Open to advice on marketing my dating site

Go to a few of the local clubs...hook up with some hotties...and tell them you will give them P100 for every new guy they refer to the site.

For P50 a male profile I will have my Army do it. I will give them P50 and I will keep P50 !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poby

• DeezNuz

• KennyF

• D_D

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks dude! It was meant to be a joke. I thought the emoticons I placed in my post would give it away but I think not. I am sorry Dave I will try my best to make my jokes obvious next time.

How easy it is to cry discrimination when one is not included in the target group. The poster seems to be providing a service to those who want to chat with girls of a specific age and type. Is that m

Not that I'm trying to   But, just because you word a product the way you want it to be perceived doesnt mean the government will agree with you. If someone from the government decides that a giv

What made you drop in Alexa rating in the past few months ?

_______Traffic Rank Change

1 month 2,419,238 +702,471

3 month 1,823,713 +891,289

+ means you are getting less popular

Where did all the traffic come from from March to April ? It looks like it spiked. Was that bought traffic or from a keyword listing on a SE ?

When you moved the site to your server did you did you use the same specs as the server the old owners were using.

Average Load Time

Slow (4.124 Seconds),

Note: Slow sites may be penalized by search engines.

You need more back links ( 21 back links ), but concentrate on quality.

Of course I was just looking at Alexa which I know is crap, so I would have to study google analytics stats to do a proper consultation. But to be honest I really don't want to get involved with a Filipina Dating site.

I think alexa is crap, the alexa ranking moves up and down 100% month to month.

The new server and code rewrite make the site around 5 times faster than the old. Traffic is up 100% in may/june compared to march/April. Income has doubled in the past 2 months so the site is doing ok. Search rankings for important keywords rise and fall and rise within a range over time, not sure why exactly that is but the huge changes up and down seen on alexa are just silly. I have come to the conclusion alexa is a worthless tool compared to google analytics, webmaster tools etc. What it shows seems to be opposite to what is actually happening trafficwise.

Incidently page loads take a little under a second according to various tools on the net.

Currently trying rankpay to see what they can do to improve the search rankings even more. Too early yet to see results.

I think alexa is crap,

I have come to the conclusion alexa is a worthless tool compared to google analytics, webmaster tools etc.

I totally agree Alexa is crap.

Google Analytics is the best.

First you've got to have ladies sign up because if you have many girls in your site...the guys will come in droves. ;)

I can probably help you when I'm bored by:

1. irc chat/ yahoo chat-- a lot of ladies there who could sign up ( a lot of ladies from provinces and manila still chat and they can refer more but there should be an incentive for every referral. :ROFLMAO:

2. links from blogs

3. links from forums

4. links from fb, friendster, etc.

5. spread it to people we know

6. maybe stickers or posters in cafes

7. maybe a launching event where we invite single ladies to have an open bar and they can only come in they have registered or there's an online registration in the site itself. Pick hip bar maybe in banilad or IT park. :ROFLMAO:

8. i could have my subordinates give ladies flyers during our mall exhibits ... but we will be choosy ;)

First you've got to have ladies sign up because if you have many girls in your site...the guys will come in droves. :(

I can probably help you when I'm bored by:

1. irc chat/ yahoo chat-- a lot of ladies there who could sign up ( a lot of ladies from provinces and manila still chat and they can refer more but there should be an incentive for every referral. ;)

2. links from blogs

3. links from forums

4. links from fb, friendster, etc.

5. spread it to people we know

6. maybe stickers or posters in cafes

7. maybe a launching event where we invite single ladies to have an open bar and they can only come in they have registered or there's an online registration in the site itself. Pick hip bar maybe in banilad or IT park. ;)

8. i could have my subordinates give ladies flyers during our mall exhibits ... but we will be choosy ;)

Sign up as an affiliate and you will get plenty of cell phone load if you send me the gals.

Sign up as an affiliate and you will get plenty of cell phone load if you send me the gals.

Can't you just pay in Cash ?

Are your payouts competitive with other dating sites ?

ooops...oh well. So, how does one become an affiliate for that "imaginary" dating site?

Markham

I have deleted a couple of posts which violated the Forum Rules relating to identifying dating web sites.

Mark

Couple of ideas here.. :-

1. Paying a monthly fee for Desktop backgrounds and/or browser opening pages in internet cafes (could even add a google search so you can recoup some of your money).

2. Pay the internet cafe to get you genuine users.. (e.g. I own one how many females do you want?)

3. Use the colleges and things like facebook to promote your site but ideally you need to do a bit of work getting all those females started on there as well going through to your site.

He could also get DiverDouglas to give a discount on rent to his hot young chix renters!