Distress sale.... house and lot

smokey

This looks like a fantastic investment. Wish I had the money.

That looks like a great investment for sure. But have to hang on to it for maybe at least 5 yrs or so.

I would buyt it if I had the money.

As soon as you buy and maybe do some fixing, put it right away in the market and let it stay there for some years until someone pays your asking price.

I wonder what is the future of real estate in the Philippines (particularly Cebu), lots of new houses - low cost and high end, condos etc.

They are everywhere, lots of hopeful developers and investors.

They are selling but seem like right about 6-8 months into it, they are looking to have it 'assumed'. I see this most often on houses with tiny tots 40sqm-80sqm, you could hardly breath.

They are very overpriced even when it is supposed to be a 'rush sale'.

How's my Filipino real estate terms? LOL

Lots of really nice houses that are good deals also (usually a few yrs old-older subdivisions, this is where you find the good sized lots) needs a little fixing but the problem is they want cash upfront :biggrin_01:

Well, I guess this means I have to make sure I got the whole chunk of cash to get the best deal. Pretty understandable.

I wonder if the hardcore pros see the same thing as I do.... :lee_popcorn:

It's just my observation and just my personal observation.

All the the people I talked to that are trying to sell me real estates, all say very starry starry things how they're all great investment, this and that.

there is no perfect investment... at least with a house you get to live in it... ask people who have invested in pre needs and other double your money investments..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• D_D

• DeezNuz

• musicman666

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For an investment I would rather buy / own 3 condos or townhouses for 2 Million each than 1 house for 6 million.   As you can see it is hard to sell this property for 6 million.   A condo or tow

Condo prices rise aprox 10 percent a year.         this is the first thing that goes wrong.. first if you sell you pay a real estate commision and lots of taxes which will wipe out the first 20%

Posted Images

TheMatrix

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the tip. I'll like to check it out. May I have the direct number? 6.2M seems to be a great deal.

the guy is having female problems something about his wife not caring for his GF... I know he is asking 6.9 but i think he will go 6.2 cant miss the house tell the guards and they will take you up there i will try to get you a number

Thanks for your efforts Robert. :-) Any luck on getting a direct phone number to the owner?

smokey

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the tip. I'll like to check it out. May I have the direct number? 6.2M seems to be a great deal.

the guy is having female problems something about his wife not caring for his GF... I know he is asking 6.9 but i think he will go 6.2 cant miss the house tell the guards and they will take you up there i will try to get you a number

Thanks for your efforts Robert. :-) Any luck on getting a direct phone number to the owner?

Guess he had to change numbers when his wife found how many phone calls he was getting from FRIENDS... He is a young guy just married and ready to go back to Korea just drop by or leave your number with the guard i personally dont know him

DeezNuz

I'm checking on my property today and drove by the house.

You know what, if I still had the afinity for lego blocks as I did when I was a child, I would like the house.

Not worth 6M in my opinion..but hey, this comes from a guy that likes living in rental homes even though own a lot of property.

chimellie

Does anyone know how much for property taxes per year for 6M Pesos house ? ( Just an estimate figure )

smokey

You know what, if I still had the afinity for lego blocks as I did when I was a child, I would like the house.

Not worth 6M in my opinion..but hey, this comes from a guy that likes living in rental homes even though own a lot of property.

its good that you can see your faults ? Just like the rest of us do.. ha ha

fanboat

130,000 dollar wedding gift....whos the lucky lady?

DeezNuz

robert...no matter what David says about you. I still love you.

Can I have my allowance now?

Edited by BigRob
smokey

robert...no matter what David says about you. I still love you.

Can I have my allowance now?

yes of course the investment guru ... I remember when I was young and went to the carnival the guy would be screaming ... hurry hurry a winner every time take the ring and toss it on the bottle a winner every time..

here is the latest investment idea a book on how to beat the system just send me 999 peso to my PO Box and I will send you this exciting investment guide guaranteed to beat the odds+++++++++++++ Guide to Winning the Ring Toss Games at Carnivals ++++++++++++++++++++++++ hurry this investment will not last and is selling out fast hurry before you loose your chance at financial freedom this could be YOU in only a few short years

That looks like a great investment for sure. But have to hang on to it for maybe at least 5 yrs or so.

As soon as you buy and maybe do some fixing, put it right away in the market and let it stay there for some years until someone pays your asking price.

I wonder what is the future of real estate in the Philippines (particularly Cebu), lots of new houses - low cost and high end, condos etc.

They are selling but seem like right about 6-8 months into it, they are looking to have it 'assumed'. I see this most often on houses with tiny tots 40sqm-80sqm, you could hardly breath.

Lots of really nice houses that are good deals also (usually a few yrs old-older subdivisions, this is where you find the good sized lots) needs a little fixing but the problem is they want cash upfront sad.gif

Well, I guess this means I have to make sure I got the whole chunk of cash to get the best deal. Pretty understandable.

I wonder if the hardcore pros see the same thing as I do.... smile.gif

All the the people I talked to that are trying to sell me real estates, all say very starry starry things how they're all great investment, this and that.

For an investment I would rather buy / own 3 condos or townhouses for 2 Million each than 1 house for 6 million.

As you can see it is hard to sell this property for 6 million.

A condo or townhouse in the right location can sell or rent easy. Since there is a much bigger market that can afford it.

• Like 2
lazydays

Lots of really nice houses that are good deals also (usually a few yrs old-older subdivisions, this is where you find the good sized lots) needs a little fixing but the problem is they want cash upfront sad.gif

Ha Ha,Trey,i think you have a bit to learn smile.gif

Having a property for sale for years is unlikely to get you the asking price.

The longer a property is on sale,people begin to think there is a problem with it,and will generally offer a much lower price.

If an offer gives you a nice profit,take it,first profit is always the sweetest if you can achieve it in a short time.

Never believe what Real Estate Agents tell you,they are like Used Car Salesman,they tell you what you want to hear,wether its true or not.They will always tell you its a good time to buy,even if the markets on its knees or at a peak.They are only interested in $$$,not you.

Pays dividends to do your own research.

Just my twocents.gif

PS,check out Diver Douglas comment.

How much are the vacant lots going for in the same subdivision for per square meter ?

smokey

For an investment I would rather buy / own 3 condos or townhouses for 2 Million each than 1 house for 6 million.

As you can see it is hard to sell this property for 6 million.

A condo or townhouse in the right location can sell or rent easy. Since there is a much bigger market that can afford it.

sell them to who?? most of the condos built in cebu these days you need to buy 5 units to make one real unit most foreigners are not into the telephone booth living well at least i am not... as rentals that is fine but to live in one whoa doggie well i looked at the condo in question and for 2 million peso you get 36 sq meters so for 6 million you get 108 sq meters and dont own the land or for 6 million you get a house with over 160 sq meters and you own the land hummmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by robert51
smokey

Ha Ha,Trey,i think you have a bit to learn smile.gif

Having a property for sale for years is unlikely to get you the asking price.

The longer a property is on sale,people begin to think there is a problem with it,and will generally offer a much lower price.

If an offer gives you a nice profit,take it,first profit is always the sweetest if you can achieve it in a short time.

Never believe what Real Estate Agents tell you,they are like Used Car Salesman,they tell you what you want to hear,wether its true or not.They will always tell you its a good time to buy,even if the markets on its knees or at a peak.They are only interested in $$$,not you.

Pays dividends to do your own research.

Just my twocents.gif

PS,check out Diver Douglas comment.

spoken like a guy who is renting ???

sell them to who?? most of the condos built in cebu these days you need to buy 5 units to make one real unit most foreigners are not into the telephone booth living well at least i am not...

Foreigners are not my market.

Balikbayans and OFW's are buying. Students and Call Center workers are renting.