Sign in to follow this  
Willie

Choosing A Concealed Carry Gun For Senior Citizens

indiana

s&w airweight hammer less thats for me in my old age.Home gun is 12 ga. pump. :thats-funny:

Cipro

s&w airweight hammer less thats for me in my old age.Home gun is 12 ga. pump. :)

Excellent time proven choices. For home use I have an XD-45 and a Mossberg 590, but I'm not trying to conceal those so much.

musicman666

just curious since we have all you gun luvers out there... how many guys here acctually carry guns under their own name or their wives in the philippines... or just have them without any documentation?

maybe i should do a poll from a privacy point of view.... it would be interesting.

talking about foreigners... filipinos dont count.

Edited by musicman666

Ozepete

I dont get this whole gun thing. The trouble with carrying a gun is that others do too! I mean how far do you take this mentality?

Fortunately in Aus we had a leader with the balls to get rid of the bloody things and since then our death rate by gun has dropped considerably. (Americas death rate by gun is about four times greater than in Aus and the dead ones are not all the 'bad guys'!)

musicman666

I dont get this whole gun thing. The trouble with carrying a gun is that others do too! I mean how far do you take this mentality?

Fortunately in Aus we had a leader with the balls to get rid of the bloody things and since then our death rate by gun has dropped considerably. (Americas death rate by gun is about four times greater than in Aus and the dead ones are not all the 'bad guys'!)

for sure but america is so far gone down the gun route that backtracking is impossible on account of all the guns that are now in circulation ..or so they always tell me.. and its enshrined in their constitution of course.

broden

just curious since we have all you gun luvers out there... how many guys here acctually carry guns under their own name or their wives in the philippines... or just have them without any documentation?

maybe i should do a poll from a privacy point of view.... it would be interesting.

talking about foreigners... filipinos dont count.

maybe a poll

i don't think too many people will want to post in open forum

"hi i carry an illegal gun :cooking: "

Alan S

It would also be interesting to see the nationality of those who do have, or have access to, guns.

I would bet that the vast majority are Americans.

musicman666

It would also be interesting to see the nationality of those who do have, or have access to, guns.

I would bet that the vast majority are Americans.

well the poll is there ... i mean there is a lot of talk but im acctually wondering who does the walk... here in the rp.

Edited by musicman666

Cipro
.... since then our death rate by gun has dropped considerably.

"would ya feel better little girl if they was pushed outta windas?" - Archie Bunker

I only carry where it's legal, also, the number of crimes of any sort, let alone violent crimes, perpetrated by legal concealed carriers with their guns is so close to zero it may as well be zero.

Edited by locktite