• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• JamesMusslewhite

• Turbota

• Expat

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly I am rich and drive luxury European cars and had, when I was single, no problem getting any 18+ "euro" or any other flavoured girlfriend - you young bucks should just shut the f*ck up and get

http://www.thirdage.com/dating/why-do-older-men-date-younger-women  

Posted Images

Jim Sibbick

Because we can! :biggrin_01:

She is probably jealous because no one is paying any attention to her.

Regards; Jim,

• Like 3
Jess Bartone

Wildly generalised bitter rhetoric, with a couple of provisos thrown in, in an attempt not to sound so. When love knocks on the door, why ignore it, regardless of what age the lover is?

• Like 2
JamesMusslewhite

Yoda.jpg

"The Delusion run strong in this one, She does"

The article only writes about the cons, the last sentence tells us that it is only about the money.

The web site is for old people, made by old people, so what do you expect?

May I ask how old you are and how old your GF/wife is?

People tend to read/post stuff they can relate to, so my guess is that your GF/wife is closer to your age, right?

Edited by whatever
The Mason

If they want older men to date older women, maybe they should stop calling them Geezers and give 'em a little respect. I would much rather date a woman who calls me Daddy then one who calls me a geezer.

• Like 1
wingandprayer

Because we can! :biggrin_01:

She is probably jealous because no one is paying any attention to her.

Regards; Jim,

I think that about sums it up (because we can). If the question is "Why do older men marry younger women", I think it would be a bit more interesting. If you're not looking to shack-up or get married...etc, yada, etc, then why not have some young "hottie" on your arm. Every time I"m in the mall I see several "May-December" couples. I think know why the man is with her. I often wonder why she's with him (usually I assume it's the money).

By the way, how old is a "geezer"? haha

Edited by wingandprayer
Gringo69

I'd rather date a 20 something Filipina than an old boiler - no offence meant to the old boilers...

Paul

The article only writes about the cons, the last sentence tells us that it is only about the money.

The web site is for old people, made by old people, so what do you expect?

May I ask how old you are and how old your GF/wife is?

People tend to read/post stuff they can relate to, so my guess is that your GF/wife is closer to your age, right?

LOL. Yeah, TIm. What are those answers, pal? :biggrin_01:

In addition to a big age gap, what I get weirded out is when I see a couple together and there is a big height and size difference. Like when the guy is really tall and big and the girl is short and petite.

When I see that, it looks like the guy is into kids ! Most likely he is but knows enough to keep above the legal age limits.

smokey

In addition to a big age gap, what I get weirded out is when I see a couple together and there is a big height and size difference. Like when the guy is really tall and big and the girl is short and petite.

When I see that, it looks like the guy is into kids ! Most likely he is but knows enough to keep above the legal age limits.

your not looking for a job as a moral police person are you ??

your not looking for a job as a moral police person are you ??

Not at all.

I just said that I find it weird !

Turbota

Go ask a group of unmarried men in there 50s or 60s which they preferred if given the choice .... Some 60 year old "blue hair" or some hot 25-30 year old woman.

I would bet the farm that it ain't going to be grandma!

Ah yes, the frail male ego! (ain't got no problem taking the younger one)

Turbota

Ah yes, the frail male ego! (ain't got no problem taking the younger one)

Not at all