmaids got cheaper dresses, flowers, venue, food, etc.....I'm sure there will be some "unexpected expenses" still to pay, but I think we both made a pretty good compromise.....the falling exchange rate sure didn't help any either.

Getting married November 20th on the beach in Samal.

Call me a sucker :crack-up:

Edited by RokNRich
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RokNRich

• EAGLE

• broden

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A young boy was knocked down by a motorcyclist in the Wicklow Gap in Ireland. The Yamaha sped away. A motorist saw the boy at the side of the road and stopping asked the boy if he needed a Dr.? "N

When you say, "... comes from a good family," does that mean she comes from a family with money? Or, does she come from middle or lower income family? I know many "good" families here that are poor as

Obviously the thin mountain air has gotten to you while cresting the high mountain pass. Come back down to reality. Not all of us have the privilege or sponsors to be a race car driver. Lucky you.

Posted Images

Mandingo

"My little dove wants a big wedding......she's 23, comes from a good family, says that's how it's done....her estimates are around 150K"

Tell her that in the west the brides parents are the ones who pay for the wedding, says that's how it's done. :crack-up:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Update -

I'm about $2,500 USD in...everything is paid for, she got a dress (not rented), bridesmaids got cheaper dresses, flowers, venue, food, etc.....I'm sure there will be some "unexpected expenses" still to pay, but I think we both made a pretty good compromise.....the falling exchange rate sure didn't help any either.

Getting married November 20th on the beach in Samal.

Call me a sucker :scratch_head:

No not a sucker - I was married on November 20th as well - Came to about $2300 - worth every penny

Congrats on your marriage

Mike