BROILER/TOASTER OVEN

easy44

I tried my turbo oven for the first time last night. I roasted a chicken, and I must say I was very impressed! It only took 20 minutes at 250 C, and it came out tender and juicy and fully cooked. So far, so good! Looks like turbo (convection) ovens are the way to go for quick, easy and effective baking, as long as you're not trying to do a turkey. Not quite big enough for that.

• 4 weeks later...

I bougth a broiler oven in SM three weeks ago (Cant remember the price,but inexpensive), and I can tell that I am very happy with it.

Results are suprising (An I had some years ago a restaurant in Spain, so I am very fond about cooking). I never used this tecnique before and I was not sure if I was throwing the money. Not at all. The opposite.

Now I use it almost every day! Tuna, Chicken, saussage, toast, veggies......Clean, healthy and easy. You must follow the "special" way of using it (in my case in a simple recipie book with the oven).

At least for me, a very good expirience.

DeezNuz

Turbo ovens work great! All though... Just make sure the animal is dead before you try to broil it.

cebubird

I bougth a broiler oven in SM three weeks ago (Cant remember the price,but inexpensive), and I can tell that I am very happy with it.

Results are suprising (An I had some years ago a restaurant in Spain, so I am very fond about cooking). I never used this tecnique before and I was not sure if I was throwing the money. Not at all. The opposite.

Now I use it almost every day! Tuna, Chicken, saussage, toast, veggies......Clean, healthy and easy. You must follow the "special" way of using it (in my case in a simple recipie book with the oven).

At least for me, a very good expirience.

What store did you buy it from?

thanks, Bill