Alan S

Balikbayan boxes

hilyfe

I sent a box nov22 till now its not delivered yet

Last time for me using door to door lbc

Mikala

I sent almost 100 BB from Hawaii to Surigao and Cebu and none of them arrived prior to 2 months passing, with some taking 3 months. Used LBC a dozen times with good results. No better or worse than any others.

Just have patience!

• Like 1

hilyfe

I can wait but i think the guy waiting for it is losing his patience hahaha

That box is for the bangka he have made for me

I keep reassuring him that im a man of my word

I should of just send it through ups dhl etc instead

• Like 1

towboat72

lbc will tell you when you send them  it takes from 45 to 60 days to get there

thats very good time considering what you are paying and faster then most the time you sent them is also pat of t here busy time at christmas

if you want it fast send it by air not boat

Edited by towboat72

hilyfe

Ok i wonder if lbc have a faster way to deliver it

I would rather spend more than waiting and waiting lol

to_dave007

Three boxes ready to go. Will be picked up in Hamilton Ontario Canada tomorrow by Reliable Express to Cebu. I'll arrive early December, and the boxes likely 8 weeks later. Sent three boxes @ CDN$95 each last year via same shipper. No problems. Arrived just a little earlier than they predicted.

3 Balikbayan boxes, picked up in Hamilton Ontario Canada 26 November 2014, and delivered to rural Cebu 8.30pm on Saturday the 21st of February.. just 30 minutes ago.  That's 12-1/2 weeks, door to door, and about 2 weeks more than expected.  Boxes appear undamaged and are definitely unopened.

Edited by to_dave007

Baywak

Our balikbayans boxes just arrived in Mindanao from USA this past week.It took 3 1/2 months also,they were undamaged and unopened.

tim

we mailed our box Feb 1st from Memphis USA . Expect it to be in Cebu City April (what we were told by the shipper) we will see... :yahoo:

Thalcoozyo

3 boxes sent from Milton, Ontario, Canada to Tagaytay and So. Leyte... took from Oct. 1st until Feb. 6th.   Tagaytay was delivered about 3 days before So. Leyte, so the delay does not appear to be in-country.

Total of 4 months door to door... when it used to take 8-9 weeks.  Literally double the time, now.

Aerosick

We sent 2 BB Boxes with Star Kargo from the Los Angeles, CA, USA area on Feb 26th. We got a call that the boxes had been delivered to Cebu. Won't know their condition until we hear from our people.

Salty Dog

I have used UMAC Express Cargo numerous times from Central Florida.

Always good service. The even delivered some boxes from Sorsogon and then to Dumaguete when I moved, but forgot to tell them. The only charged me a small additional fee for this.

I use to get the boxes free, but the last time I shipped a BB Box was several years ago. So not sure if they are still free.

I did notice that our local Filipino store still has them.

mistaeric

we mailed our box Feb 1st from Memphis USA . Expect it to be in Cebu City April (what we were told by the shipper) we will see... :yahoo:

Tim what was your BB's delivery dates to Cebu City?

RogerDuMond

2 boxes shipped via LBC from WPB, Florida, picked up March 1 and delivered Owak May 29.

SkyMan

1 box from NE Ohio picked up the 21st of March, driver said it would go out the end of the month.  Arrived here 23 May.  No damage.  No mention on the tracking of the box going through Manila.

BARNZ

Most of this information seems old, I am headed to the states, Harrisburg, PA to be exact and I want to send some items using a 

Balikbayan Box 

Can anyone give me some suggestions of who to talk to here and I have an idea of some of the restrictions, but please help me out.  In total I will be sending two boxes perhaps three, is there a limit?  

• Like 1