Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Current Weather Conditions In Cebu

Stranded Shipscook

Here is a nice little tool for weather on your desktop, every 5 minutes you get an update and you can put in your local town for forecasts and all.

Its easy to understand for normal people and it does not eat up system resources.

I tested it a lot and it really worked fine for me. Interestingly, that it shows different weather patterns for Cebu City and Balamban, which is an actual fact !

i.E -If it rains in balamban, the sun may shine in cebu city and vice versa. So the little tool is correct !

Download free at" weather.weatherbug.com

Have fun

Test Account

Wow I thought I was the only guy who replied to the robot thank Gman

Beserker101

5:15am Sunday morning 03/06 > very hot & humid in Pardo/ clear sky & no wind

LechonCebu1

Hope you guys are keeping afloat. Joke! What's up with all the flooding in Cebu? It makes me worried about my mother there. Thankfully, I haven't heard of any flooding in Mambaling. That Master Drainage Plan that the mayor is proposing is what Cebu needs. All these developments in the hillside without a drainage plan downhill is just asking for future erosion and flooding.