Payroll loan prospect for investors

Lookin' good now. No more needed for a while..

Thanks, folks.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• caloy

• Baldy

• Cipro

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you guys never get tired of scaming people or are you just that stupid that peolpe with money are that idiots.?   Who the f**** give a annual interest of 60%?   Geezzz, get a grip ffs!'   60

This smacks of a classic Ponzi scheme. 60% per year return is so totally unrealistic that that red flags should be popping up in all directions. A couple of brothers pulled this off for many years i

Paul,   I seem to recall, some not even willing to give Perry Gamsby's 'Squidly' Business Venture, a try?   I know 5%pm is not as 'extortionate' as some who have replied to this 'Thread' have sugg

These people will not to those who charge 20% lenders if they have other options. They cannot borrow from banks and what they are loaning is very small amount that banks won't even bother. People do this because they need cash pronto and they can't wait for several days processing and paperwork. Some borrow to pay for electricity, rent, or to buy important stuff like milk and diapers. One fact is, they need money and they are WILLING to pay the interest. By giving them a lower interest option, the investors are helping them save a few pesos from interest which they can spend on important things. It might be "immoral" for some when they see people charge interest, that's a valid feeling though it won't solve the need for these people to find a lender. If we just close our eyes and do nothing then people will still be paying an onerous rate of 20%. For me, it's more immoral to do nothing unless you want to give your money to people for free. :lee_popcorn:

Ok, I get it.

What You are saying, its better to pay 60% annual than 20% mnthly.

I have NO PROBLEMO to see this.

BUT whatever You say, that is taking advantage of the poor. Sry if Im giving u a hard time about this but it seems to me that if you want to help, you are intiteteled to a big commision. Thats not the thought about helping you knowe.

if you feel so bad that they are being overcharged you lend them at 1% monthly. let's see if you do this. let's see how bad you really feel.

These people will not to those who charge 20% lenders if they have other options. They cannot borrow from banks and what they are loaning is very small amount that banks won't even bother. People do this because they need cash pronto and they can't wait for several days processing and paperwork. Some borrow to pay for electricity, rent, or to buy important stuff like milk and diapers. One fact is, they need money and they are WILLING to pay the interest. By giving them a lower interest option, the investors are helping them save a few pesos from interest which they can spend on important things. It might be "immoral" for some when they see people charge interest, that's a valid feeling though it won't solve the need for these people to find a lender. If we just close our eyes and do nothing then people will still be paying an onerous rate of 20%. For me, it's more immoral to do nothing unless you want to give your money to people for free. :lee_popcorn:

Ok, I get it.

What You are saying, its better to pay 60% annual than 20% mnthly.

I have NO PROBLEMO to see this.

BUT whatever You say, that is taking advantage of the poor. Sry if Im giving u a hard time about this but it seems to me that if you want to help, you are intiteteled to a big commision. Thats not the thought about helping you knowe.

if you feel so bad that they are being overcharged you lend them at 1% monthly. let's see if you do this. let's see how bad you really feel.

Well here is the first paragraph of the wikipedia entry on "loan shark". If you feel comfortable with your fellow lenders bully for you.

And believe it or not, some of us actually GIVE.

"A loan shark is a person or body that offers unsecured loans at high interest rates to individuals, often enforcing repayment by blackmail or threats of violence.

Throughout history, usury laws made loan sharks commonplace.[clarification needed] Many moneylenders skirted between legal and extra-legal activity. In the recent western world, loan sharks have been a feature of the criminal underworld, but are otherwise rare. Loan sharks are common in the UK and among the Italian Cosa Nostra[citation needed] and Triads in China."