Distress sale.... house and lot

She also said there are 7 layers in heaven. When asked if this would lead to someone having 7 bedrooms in the home, she said "no, that's probably all he could afford."

- please thank your wife for this gem of Oriental logic and wisdom beer.gif

Make fun of me, but NEVER make fun of my wife. Apologize, or I'll track you down, cut off your nuts, and feed them to you.

hey Mate ! - talking of nuts - I actually thought your wife's remark was both insightful and humorous - should I have added LOL to help you understand her humour ? notallthere.gif

Make fun of her? What do you think I was doing! ;)

ps. I'll NEVER understand her humor. 20 years and still communications challenges. And the Chinese don't have much of it anyway. Actually, I shouldn't say that since humor is what the great Hong Kong kung fu movies revolve around -- that and revenge. Anyway, she was absolutely serious about the 7 bedrooms comment. Just dry factual observation. Wish there was some humor sometimes. LOL!

Edited by Willie
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• D_D

• DeezNuz

• musicman666

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For an investment I would rather buy / own 3 condos or townhouses for 2 Million each than 1 house for 6 million.   As you can see it is hard to sell this property for 6 million.   A condo or tow

Condo prices rise aprox 10 percent a year.         this is the first thing that goes wrong.. first if you sell you pay a real estate commision and lots of taxes which will wipe out the first 20%

Posted Images

musicman666

She also said there are 7 layers in heaven. When asked if this would lead to someone having 7 bedrooms in the home, she said "no, that's probably all he could afford."

- please thank your wife for this gem of Oriental logic and wisdom beer.gif

Make fun of me, but NEVER make fun of my wife. Apologize, or I'll track you down, cut off your nuts, and feed them to you.

hey Mate ! - talking of nuts - I actually thought your wife's remark was both insightful and humorous - should I have added LOL to help you understand her humour ? notallthere.gif

Make fun of her? What do you think I was doing! ;)

tounge in cheek is so hard to pull off on the net...

RogerDuMond

tounge in cheek is so hard to pull off on the net...

How about adding this?

post-6207-127705901647_thumb.jpg

lazydays

I always thought No 8 was the Chinese luckiest no,relating to wealth and good fortune LOL. biggrin_01.gif