Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Your Own Perfect Medicine

Mik

Your Own Perfect Medicine

by Martha Christy

You may think that when it comes to alternative health therapies - you've heard it all.

But there is one natural therapy you've probably never heard of - even though it's one of the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cures ever discovered.

No matter how hard it may be for you to stomach, the fact is that knowing the truth about this incredible natural substance will be one of the most crucial health facts you'll ever learn. And one of the most remarkable things about this incomparable natural therapy is that the medical community has already been aware of its astounding efficacy for decades, and yet none of us has ever been told about it. Why? Maybe they think it's too controversial. Or maybe, more accurately, there wasn't any monetary reward for telling people what scientists know about one of the most extraordinary natural healing elements in the world.

But no matter why the medical establishment has chosen to keep his invaluable information a secret, it's time that every man, woman and child be told about the only health tool in the world that is always available to everyone and never out of reach - physically or financially. So I want you to sit back, open your mind and get ready to hear the incredible medical facts about human urine - the facts that will change your life...

Full article

Cairnsman

Hmm. Talk about a forum member starting a thread just to take the piss!

I think I'll go for purple carrots instead. - Purple Carrots

For Real

Hmm. Talk about a forum member starting a thread just to take the piss!

I think I'll go for purple carrots instead. - Purple Carrots

And all this time we thought Mik was drinking a beer in his avatar...notice how young he is looking these days :-)

Cary

If I was on an island, and no water available I could see myself drinking my urine. But I would have to be in desperate shape. Other than that, no thanks.

Headshot

Yeah, right...buko juice is looking better all the time.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick:

Edited by Headshot

KennyF

WTF?????

Let's start regurgitating our food and slurping it up.

When will you guys get off the "wonder food" trail.

KinAC

ayala

If Big Pharn came out with a syringe filled with urine vaccine advertising that everyone must get it or else they will be at risk of...........most here would run for the vaccine.So what's wrong with a few urine smoothies everyday.biggrin_01.gif

Edited by ayala

Cipro

If Big Pharn came out with a syringe filled with urine vaccine advertising that everyone must get it or else they will be at risk of...........most here would run for the vaccine.So what's wrong with a few urine smoothies everyday.biggrin_01.gif

Think about what would have to happen, for that to happen.

ayala

Zipppp

Mik

Big pharma won't sell it if they can't patent it. If they can't patent it they make it illegal.

Cipro

Big pharma won't sell it if they can't patent it. If they can't patent it they make it illegal.

Long before "they" (conspiracy theorist magic word) would be able to sell it "they" would have to run scientific trials on it to show it effective in treating ... whatever it is they want to market it for. People who are not required to show effectiveness scientifically can claim anything, "big pharma" (or little pharma, for that matter) has to prove their claims first.

Prove with actual science, I mean. Not "I said it so it's true" science.

A_Simple_Man

Are you saying Pharmaceutical companies won't sell urine?

What is Premarin(e)?

Premarin

ayala

Are you saying Pharmaceutical companies won't sell urine?

What is Premarin(e)?

Premarin® stands for Pregnant Mares' Urine (PREgnant MARes' urINe); PMU for short (we spell it both ways, with an "e", PREgnant MARes' urINE which is the older name used in Canada, and without -- which is the more popular recent spelling, and the one that is a U.S. registered trademark).

Premarin (including Prempro, Premphase, Prempac, and Premelle) is a drug made up of conjugated estrogens obtained from the urine of pregnant mares -- put out in many forms (pills, creams, injections, patches, vaginal rings) and is used to reduce the symptoms of menopause in women or women who have had a hysterectomy. It is also prescribed to nearly eliminate the risk of osteoporosis (the brittling of bones) and reduce the chance of heart disease in women over 50.

Science must have proved it is effective then.Is there something(other then estrogen) in mares urine that would be better or more effective then the individuals own urine?Hay and grain may be a healthy diet for a horse but the individual would be more able to eat a good healthy human diet and know whats going into there own urine.Would big pharm want only pregnant mares urine to be used so to keep people from sipping on their own pis? PeePeeColadabiggrin_01.gif

Edited by ayala

JohnFromTexas

Premarin isn't urine, it's the hormone progesterone extracted from horse urine. Because you can't patent human progesterone.

win

well, it'll certainly take the burn outta jellyfish stings and will cool your toasted tootsies after a long march, but without my handy-dandy water filter it ain't goin' back from whence it came...

:scratch_head: dang! even the astronuts filter that stuff!

Edited by win