Sign in to follow this  
Rogersea

While in Moalboal

Rogersea

There are lots of places to stay while visiting Moalboal, but I would recommend you check out this place if your looking for a secluded and romantic get away. You can get a nice room for two for a little over 4000 PHP which includes breakfast. The pool is great and there is a small private beach. http://www.turtlebaydiveresort.com Staff is very friendly! I have been doing some instruction for them and all the guests I have spoken with, love the accomodations.

Cheers

Roger

Cary

Thanks Roger. So is this P4000 a day? And what type of instruction do you give? if you don't mind me asking.

fanboat

Nice resort...great pictures...thats the best water near cebu city folks

ckfm

Thanks Roger. So is this P4000 a day? And what type of instruction do you give? if you don't mind me asking.

Diving I guess. What are the rates for diving? I pay 1,000 pesos each dive with the local dive school all in. wonder how much it would be in a nice resort.

Jess Bartone

4,000P a day seems a little steep, even for a "nice" room.

udonthani

4,000P a day seems a little steep, even for a "nice" room.

very steep indeed. Try Asian-Belgian resort at White Beach. Nice fan rooms are only 1000 and there's full dive service, a coral garden 15 meters out, and free snorkelling gear and bouyancy aids for guests too.

that's a good deal. But even their prices go up massively when you get an aircon bungalow. For some reason they think that just having an airconditioning unit in a room entitles them to stick about 1200 pesos on the price.

fanboat

Riffraff....can not dream of paying 4k a night....but the beloved koreans can!shit_stirrer.gif

D_D

I like the Pacifico Lodge. Right on the beach, clean room, aircon, TV, Hot water, DVD and WiFi.. all for P1000.

Walking distance to all the bars and restos but not too close to hear the noise.

fanboat

In fairness....all reviews should hold water with out the fear of commparision(m)

start a new review...althought they are one way...I will try them all...than you will have a true report...not

joemama

cabana is a nice place too, i stayed there one night when i locked myself outta my house (dont ask)...and they serve you made to order breakfast on your balcony overlooking the water...

fanboat

No need to ask

was it free?

I like the ocean...have you ever been in the water?shit_stirrer.gif

joemama

i was on a boat once

Paul

LOL. Smart ass.

Rogersea

I should have my head examined for mentioning the resort on this forum :notallthere: . These kind of posts do nothing but bring out the OHH "I have a much better deal for you" :hijack: crowd and then people follow their advice and often end up regretting... :as-if: Like I said in my original post, there are lots of places to stay in Moalboal. I personally would not stay at either Pacifico or Asian Belgian Resort and I have visited both of them, on the other hand I have stayed at Cabana several times so obviously like it.

Rogersea

Cary, Thanks for asking I am teaching SCUBA there. It is a really nice place and we cater mostly to traveling divers and their families.. Also marketing to some local expat businesmen and freinds and families.

Cheers,

Roger