Jump to content

BigRob in another altercation.


Recommended Posts

Siuk

Count yourself lucky that security guard didn't have more balls to use his gun. Whether you lived or died, he would have got away with it. Would have been enough witnesses on his side.

 

If any white or other foreign race were to do the same here we'd be setting ourselves up for deportation and blacklisting. Best to stay calm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DeezNuz

    27

  • broden

    17

  • smokey

    8

  • elBradford

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bikerdave

. It is quite possible the next foreigner that loses their cool there will end up being shot by a terrified guard.

I doubt that would happen most of the security guards cant afford bullets and90% of those who can their guns don't work.And the remaining 10% couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were 10 feet away :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

. It is quite possible the next foreigner that loses their cool there will end up being shot by a terrified guard.

I doubt that would happen most of the security guards cant afford bullets and90% of those who can their guns don't work.And the remaining 10% couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were 10 feet away :P

 

.....hmmmm good attitude. Reminds me of Dirty Harry

 

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

 

so........you've got to ask yourself one question: .......Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, :snap:

Link to post
Share on other sites

. It is quite possible the next foreigner that loses their cool there will end up being shot by a terrified guard.

I doubt that would happen most of the security guards cant afford bullets and90% of those who can their guns don't work.And the remaining 10% couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were 10 feet away :P

 

Yes, thats correct.

 

Beeing a insight guy I know most guns for security cards even doesn't work. It is probed! hehehehe

Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey

. It is quite possible the next foreigner that loses their cool there will end up being shot by a terrified guard.

I doubt that would happen most of the security guards cant afford bullets and90% of those who can their guns don't work.And the remaining 10% couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were 10 feet away :P

 

Yes, thats correct.

 

Beeing a insight guy I know most guns for security cards even doesn't work. It is probed! hehehehe

 

 

 

 

wasnt there a guard at a subdivision a few months ago that shot a foreigner for insulting him.... guess his gun worked

Link to post
Share on other sites

. It is quite possible the next foreigner that loses their cool there will end up being shot by a terrified guard.

I doubt that would happen most of the security guards cant afford bullets and90% of those who can their guns don't work.And the remaining 10% couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were 10 feet away :P

 

Yes, thats correct.

 

Beeing a insight guy I know most guns for security cards even doesn't work. It is probed! hehehehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

wasnt there a guard at a subdivision a few months ago that shot a foreigner for insulting him.... guess his gun worked

 

Thats the hell of it, you don't know what guns work :snap:

Link to post
Share on other sites
fanboat

Count yourself lucky that security guard didn't have more balls to use his gun. Whether you lived or died, he would have got away with it. Would have been enough witnesses on his side.

 

If any white or other foreign race were to do the same here we'd be setting ourselves up for deportation and blacklisting. Best to stay calm.

 

 

If the guard shot 6 times...I'm pretty sure at least 5 of the witness would be dead...and the guard too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey

This whole experience has upset big rob and caused him pre mature gray

Link to post
Share on other sites
Durham

I wouldnt like to try russian roulette with them...................would you

Link to post
Share on other sites
RogerDuMond

Now BigRob is going to have to get his girl a gun to handle these situations. How about the most powerful handgun, the .600 Nitro Express Magnum?

post-6207-127402386528_thumb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
DeezNuz

Now BigRob is going to have to get his girl a gun to handle these situations. How about the most powerful handgun, the .600 Nitro Express Magnum?

 

 

Hehehe...that's a big ass gun!

 

My girlfriend is already nervous and vow's never to get me should she encounter a problem again.

 

I saw this cell phone stun gun on the internet and am planning to buy it for her:

http://cebuclassifieds.com/detail.php?id=304072

 

I'm just afraid she'll end up using it on me when I get angry at someone again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Markham

Judging from some of the replies in this topic, it seems that some may not know, or have forgotten, that Big Rob is not actually a foreigner, even though he may talk like one. He also owns a number of successful businesses here in Cebu and I'm pretty sure he trains his staff well in the niceties of customer relations. So, having been talked-into buying a phone he'd rather not buy in the first place, I can imagine he was rather less than happy to discover it was faulty and have to return to the store on the following day, he was obviously not in a happy state of mind.

 

The problem is that Filipinos are conditioned to accept things the way they are and not complain. This makes it easy for unscrupulous operators to take advantage of them and sell them shoddy goods not fit for the purpose. If more of them complained it would be better for them and worse for the bad merchants.

 

So I applaud Big Rob on his stance - it is the principle that counts in this case. You may well think he over-reacted - perhaps he did - or maybe he was simply making his point somewhat more forcefully than the average Filipino - or Filipinised foreigner.

 

 

 

 

Mark

Link to post
Share on other sites
bikerdave

. It is quite possible the next foreigner that loses their cool there will end up being shot by a terrified guard.

I doubt that would happen most of the security guards cant afford bullets and90% of those who can their guns don't work.And the remaining 10% couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were 10 feet away :chopper:

 

Yes, thats correct.

 

Beeing a insight guy I know most guns for security cards even doesn't work. It is probed! hehehehe

 

 

 

 

wasnt there a guard at a subdivision a few months ago that shot a foreigner for insulting him.... guess his gun worked

wonder how many times it went click....click ....first :scratch_head:
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

. It is quite possible the next foreigner that loses their cool there will end up being shot by a terrified guard.

I doubt that would happen most of the security guards cant afford bullets and90% of those who can their guns don't work.And the remaining 10% couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were 10 feet away :chopper:

 

Yes, thats correct.

 

Beeing a insight guy I know most guns for security cards even doesn't work. It is probed! hehehehe

 

 

 

 

wasnt there a guard at a subdivision a few months ago that shot a foreigner for insulting him.... guess his gun worked

wonder how many times it went click....click ....first :scratch_head:

once too few as far as that guy was concerned

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob;

 

Congrats to yah. I remember when I took Econ 1 and 3 at UCLA, my t.a.'s told us 'the nature of business is business.' In other words, you are in the business to stay in business. And how do you do that, by posting a profit or else you will close your doors and your employees will lose their jobs. And how do you stay in business, you have customers and most importantly, you have repeat customers. Now in the cell phone shop that you and your girl went to, yes the employees are paid peanuts, the manager is a wimp. All true. But they also gave your girl the 1 week warranty and I don't care if you are in the RP or Nova Scotia, at the very least you honor that warranty which you just gave a day ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..