Top Posters In This Topic

• DeezNuz

• broden

• smokey

• elBradford

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

elBradford

Ah. I guess I shouldn't assume DiverDouglas looks like his avatar either?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

he does .. not his avatar though, someone elses

Woolf

ya he modelled for bigrob's avatar ? scratch_head.gif

elBradford

ya he modelled for bigrob's avatar ? scratch_head.gif

No.. I... *sigh* I was referring to DiverDouglas' avatar.

DeezNuz
noob.jpg
elBradford

Well when you were talking about how big you were and how you freaked out how would I know you weren't your avatar? I mean, looking at your pics, you're not that big. Maybe big for a filipino but not by any stretch of the imagination big for a foreigner. This makes the whole scenario in your OP all the more bizarre really...

Athena

biggrin_01.gifbiggrin_01.gifbiggrin_01.gif ...........

i hope that is tounge in cheek ......... i must admit i do enjoy his avatar .... never ceases to amuse me since he used that one ..........

maccydee

I'm 100% positive that if I were allowed to communicate directly with the manager, it wouldn't of gotten as 'memorable' as it did and I would of achieved the same result with less hassle.

im afraid i have to totally agree with big rob on this issue its just a shame it had to get so ugly in the 1st place ( the situation not you big rob lol) customer service is not a big thing in the RP because as was already said most workers are only on a 6 month contract being paid less than the national min wage & scared as hell to lose the only means of income they have by rocking the boat. If more emphasis was paid to customer service then im sure sales would increase tenfold by word of mouth but as yet most owners & managers have not quite grabbed that concept by the horns even to offer the staff a small comission to help get the message across would be a start but judging by the content of the thread i feel the rp has a few more generations yet before the concept of customer service is fully recognised.

DeezNuz

i wonder if Balay looks like his avatar...

i wonder if Doc Smith looks like his avatar...

by the way...what ever happened to my little buddy?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

now Balay he looks exactly like divers avatar

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i dunno .. try some penicillin

Lee From Cebu

heres a hint

gallery_3314_342_59938.png

mattwilkie

im afraid i have to totally agree with big rob on this issue its just a shame it had to get so ugly in the 1st place ( the situation not you big rob lol) customer service is not a big thing in the RP because as was already said most workers are only on a 6 month contract being paid less than the national min wage & scared as hell to lose the only means of income they have by rocking the boat. If more emphasis was paid to customer service then im sure sales would increase tenfold by word of mouth but as yet most owners & managers have not quite grabbed that concept by the horns even to offer the staff a small comission to help get the message across would be a start but judging by the content of the thread i feel the rp has a few more generations yet before the concept of customer service is fully recognised.

What should have happened if the manager wasn't there talk nice to the staff they would tell you they hate their job and general conversation would have started at which point they would probably have swapped the battery and sold the knackered one to the next customer. I can't see the point of arguing or threatening members of staff who can't do anything under "company policy" but you can manipulate people easily to do what you need with manners. I believe there was a thread last year regarding an illegal taxi driver at the airport being shot by a guard after disputing with him so if one or both of the guards had shot BigRob what way would the conversation be going now? On the same topic I wouldn't buy Chinese junk or at least try to avoid it like the plague its pretty crap worldwide and even worse here people complain about China taking the manufacturing market by storm yet here we are discussing a "FAKE" phone.. being bought they dont need encouragement.:ROFLMAO:

Edited by mattwilkie