Coming to Cebu

Douglas, as far as where to go, the folks on here ave given me good advice on which places are worth while. As far as the diving, the west side of cebu seems like the best spot.

If you are planning on going to hit the bars like Naughty Ka, Tarzans, Navigator or even Maya you don't have to be shy to tell us. Everyone here is opened minded and won't judge you !

If you are diving in Moalboal for Pescador, there is also a bar right across from Chili's that is good for that kind of Maya fun also. Lee from Canada a remember the name but I forget.

Have fun and enjoy you trip. I enjoyed watching your YouTube Vids.

That's fecked up man! Fag bars....really? I just looked them up on my i-phone and that's not cool. It does make me wonder how you seem to know about all of those places, princess. ;)

Another swing and a miss!

Man, DD, you're throwing strikes like crazy!

I think you have earned the HLS award for the month.

LOL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AFE6

• D_D

• tim

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to watch grass grow and paint dry..then go stay near Roger in the boonies.. its about all he can handle, you sound a bit smarter than that though.   Roger's claim to fame is that is that

Please be complete with your description. Yes she is a housekeeper and she makes $80,000 per year plus benefits doing it.   Anytime you would like to match intellectual prowess junior let me know.

roger honest work is honest work and it is always something to be proud of.. don't sweat it

jeJejE

Newbs are easy ! Now I have to figure out how to avoid getting beat like an egg by him at the 4th of July Party.

I hope he has a sense of humor.

What is HLS stand for ? ( I hope I am not falling into a trap by asking that, but I will bite )

Hot Load Swallowed ?

An acronym used by Eric Bischoff on Monday Night RAW between 2002 and 2005 standing for Hot Lesbian Sex ?

jeJejE

Newbs are easy ! Now I have to figure out how to avoid getting beat like an egg by him at the 4th of July Party.

I hope he has a sense of humor.

What is HLS stand for ? ( I hope I am not falling into a trap by asking that, but I will bite )

Hot Load Swallowed ?

An acronym used by Eric Bischoff on Monday Night RAW between 2002 and 2005 standing for Hot Lesbian Sex ?

No worries man, I can take a joke. BTW I believe what he meas by HLS is Hook-Line-and-Sinker. In other words, you got me.

That's fecked up man! Fag bars....really? I just looked them up on my i-phone and that's not cool. It does make me wonder how you seem to know about all of those places, princess. wink.gif

No need to call me princess. Since you did'nt want to list the bars I figured you were in the closet or something. People here are not homophobes, they are very open minded and even look at "fags" as the 3rd gender !

Bwaaa Haaa Haaa! I am not a Homophobe, I'm a bigot, I don't fear them....I just don't like them. Are you going to the party at the Sand Trap on the 4th? You seem like you would be a lot of fun to talk shit with. I hope I get to see you there. Later on brother.

Hey as I understand it, and just to let U know, that the 4th of July Party will be at the Tap Room bar/grill down the street from the Sand Trap.

Bwaaa Haaa Haaa! I am not a Homophobe, I'm a bigot, I don't fear them....I just don't like them. Are you going to the party at the Sand Trap on the 4th? You seem like you would be a lot of fun to talk shit with. I hope I get to see you there. Later on brother.

I thought they have an don't ask, don't tell policy in the military.

I will try to make it. I will join the beer chugging contest with you, I am not into cucumber chugging !

Once you have 35 posts and have access to the Dirty Kitchen you will see a lot more of my "HLS" posts !

That's fecked up man! Fag bars....really? I just looked them up on my i-phone and that's not cool. It does make me wonder how you seem to know about all of those places, princess. wink.gif

No need to call me princess. Since you did'nt want to list the bars I figured you were in the closet or something. People here are not homophobes, they are very open minded and even look at "fags" as the 3rd gender !

Hey as I understand it, and just to let U know, that the 4th of July Party will be at the Tap Room bar/grill down the street from the Sand Trap.

Crap...your right. That would have sucked, showing up at the Sand Trap wondering where the hell everyone was. Don't know how I missed that but great catch, thanks.

HELL YEA!!! The time has come. I leave tomorrow night and I can't wait. If you guys are half as entertaining in person as you are on these forums, this is gonna be a great trip.

Caveat Emptor
:rofl: to the forum! Keep your posts coming. Cheers! :drink:

roger honest work is honest work and it is always something to be proud of.. don't sweat it

I agree Broden, I am very proud of my wife, she works in a warehouse here in Memphis. It is hard work. She gets (well I get up to get her up) at 4 am and is never late or absent. Some of her friends (local filipinas) might make remarks about her, but hey she is doing great. It is a good company and the challenge is doing her good. As I tell her, Welcome to the real America ! Roger, it sounds like your wife earns every penny she makes. Catering to groups of people is hard and demanding so, as you indicated, I would be very proud of her too...

Sorry I got off track a little...

back to the topic ---

Ray what time are U flying into Cebu? Have u made arrangments for being picked up at the airport? This site has a driver - named Danny - who is reliable and fair. We use him whenever we fly into Cebu. He will meet U at the airport and take U directly to your hotel. Easy and safe. Let me know if U want to use him too.

2 weeks and counting....

My plane lands at 0020 on the 4th. That's 12:20 am, sorry. I'm not sure Danny will want to pick me up at that time but that would be nice if he can. What's the fee? I just have to say that I am loosing my mind. I am counting the seconds until I get there and I have you guys to thank for that. If I'm not on the internet looking at stuff related to Cebu activities (ie SCUBA diving, motorcycle rental, massage parlors), I'm on GoogleEarth trying to memorize the downtown area so I can hit the bars in the most efficient way, or talking with you guys. This i going to me the longest two weeks of my life.

National Book Store had a good map of Cebu fold out type.Very handy to carry around in your pocket.Im not sure if they still carry them.

• 2 weeks later...

ah yes, d US Air Farce...I defected to that crew to escape the army ground pounders when my uncle invited me for that all-expenses paid vacation to lovely southeast asia back in the early 70's...still ended up in-country

hey d PI is great with only us retirees and no active duty GIs, c'mon over and welcome to d forum:thumbs_up:

ah yes, d US Air Farce...I defected to that crew to escape the army ground pounders when my uncle invited me for that all-expenses paid vacation to lovely southeast asia back in the early 70's...still ended up in-country

hey d PI is great with only us retirees and no active duty GIs, c'mon over and welcome to d forum:thumbs_up:

Thanks for the invite, buuuut your just a little late. I got back from Cebu last night.