Usd/php Predictions

blaze pontaine

blaze pontaine

Everybody post what they think the exchange rate will be in one year. Then we'll come back to this thread in a year and I'll buy dinner for whoever is the closest. I'll get the ball rolling: 41 is my prediction.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blaze pontaine

• JohnFromTexas

• smokey

• TheMatrix

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a professional foreign currency trader, I can suggest the appreciation we are currently seeing with the Philippine Peso doesn't have much to do with American politics or the deprecation of the U.S.

47.50 this time next year. Possibly 50 or higher depending on what happens in November. My prediction is that the endless printing of money stops January when the democrats will no longer have anyth

I'll go with P33 to $1.00

P 47.0 - $1 USD in 1 year from now.

If our friend "Erap" wins the election, I would say it will be P 65.0 - $1 USD

Erap.jpg

45...same as the aussie dollar, I think the aussie will gain parity with the US....

If not then I will smash my crystal ball. I day trade. A day is long term for me. So it is anyones guess really. A lot can happen in a year.

smokey

i think it will be in the 48 area because the Philippines has used up its credit and the next president is not going to want to raise taxes so there will be some tough love where every day we will read how gloria did this and gloria did that and gloria was spotted talking to Elvis... and then someone will have a brain fart and blame it on the US end of story

TheMatrix

The U.S. dollar with start to devalue because of all the over-printing. 42.50 in one year. 36.00 in two years.

In addition, the china yuan will be more unpegged to the U.S. dollar which will strengthen all Asian currencies.

-

Edited by SteveMatrix
JohnFromTexas

47.50 this time next year. Possibly 50 or higher depending on what happens in November. My prediction is that the endless printing of money stops January when the democrats will no longer have anything near a supermajority and may lose the house altogether if they keep ignoring the will of the people like they have. Also, the US economy is set to improve, interest rates will likely start to rise late this year or early next which will make the dollar more attractive (bank rates have already started increasing), and the philippine treasury is just about broke. If it weren't for obama and he democratic congress printing money like it was endless, think where the dollar would be. Still people have had enough and can see where things are heading - the spending spree is almost over.

Today was the first day in a couple weeks the dollar closed significantly higher against the peso. Shoot depending on what happens with the election and after we could easily be back over 47 by this summer sometime. 50+ is very likely IF the US can start controlling deficit spending and/or the economy picks up sharply.

• Like 1
TheMatrix

47.50 this time next year. Possibly 50 or higher depending on what happens in November. My prediction is that the endless printing of money stops January when the democrats will no longer have anything near a supermajority and may lose the house altogether if they keep ignoring the will of the people like they have. Also, the US economy is set to improve, interest rates will likely start to rise late this year or early next which will make the dollar more attractive (bank rates have already started increasing), and the philippine treasury is just about broke. If it weren't for obama and he democratic congress printing money like it was endless, think where the dollar would be. Still people have had enough and can see where things are heading - the spending spree is almost over.

Today was the first day in a couple weeks the dollar closed significantly higher against the peso. Shoot depending on what happens with the election and after we could easily be back over 47 by this summer sometime. 50+ is very likely IF the US can start controlling deficit spending and/or the economy picks up sharply.

Hey Tex, you're long and I am short. Perfect! That is what makes markets! Let's trade. Cheers!

smokey

Hey Tex, you're long and I am short. Perfect! That is what makes markets! Let's trade. Cheers!

you really dont need to bring in body size to this thread and if you take a vote everyone will vote for tex idea on the rate.. if i had all that fancy equipment i bet i could download cheaters ///

Edited by robert51
JamesMusslewhite

52.62 Peso to 1 US Dollar