• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamesMusslewhite

• Cipro

• Turbota

• Expat

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly I am rich and drive luxury European cars and had, when I was single, no problem getting any 18+ "euro" or any other flavoured girlfriend - you young bucks should just shut the f*ck up and get

http://www.thirdage.com/dating/why-do-older-men-date-younger-women  

Posted Images

When my mother was 40 years old my father wanted to exchange her into two 20 year old ones.

Edited by Expat
  • Like 1
Alan S

I have no plans to date or marry, but as one of the older guys, if ever I did do so, you can be sure that I'm not going out to look for a woman that is older than me.

In Europe you won't see a 40-50 year old guy dating a 18-24 year old girl unless he is worth millions of

JamesMusslewhite

I love all the threads on this type of topic. :scratch_head:

The younger cocks always-always seem to be able to get the older roosters to puff up their chests and get their tail feathers all ruffled up. They act so wounded.

Gringo69

I love all the threads on this type of topic. :lee_popcorn:

The younger cocks always-always seem to be able to get the older roosters to puff up their chests and get their tail feathers all ruffled up. They act so wounded.

I reckon that's because the younger cocks get upset when they see an old fart walking around with a hot young Filipina that is hotter than the one they have...

• Like 2
indiana

i remember a time when my sister had a fit that i was going to marry a 29 year old.i was 47 at that time my sister was 30. Now she is 40 and dating a 20 year old she now knows why. wait tell you grow up you,ll no than. :lee_popcorn:

In Europe you won't see a 40-50 year old guy dating a 18-24 year old girl unless he is worth millions of

booger10

I love all the threads on this type of topic. :lee_popcorn:

I reckon that's because the younger cocks get upset when they see an old fart walking around with a hot young Filipina that is hotter than the one they have...

You know what, I have read all the posts here and it seems this is right. I wonder what young little maiden rejected him for an older man? No offense, but this started totally one sided. Human nature is really difficult to overcome. Men by instinct find women of child bearing age more attractive than not. Scientific fact. Women by instinct look for men that can support and make them secure, it seems physical qualities are mostly secondary. This surely does not mean there is no love, but all of us react with our environmental influences and baggage. Perhaps it does not look right to you. But older men with younger women has been here since the beginning of time. Women instinctly want to procreate. Looking for support and security is right.... the future of the family is important to all of us. Ask all women of childrearing age there with no children and I bet 99% say they want a child and a family. The influx of foreign men not only increase the gene pool but increases the options for a woman, excluding the sex tourist. Is this a bad option for both? Movies, tv and social acceptance has given women the perspective that sex, promiscuity, sex for pleasure is ok. This comes with responsibilities that most young people ignore.. disease, pregnancies. The basic instict is there though.. for you, for me and all of us here. It does not mean all of us are here looking for the 40 year difference in age, but a woman attractive to us and a woman that finds us attractive. I am so very happy that I have found a woman that loves me and I love. This time in my life, I can give a woman a better life than I could when I was younger, and much better than here in the US, and I am really happy. Not everything is all sex, excitement and traveling. Most here take trips within the phils..not worldly traveling. If there is ever a time I can not get it up to get it on...thanks to technology.... :D

A 35+ man is different than a 20 year old man. That's for sure. Now you old guys can feel like heroes because you have beautiful and younger wives in 3rd world countries but you shouldn't feel offended by us. I personaly don't really care. I travel around the world and meet lots of ladies and gentleman everywhere but most older men I meet in Asia are indeed having beautiful and young GF's or wives overthere, no offence but this is not the case everywhere. Maybe it's you that is feeling like a million bucks because you have a GF that could be your daughter, well in that case i'm happy for you and wish you good luck! But i'm really not feeling jealous man.... Why would I feel jealous? Most girls I grew up with in my home country that are about the same age as me would feel offended if a man that's about the same age as her father would start flirting with them. Not just European girls by the way. Don't ask me why, but don't tell me that having a relationship with a girl that could be your daughter is a common thing all around the world. Anyway I don't really care. All I know is that you should be happy and don't think too much about these kind of things. Hopefully all daughter-father kind of relationships work out succesfully so nobody has to say anything bad about it. Afterall, it's all about feelings and not the opinion of someone else.

Edited by Expat

• Like 1

you mean your not bothered by renting to only sexy young girls but you find it weird when a older guy gets a hottie ???

That is not what I mean.

I find it weird when the guy is like 6 foot + and the girls is shorter than 4 foot !

I understand love is blind, but you should try to find someone who is around the same height ! I know that may be hard sometimes because a lot of Filipina girls are short ! So at least buy them elevator shoes if there is a big height difference !

So I'm 6'3" and the Filipina I fell in love with is 5'2" (but I think really only 5' and a little).

I'm not really into kids btw.

So what should I do?

Forget about her, because you think she's the wrong size for me?

PS: I do admit when I saw the first pics of us standing next to each other, I felt kind of weird about the size difference. I can really relate to your feeling, but I just got used to it after a while and still think she's the best woman for me.

KennyF

Why do older men date younger women?

Duh!

Because they can.

By the same token, don't you think a 45 year old woman wouldn't like roll in the hay with an 18 year old guy?

KinAC

• Like 1
JohnFromTexas

In the US it's not common but also not unusual for older guys to go out with younger women... by older I mean men in their 30s and 40s... you don't see too many of the WAY older age gap...

Why do men date younger women? I would say a certain part is men have gotten to a point at that age they realize they're not going to live forever and want the best for themselves in life and believe that to be younger women... some men believe the best for themselves is women their age and that's who they seek... it's just guys looking to be happy, nothing wrong with that. Frankly, at a certain age there aren't a lot of great picks in the female dating pool either :twocents: Most of the good ones are taken/married, and those who aren't by chance are a small number. Most women by their late 30s have been married and/or have kids and not everyone wants to deal with all that. Nothing wrong with stepping in and raising someone else's kids or even the inevitable comparisons to and baggage associated with the ex. I had both in my last marriage and decided next time that's not what I want to do. Most of the women without baggage and children are younger -- just the way it is. I'm the only man my wife has ever dated (not counting the few guys she talked to online before we met, none of whom were serious) and her only kids will be mine. She's never had her heart broken by a guy, been cheated on, etc.. and if I have my way she will never have to experience any of that heartbreak. My situation and what I was looking for is not the same as a lot of guys but what we have works perfectly for us.

Edited by Tex