Jack Daniels Bbq Sauce

maccydee

While out doing my weekly shop in my local store here in the uk i found a truly amazing bbq sauce made with genuine jack daniels i smothered it on a few steaks last night & had myself a mini bbq & i have to say the taste was something else im gonna go to the local makro here & buy a few cases to put in my bb box for when i send it over so if anyone is interested ill pass a bottle their way. I just hope paul admin dont see the bottle on his table & get it confused cos its got the jd logo on it might not look good over ice

Paul

LOL. How much was the cost per bottle? I wouldn't mind having one or two of them.

maccydee

LOL. How much was the cost per bottle? I wouldn't mind having one or two of them.

off the top of my head i think they are about 100 php per bottle but i aint gonna charge for them ill get them in bulk from makro & put them down to the business against tax i wouldnt dream of charging for them im sending a parcel to the boss in naga ill send a few bottles in that as well & ill get her to deliver them to you when shes going to car car or u can collect on the way through shes only in naga ill keep u posted

Headshot

I saw it in one of the grocery stores here a couple of months ago. I don't remember which one, but if I see it again, I will make a note and let you know where to find it.

Paul

Thanks, to both of you.

JohnFromTexas

I have a bottle in my fridge -- they have it at Metro Ayala. It can not compare to the jack daniels sauce served in the USA in tgi fridays restaurants.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Paul wants some in case of emergencies

RogerDuMond

I have a bottle in my fridge -- they have it at Metro Ayala. It can not compare to the jack daniels sauce served in the USA in tgi fridays restaurants.

That is probably because they several different flavors.

Nangulo

Yeah, at least 3 different flavors

Bob Ward

Saw it in Metro Ayala yesterday. Very easy to make though!

* 1/2 large onion, minced

* 4 cloves garlic, minced

* 2 cups ketchup

* 1/3 cup vinegar

* 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed firmly

* 3/4 cup molasses

* 1/2 teaspoon pepper

* 1/4 cup tomato paste

* 2 teaspoons liquid smoke

* 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)

* Jack Daniels Whiskey (to taste)

Directions

1.Combine the onion and garlic with the whiskey (start with a small amount... you can always add more to taste) in a large saucepan; cook until translucent.

2.Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.

3.Simmer uncovered until reduced and thickened, approximately 20 minutes.

Edited by Bob Ward
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Saw it in Metro Ayala yesterday. Very easy to make though!

* 1/2 large onion, minced

* 4 cloves garlic, minced

* 2 cups ketchup

* 1/3 cup vinegar

* 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed firmly

* 3/4 cup molasses

* 1/2 teaspoon pepper

* 1/4 cup tomato paste

* 2 teaspoons liquid smoke

* 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)

* Jack Daniels Whiskey (to taste)

Directions

1.Combine the onion and garlic with the whiskey (start with a small amount... you can always add more to taste) in a large saucepan; cook until translucent.

2.Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.

3.Simmer uncovered until reduced and thickened, approximately 20 minutes.

i figure for many here it's more like

• 1 Large Bottle Jack Daniels Whiskey
  • whatever else to taste

Directions

1.Gather ingredient(s)

2.Go for it!

JohnFromTexas

I have tried the varieties available in the states - as far as I know, the jack daniels sauce at tgi fridays is not available for sale publicly. it is the bomb - if you get a chance, try it... i don't believe the tgi fridays here had it last time i was there i don't recall seeing jack daniels menu items