• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• D_D

• DeezNuz

• musicman666

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For an investment I would rather buy / own 3 condos or townhouses for 2 Million each than 1 house for 6 million.   As you can see it is hard to sell this property for 6 million.   A condo or tow

Condo prices rise aprox 10 percent a year.         this is the first thing that goes wrong.. first if you sell you pay a real estate commision and lots of taxes which will wipe out the first 20%

Posted Images

DeezNuz

Damn dude..the place is so damn ugly you'd have to knock down and rebuild.

smokey

the guy is a Korean and you were expecting what ... the view is very very good the house i have never been inside but he has women problems

loosehead

I think it would look ok with a paint job. The red columns are really ugly. Looks like there might be a roof patio with a nice view. 10 bathrooms ? surely that is a missprint. It's a lot of house for $150 000.

DeezNuz

the guy is a Korean and you were expecting what ... the view is very very good the house i have never been inside but he has women problems

Dude...even after two years...I keep laughing about the house near the guard house that resembles the architecture of a bank.

Hey, robert51...I hear a rumor that Kim Chu is building that house right up at top of the hill after coming from the guard house (not the really big one) looks to be a 4-5 bedroom house with the resemblence of American styled siding. Is that true, or is it another concotted notion from my cousins wife?

smokey

I think it would look ok with a paint job. The red columns are really ugly. Looks like there might be a roof patio with a nice view. 10 bathrooms ? surely that is a missprint. It's a lot of house for $150 000.

i heard the upstairs is the master bedroom and he has like 3 bedrooms and each has its own bathroom which is cool but he has a really nice view way better then mine that is for sure. He spent close to 8 last year but has to get out of town pretty soon and go back to Korea

Forefall

This looks like a fantastic investment. Wish I had the money.

mistaeric

I guess this is what guys be talking about when they say why someone would build a $200,000.00 home in a 3rd world country,and then cant sell it fast enough or with a profit.Nice house though.

smokey

I guess this is what guys be talking about when they say why someone would build a $200,000.00 home in a 3rd world country,and then cant sell it fast enough or with a profit.Nice house though.

never put all of your beans in the same can... i think he should rent the place out maybe 50,000 p a month or 60.000 with maid or 70.000 with maid and car and driver i know when i would visit here i would spend at least 60.000 month on a hotel room and lots on taxi

Edited by robert51
TheMatrix

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the tip. I'll like to check it out. May I have the direct number? 6.2M seems to be a great deal.

smokey

or another way to look at it is why would a guy come to a 3 world country to live like a local unless he was broke ... we rented for one year while building and the house was a Friggin dump no hot water , noisy roosters and drunks close by , hot inside with dirty AC units that made loud noises and furniture that was almost as good as you see next to the goodwill box in the US oh and everything for the cr to the water broke or leaked as well as the roof but we had a one year lease from the slum lords of cebu

smokey

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the tip. I'll like to check it out. May I have the direct number? 6.2M seems to be a great deal.

the guy is having female problems something about his wife not caring for his GF... I know he is asking 6.9 but i think he will go 6.2 cant miss the house tell the guards and they will take you up there i will try to get you a number

DeezNuz

Great! Now Steve can be our new neighbor!

smokey

Great! Now Steve can be our new neighbor!

your living on the north side in the ever trendy upper crust subdivision while us poor sods are living on the other side of the tracks..

washingtonian88

This looks like a fantastic investment. Wish I had the money.

That looks like a great investment for sure. But have to hang on to it for maybe at least 5 yrs or so.

I would buyt it if I had the money.

As soon as you buy and maybe do some fixing, put it right away in the market and let it stay there for some years until someone pays your asking price.

I wonder what is the future of real estate in the Philippines (particularly Cebu), lots of new houses - low cost and high end, condos etc.

They are everywhere, lots of hopeful developers and investors.

They are selling but seem like right about 6-8 months into it, they are looking to have it 'assumed'. I see this most often on houses with tiny tots 40sqm-80sqm, you could hardly breath.

They are very overpriced even when it is supposed to be a 'rush sale'.

How's my Filipino real estate terms? LOL

Lots of really nice houses that are good deals also (usually a few yrs old-older subdivisions, this is where you find the good sized lots) needs a little fixing but the problem is they want cash upfront :biggrin_01:

Well, I guess this means I have to make sure I got the whole chunk of cash to get the best deal. Pretty understandable.

I wonder if the hardcore pros see the same thing as I do.... :lee_popcorn:

It's just my observation and just my personal observation.

All the the people I talked to that are trying to sell me real estates, all say very starry starry things how they're all great investment, this and that.