Employ in the US

I have a friend that is looking for a nanny/housekeeper for his family. He is aware of agencies to find one, but does not like the idea of not knowing who he would get. My gf's sister is interested and we have looked at immigration and it seems a difficulty to bring her here as an employee. Any suggestions or advice from someone who has done this before? We are wondering about the skills with the forms that say he can not find someone with similar skills here.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

shadow

At this stage in the game, it will be nearly impossible. The employer must prove beyond a doubt that they cannot fill the job locally, and be willing to wade through a half a metric ton of paperwork. Generally only highly specialized and in-demand professions are given the mildest of consideration.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.fil2usavisa.com

At this stage in the game, it will be nearly impossible. The employer must prove beyond a doubt that they cannot fill the job locally, and be willing to wade through a half a metric ton of paperwork. Generally only highly specialized and in-demand professions are given the mildest of consideration.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.fil2usavisa.com

yes, that is what I am beginning to think too. With the unemployment here it would be hard to prove that. He will have to go through an agency and knowing it is her that they want, I am sure it will cost.

Edited by booger10