Declined Tourist Visa to Australia

Jess Bartone

Sorry Gee I don't mean to discourage you. You can try to fulfil all the requirements, be very meticulous in the details this time, and try again. I also think your bf should visit your home so he can understand your culture.

And there is something else I forgot to say earlier: Welcome to the Forums!!!

Maybe you could post an introduction for the members and tell a little bit about yourself. Click here. Filipinos are always welcome in the forum, but especially Filipinas, because we need to hear a woman's point of view on important matters. I hope we can hear more from you soon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gee

• ILPI

• Jess Bartone

• Jimone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what I heard on a TV talk show in Manila last year about Immigration and visas hosted by a famous Immigration Attorney Michael Gurfinkle, http://www.gurfinkel.com/ from San Francisco, who now

No, that's not the point

Posted Images

Hi Gee, i have been through the same process as u trying to get my GF into Aussie for 3 months, have been refused 3 times it has cost me over $750.00, $105.00 per application plus other expences, we have given up trying, will wait until we r married, our Immigration r very frustrating to deal with, everytime we corrected our application they made up another excuse to refuse my GF entry, u need a minimum of $1000 per month to stay in Aussie, example is for 3 months u need $3000, i had over that amount for my GF and they still refused us on our last application.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

I have money good for 3 months but i only requested for 1 month and yet they declined.

According to an expert, they will just make up one excuse to another...you are right

but may i know if you have met ur gf before she applied the first time?

I feel real sorry for you guy's.... in the same way that I felt sorry for myself and my partner...

would have loved to bring her here to see the way I live and the sort of culture I come from......

Unfortunately the dept. of immigration in Australia doesn't see things in the same way.... we must all be crims & scammers in their eyes...

ah well....I'm sure that love will find a way....smile.gif

Edited by ILPI
Athena

i think the letter you recieved from the Australian Embassy is well explained the reason for your visa being denied.

obviously you will need to apply again but with all the information required.

I agree. Having read the embassy letter, it changes the direction of the thread.

Gee, I suggest your BF just comes to visit you, it will save a lot of time and frustration.

very discouraging

but i guess u hv a point

No, that's not the point

Edited by Elinel
  • Like 2

i think the letter you recieved from the Australian Embassy is well explained the reason for your visa being denied.

I agree. Having read the embassy letter, it changes the direction of the thread.

Gee, I suggest your BF just comes to visit you, it will save a lot of time and frustration.

very discouraging

but i guess u hv a point

No, that's not the point

very discouraging

but i guess u hv a point

No, that's not the point

bikerdave

Thats the problem! In most western countries the legitimate ones who want to go for a visit or even immigrate are declined. Although If you want want to go and learn how to steer planes but not land them you could probably get a visa. Hope they will grant your next application Gee. I wish you the best of luck

I feel real sorry for you guy's.... in the same way that I felt sorry for myself and my partner...

would have loved to bring her here to see the way I live and the sort of culture I come from......

Unfortunately the dept. of immigration in Australia doesn't see things in the same way.... we must all be crims & scammers in their eyes...

ah well....I'm sure that love will find a way....smile.gif

aaaahhwww...love will find a way...so sweet!!

my bf almost turn his house upside down yesterday, he said this is discrimination to single ladies and would bring this to media....LOL

but he is alright now, he will be here by July.

then we will try again after....

indeed LOVE WILL FIND A WAY!

very discouraging

but i guess u hv a point

No, that's not the point

lazydays

I've been a bit slow on the uptake here,i did not realise you had never met each other,no wonder you got refused.

They would not consider you to be gf/bf until you have actualy met in person,and probably met several times,with proof.

I think you need to give it substancial time until you can prove you both have a REAL relationship.

Good Luck.

• Like 1