Sign in to follow this  
Athena

Money Transfer

Spango58

With Paypal wait until u have a customer service problem and see how they react, like Xoom would not use them ever again, my GF and i have a Westpac (Australia) joint account, she has a card, i deposit money to her every Thursday via internet, she goes to local ATM withdraws and either uses wot she needs or deposits into a BPI account we have. From memory everytime she deposits its about $A10, so she only withdraws once a week, its cheaper than using Paypal, Xoom and Western Union.

Cheers

Mark

Ozepete

With Paypal wait until u have a customer service problem and see how they react, like Xoom would not use them ever again, my GF and i have a Westpac (Australia) joint account, she has a card, i deposit money to her every Thursday via internet, she goes to local ATM withdraws and either uses wot she needs or deposits into a BPI account we have. From memory everytime she deposits its about $A10, so she only withdraws once a week, its cheaper than using Paypal, Xoom and Western Union.

Cheers

Mark

exchange4free charges a one only fee of Au$7.00 on amounts up to Au$400 then nothing above that.

The big saving is their exchange rate, for example their rate now is Au$1 = 40.75 peso. ( only 7/10ths of a peso below the XE rate)

So if you send Au$1000.00 it will cost Au$1000.00 and your beneficiary has 40,750 peso in their Phils bank.

No other costs or fees and being there in peso means there are no further loss in exchanging.

The down side is that they take three days but the savings can be worth the wait!

Edited by Ozepete

Spango58

Cheers

Mark

exchange4free charges a one only fee of Au$7.00 on amounts up to Au$400 then nothing above that.

The big saving is their exchange rate, for example their rate now is Au$1 = 40.75 peso. ( only 7/10ths of a peso below the XE rate)

So if you send Au$1000.00 it will cost Au$1000.00 and your beneficiary has 40,750 peso in their Phils bank.

No other costs or fees and being there in peso means there are no further loss in exchanging.

The down side is that they take three days but the savings can be worth the wait!

Gidday Pete,

thanks for that will chat with Mae about wot u have told me, sounds like the way to go.

Regards

Mark

• Like 1

brucep

For forex exchange there is now an outlet on the fourth floor of ayala, in a new services area they have created. its near the gym. i noted the other day that they were offering an peso or more on the major currencies compared to the dealers downstairs. worth the escalator ride