• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blaze pontaine

• JohnFromTexas

• smokey

• TheMatrix

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a professional foreign currency trader, I can suggest the appreciation we are currently seeing with the Philippine Peso doesn't have much to do with American politics or the deprecation of the U.S.

47.50 this time next year. Possibly 50 or higher depending on what happens in November. My prediction is that the endless printing of money stops January when the democrats will no longer have anyth

I'll go with P33 to $1.00

Ok, I'll play your game......47.25 peso's to 1 USD

LasVEgasRon

I would guess $47.50 Peso per $1USD

Edited by LasVEgasRon
Bonehead

With the way the US economy is going? I'd say 32 pesos to the dollar.

The way it's been heading..........00.00php=$1 usdshit_stirrer.gif

and when I win I sure don't want to eat at Jollibee's...scratch_head.gif

Edited by ronaldnn
Jess Bartone

really dont need to bring in body size to this thread.....

ROFLMAO.gif

Jess Bartone
Everybody post what they think the exchange rate will be in one year. Then we'll come back to this thread in a year and I'll buy dinner for whoever is the closest. I'll get the ball rolling: 41 is my prediction.

As we all know, the market fluctuates not only day to day, but hour by hour, so this "competition" for a free dinner has to be decided on April 28th, 2011, at exactly 4:58 PM. Will anyone remember? And what will be the source? www.xe.com/ucc seems to have the finger on the pulse.

loosehead

51 - the peso to continue its long term decline against the $US

The Phil. peso value rides on the coat-tail of the other asian economies. That will hold true as long as the govt. can control the violence we have seen this year in Mindinao.

The USD will indeed get stronger in the coming year. The cluisterfeck years between 2000 and 2008 really hurt but things are steadily improving now.

My prediction is 46.50 PHP to the USD.