Start Business

Phil;

Do you know anyone who has set up a successful business in not only the RP buy any foreign country? The reason I ask is because its always good to talk to someone who has done it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeezNuz

• fanboat

• D_D

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

lazydays

Greetings Ben Dover, and welcome to the forums. I'm Philip McCrevice.

Do you know Phil McRackin ?

Know him? I had lunch with him.

Is he related to Phil McCavity biggrin_01.gif

fanboat

start a swimming school..........9 out of 10 filipinas could use this class

Balintawak

Most big international franchises here requires tens of millions. The one I mention is owned by a Foreigner and dont treat new franchise takers as just another signed contract waiting for them to fail so they can take back the spot after 6 years:shit_stirrer:

They have 9 franchises until now in visayas and mindanao, with 3 more coming shortly. Being part of a growing success gives some advantages.

DeezNuz

If you start a Bikini Car Wash in Mabolo. I would have my car washed there 5-days a week!

• Admin (Retired)
broden

If you start a Bikini Car Wash in Mabolo. I would have my car washed there 5-days a week!

yeah but would you work there?

DeezNuz

You know...if I could find a place that is not too expensive and has enough room, I wouldn't my starting one for the fun of it.

Even if I lost money on it, it would be great to tell the grand kids that Granpa started the very first Bikini Car Wash on Cebu.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

You know...if I could find a place that is not too expensive and has enough room, I wouldn't my starting one for the fun of it.

Even if I lost money on it, it would be great to tell the grand kids that Granpa started the very first Bikini Car Wash on Cebu.

go for it man

but what's gonna be the policy when guys start showing up with no car?

DeezNuz

Man, its all by wash booth design.

Set it up USA style. Cars go in one end, come out the other end.

Inside would be the viewing areas for Vacuuming Area, Wash Area, Hot Wax Area, and Drying & Armor All Area.

There would be mobile lounge chairs at each area, and if you want, you can get a massage while you watch. No Happy Endings between the hours of 8AM and 9PM.

If you don't have a car, you're not allowed in the viewing sections.

Edited by BigRob
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Man, its all by wash booth design.

Set it up USA style. Cars go in one end, come out the other end.

Inside would be the viewing areas for Vacuuming Area, Wash Area, Hot Wax Area, and Drying & Armor All Area.

There would be mobile lounge chairs at each area, and if you want, you can get a massage while you watch. No Happy Endings between the hours of 8AM and 9PM.

If you don't have a car, you're not allowed in the viewing sections.

sounds like you've actually put some thought in to this before now

handjobfunnysign.jpg

Alan S

39 replies of which about half (or less than half) actually answer the question.

OK.

As I said before (post #10) check on what is allowed, it isnt much and that rules out many options.

Basically, forget about selling in the local market. If it isnt illegal, there will be no profit in it, or you wont be able to compete.

About the best option is to buy in the Philippines and sell in your home country.

Or find sub-contract work from your home country and place it in the Philippines.

DeezNuz

Comes down to it. How far you want to to go into it Ben Dover? (man that sound x-rated)

Maybe I missed the post, but did you just want to do small restaurant or big? Wife or Girlfriend as partner/owner?

fanboat

Manufacture Rattan furniture..and export........Hi demand

Look at this web site called....Cali Bamboo

Jess Bartone

39 replies of which about half (or less than half) actually answer the question.

OK.

As I said before (post #10) check on what is allowed, it isnt much and that rules out many options.

Basically, forget about selling in the local market. If it isnt illegal, there will be no profit in it, or you wont be able to compete.

About the best option is to buy in the Philippines and sell in your home country.

Or find sub-contract work from your home country and place it in the Philippines.

Yes the members do like to have a good laugh, but honestly, with a name like "Ben Dover", it was to be expected.

For serious replies, Bet_Busta hit the nail on the head:

One idea is tolook for products here and sell in your country.

There's agroup here working on virgin coconut oil.

Other products would be fashion accessories and furnitures.

Rob, when I was living in Perth, there was a group of year 12 (Senior year) school girls, some were 17, some were 18, who wanted to have an end of school excursion to the USA, so they set up a bikini car wash to raise the funds. Now, I find it outrageous that, given that the age of consent is 16, and given that their bikinis were quite tame (not what you'd call brief), that some head-up-arse frustrated prudes complained to the local council and had their operation shut down. My guess is that some fat cows got jealous that their husbands suddenly took a great interest in keeping the car very clean.

Edited by Jesse
DeezNuz

Hey dude! Young, Sexy, and Capable women need jobs too!

Shit, if the people I think would complain, do.

I'll throw in a couple days of Macho Dancer car washes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

subarusumos_opt.jpg

Edited by BigRob