Pool table recovering

Voyager

I'm in the need of someone to recover my pool table. If any of you know of a reliable person or company in or around Cebu please post them here or send me a PM.

Thanks,

Ron

KennyF

Kiwi Lodge had theirs done a few months back.

Dick will share the knowledge over a beer I'm sure.

KinAC

Equalizer

Francis is the guy who does it. He did Kiwi, Jokers Arms and Lonestar recently. Cost is around 9000 pesos intalled for the good cloth, if you want his number i will IM you

spooks

Francis is the guy who does it. He did Kiwi, Jokers Arms and Lonestar recently. Cost is around 9000 pesos intalled for the good cloth, if you want his number i will IM you

9000 for a re-covering!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Voyager

Thanks for the tip, went over to Lone Star last night and Gram gave me the number.

Equalizer

Thanks for the tip, went over to Lone Star last night and Gram gave me the number.

Graham still there, he told me he would be in Oz already to get his back fixed. I Bet he still hasn't left when im back. See its so hard to leave Cebu

spritsail

I designed and built a british bar billiards for my pub in Camiguin a couple of years ago. The game is very popular in traditional englsih pubs in Sussex and Hampshire where space is limited. They call the game bagatelle in the Languedoc area of france and is still played in bars in Switzerland.

I bought the baize for 1200 peso, enough in one sheet to cover a full size pool table, used 2 bottles of contact adesive 80 p each and an iron to lay in without creasing. I didn't find it a particular difficult task, although for a full size pool table there should 2 of you.

The baize has worn well apart from some individuals chalking up their score on the baize, although I hope to get a brass scoring board in the near future.