Sign in to follow this  
John B

Blood for John Beck

John B

I am happy to report John Beck has received all the blood he needs. I thank everyone who took time to help. I am sure John appreciates it also, he just cannot tell you right now.. He has beem moved from the ICU and seems to be recuperating as well as can be expected.

I thank Paul for having this website that has helped many people in the past and will help many people in the future. There are some kind caring people in the Philippines.

As I understand more people came to help than were needed. What a great show of support from the expat community.

Cary

Its nice to hear that John is doing better. Give him our best and please keep us informed on his progress.

Paul

Thanks, Repoman. I appreciate the kind words.

I'm very glad that he is doing better. :unsure:

traveller2104

Hi

I have just finished talking with John Beck's lady, Geraldin, on the phone. She tells me that John has only gotten 2 units of blood and still needs 1 more. Some mix up in the information flow. A friend of mine and I cancelled a trip down there this morning deciding that we would give him time to settle into his new room. He has been moved from ICU. So now our trip is back on for the morning. Neither of us however know our blood type and may or may not match his suitable types. That is A- ; I hear that he can also take O-. So if anyone else cancelled a trip or wishes to come down it will definately be appreciated to make sure this is done right. I trust this information to be correct.

Thanks

Nathan

Paul

Nathan, when your blood is typed, if you would, please change it in your profile.

As you can see on my information, I am AB+, so I can't help, but hopefully someone who is a match for John will come forward.