Open to advice on marketing my dating site

KennyF

What about giving 10 pesos cell phone load?

KinAC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poby

• DeezNuz

• KennyF

• D_D

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks dude! It was meant to be a joke. I thought the emoticons I placed in my post would give it away but I think not. I am sorry Dave I will try my best to make my jokes obvious next time.

How easy it is to cry discrimination when one is not included in the target group. The poster seems to be providing a service to those who want to chat with girls of a specific age and type. Is that m

Not that I'm trying to   But, just because you word a product the way you want it to be perceived doesnt mean the government will agree with you. If someone from the government decides that a giv

• Admin (Retired)
broden

printable coupon for a free drink or discount or free side with meal or something along those lines after signing up

poby

printable coupon for a free drink or discount or free side with meal or something along those lines after signing up

Ya the affiliate program pays out via cell phone load.

Gals who join up, can get a free coke or sprite at Our Place.

Bet_Busta

I am tempted to join your dating site poby but you discriminated me because of my age. :scratch_head::shitstormretarded:

How easy it is to cry discrimination when one is not included in the target group. The poster seems to be providing a service to those who want to chat with girls of a specific age and type. Is that more discriminating than an employer who demands the same qualifications? It does not seem to be the case in the Philippines but I put it in the form of a question, Caveat Emptor, because I read that you have a background in Philippine law.

I find Caveat Emptor's post a joke.... not a complaint....

Thanks dude! It was meant to be a joke. I thought the emoticons I placed in my post would give it away but I think not. I am sorry Dave I will try my best to make my jokes obvious next time. :banghead:

Some parts of our culture they still hve to understand...

• Like 1
Jess Bartone

KinAC

Or perhaps you could cut a deal with an internet cafe, the girls get 1 hour free which you pay for via voucher. There are some 10P caffs around.

poby

KinAC

Or perhaps you could cut a deal with an internet cafe, the girls get 1 hour free which you pay for via voucher. There are some 10P caffs around.

This was the first thing I thought of but haven't worked out yet the details on how to do it. I need to talk to an internet cafe owner but most dont speak the best english (and other issues). But yeah this has the most potential to work if I can find a way to avoid being scammed.

KennyF

KinAC

This was the first thing I thought of but haven't worked out yet the details on how to do it. I need to talk to an internet cafe owner but most dont speak the best english (and other issues). But yeah this has the most potential to work if I can find a way to avoid being scammed.

So a girl in Zambo has no reward because she can't use that internet time?

And she certainly doesn't need a voucher for a free drink at Our Place.

Dave, the thing about giving phone load is that you can pay out all over RP and you can pay out fast.

Add a field to the sign up to take a cell phone number and provider EG: [09123456789] [Globe ].

If the cell phone number AND a photo are entered, they get a 10 peso load within 10 minutes (or whatever. Rewards need to be given fast)

You only need a two sim china phone with a Smart sim and a Globe sim.

KinAC

Jess Bartone

On the voucher you enter a customer code matched to the name and sign it, she presents the voucher (along with her ID) for her hour, the owner presents a stack of used vouchers to you, if the code, the name, and the signature all validate, you pay out, once per name/code.

poby

Dave, the thing about giving phone load is that you can pay out all over RP and you can pay out fast.

Add a field to the sign up to take a cell phone number and provider EG: [09123456789] [Globe ].

If the cell phone number AND a photo are entered, they get a 10 peso load within 10 minutes (or whatever. Rewards need to be given fast)

You only need a two sim china phone with a Smart sim and a Globe sim.

KinAC

This is a good idea. It would also encourage new members to upload a pic which is so important.

thanks

poby

On the voucher you enter a customer code matched to the name and sign it, she presents the voucher (along with her ID) for her hour, the owner presents a stack of used vouchers to you, if the code, the name, and the signature all validate, you pay out, once per name/code.

hmmm

The member joins, then goes to me and after confirming her profile is valid, I give her the voucher. It's an idea but I'd like to make it simpler if I can.

JamesMusslewhite

Popular Pop Radio Stations.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
DeezNuz

You can do small sponsorships at exhibitions that have your target demraphic. There's a good many that go on in Cebu at any given time and some exhibition organizers would allow USD $100-200 sponsorships to allow you to place your banners within the exhibitions halls. Tarps for a large ass banner 6footX12foot would run around USD $20.

The free online ad listings is a great way to do free advertising, just like craigs list.

You may also want to approach the owners of Foreign online forums to see if they permit banner advertising on their site and request a media kit.

The walking billboard ads work out great. Especially if you have a bunch of sexy, educated and friendly women in your company garb walk around in densly populated areas.

• Like 1
fanboat

wow,

could be big bucks in here,

I would start a call center,hook up the custommers,tell them to move to the new site(not ym)recruit 100's a week

if I had 1000x 19.95 a mmonth,and growing each day!

sky's the limit.

poby

wow,

could be big bucks in here,

I would start a call center,hook up the custommers,tell them to move to the new site(not ym)recruit 100's a week

if I had 1000x 19.95 a mmonth,and growing each day!

sky's the limit.

My membership fees are less than half that.

mattwilkie

Couple of ideas here.. :-

1. Paying a monthly fee for Desktop backgrounds and/or browser opening pages in internet cafes (could even add a google search so you can recoup some of your money).

2. Pay the internet cafe to get you genuine users.. (e.g. I own one how many females do you want?)

3. Use the colleges and things like facebook to promote your site but ideally you need to do a bit of work getting all those females started on there as well going through to your site.