• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• hypoman

• spritsail

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not a fan myself .. can't stand the stuff although i'm sure that puts me in the minority   anyway found this Graphic i thought some of you might like   print it out frame it and hang it near you

Ten year living in Paris, I could never get on the metro without a expresso and marc de burgogne (brandy). Best expresso in the world. Now here in the Philippines I get my coffee from Monks Coffee , M

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

use to have a neighbor old guy lived well in to his 90's never was with out a coffee cup .. i can't remember a single moment ever seeing him with out one .. he drank plain black coffee all day everyday

asked his wife once how much he drank .. 7 to 8 pots a day

now that's a coffee lover

there ya go Cary there's a high score to shoot for :shitstormretarded:

coffee in d a.m. :shitstormretarded:, beer in d p.m. :) - or vice-versa

Anyone know where I can get "super" brand 3in1 coffee here? Had it in singapore and its the best darn 3in1 I ever had. Way better than the local nescafe crap.

Forefall

Pokka canned milk coffee is the best stuff I've ever had.. I can't stop drinking the shit. I didn't like coffee whatsoever until I had it for the first time. <3

It is odd that it turns out that coffee is so good for you, on a variety of fronts.

A relative of mine is a doctor on a medical school faculty. He is in his 50s and now drinks coffee after abstaining for about the first 50 years of his life.

He said he is so sorry that he abstained all his life, especially through medical school when he worked so hard and was so tired. But the overwhelming evidence has convinced him that it is fine and beneficial.

Tomas

musicman666

what is the best bang for your buck for home instant coffee?? i have tried a few but they are pretty rough.. almost undrinkable .. such as nescafe and great taste!

I like Nescafe Gold Freeze dried coffee. It's about the best instant coffee I know of.

Andrew

4 x espresso a day, perfect.

cebubird

use to have a neighbor old guy lived well in to his 90's never was with out a coffee cup .. i can't remember a single moment ever seeing him with out one .. he drank plain black coffee all day everyday

there ya go Cary there's a high score to shoot for thumbsup.gif

WOWWW!!!! And for years I have had people look at me in disbelief when I say I drink a pot of coffee every morning and have for 30 years probably. thats the regular size pot(10-12cups) I shipped enough over to last me about 6 months.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

there ya go Cary there's a high score to shoot for thumbsup.gif

WOWWW!!!! And for years I have had people look at me in disbelief when I say I drink a pot of coffee every morning and have for 30 years probably. thats the regular size pot(10-12cups) I shipped enough over to last me about 6 months.

this was a little guy too very slight and maybe 5 foot 4 on a good day.. spent most of his life working outside so he was like one little leathery wrinkle

SkyMan

there ya go Cary there's a high score to shoot for :)

Sounds like Mr Stress aka Mailman's avatar.

Me, I make a pot in the morning and drink half. Next day I heat the other half in the microwave. I don't add any polutants as I am one of those rare few that drinks coffee and actually likes it. Sugar and cream and all that bs is for people who don't actually like coffee.

It's like grits, guys will say, oh I love grits, I sprinkle it with brown sugar and a glob of honey, etc. My reply is, So you don't actually like grits then.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

there ya go Cary there's a high score to shoot for :)

Sounds like Mr Stress aka Mailman's avatar.

Me, I make a pot in the morning and drink half. Next day I heat the other half in the microwave. I don't add any polutants as I am one of those rare few that drinks coffee and actually likes it. Sugar and cream and all that bs is for people who don't actually like coffee.

It's like grits, guys will say, oh I love grits, I sprinkle it with brown sugar and a glob of honey, etc. My reply is, So you don't actually like grits then.

surprisingly no .. he was one laid back little dude

i like grits but i do like a little butter and salt on them :)

Forefall

I like coffee. I just like it better with milk and brown sugar.