Whats The Best Way To Get The Right Filipina?

loosehead

Rule number 1: Never, ever, ever take a Filipina to the west.

Repeat after me, "Western women are evil vixens and will corrupt my wonderful wife/fianc

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bonehead

• lazydays

• OFW Filipina

• Don.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alan...thanks for that post I am quoting here beneath this.   It is an example of real wisdom mixed in with a bit of cleverness and a taste of subtlety as well.   Again, thanks for the lesson. I

Iis entirely possible to know if she is chatting to more than one person. If she has a webcam, see if she smiles when you did not say anything funny... and make sure she smiles when you ask her to sm

Posted Images

Alan...thanks for that post I am quoting here beneath this.

It is an example of real wisdom mixed in with a bit of cleverness and a taste of subtlety as well.

Again, thanks for the lesson. I know I disagree about many things with you...but on this subject...we are muy simpatico!

I'm going to disagree with many people here. An alternative view, which you may or may not accept.

To me, the best way to find girls/women is NOT to look for them.

Forget about the dating sites, or arranged meetings.

Forget about even looking for a girlfriend.

You must have something that you do or that interests you.

Concentrate on that. Go to the Philippines and do all the tourist bits.

Buy the Lonely Planet book and pick some of the many places they mention, for a start.

Follow YOUR interests, and as you meet females treat them just as friends, nothing more.

Be polite, courteous, and respecful, but that is all.

Now, you will VERY soon find that you have a wide circle of friends, all of whom will be trying to match you up with all the eligible (and perhaps not so eligible) females that they know.

Even the shy ones who would never make a direct move, will be taking every opportunity to see and be near you.

Do NOT, repeat NOT, spend money on any of them over the cost of a drink , or perhaps a meal (local food not an expensive western place).

Those that think you are too mean to bother with, arent the ones you want anyway.

Try it. You will soon find those who are interested in you, and remember all Filipinas are beautiful which makes your choice so much easier.

fanboat

200 women....wow...wish I had that kind of energy....I have only one now,and she is a handfull,if you know what I mean?

Really no rush,it is very important to live together first,in mmy opinion...the first round I could not do this and she was the wrong woman as it turned out.

Athena

Very true statement...I figure about 3-5 years tops for the relationship to last!this after you have spend a good deal of your savings while fitting her into a new car,shoes,handbags,gold,diamonds,trips home.etc.

So guys save some of your money so you can do it again!

biggrin_01.gifbiggrin_01.gifbiggrin_01.gif ............. cheeky git........... not_me.gifbeer.gifbiggrin.gif

lazydays

If you are seriously looking for a wife,that special one,the love of your life,you will know when you have found her.

The chemistry will be there,you will click,you will be on the same wave length,the feeling will be so different from the others.You will become each others best friend.

Sure,there will occassionally be problems,sometimes from her family,but she will defend you if she feels they are being unreasonable.

Rather than spend your money,she will try to save you money,she will not be extravigant,but be happy with little gifts.

She will be more interested in you as a person,than your money.

Security is the most important thing to a Filipina,roof over her head and food on the table,and someone to share it with.

I agree with some other comments,find a girl who has a job,or who has worked,maybe in between jobs.

My wife does not have to work at all.

She works because she loves her career,and it makes her happy that she can help her family without being solely dependant on me.

She knows i'm a big boy and can look after myself when she is working,i don't need a nursemaid.

I stay faithful,coz when she gets mad,hell hath no fury .........LOL.

She has no interest in living in the West,except maybe for a holiday.

Yes,i did find a DIAMOND,eventually.

Edited by lazydays
Paul
I agree with you on this Paul. We know a lot of young Filipinas got here within 2 years and already running around. I have a friend married to a very young Filipina about 2 years ago, she is 23 and he's 55, he met her at Sunflower disco bar in Cebu she said:" you are gwapo" to him and thats all it took. Many older men here never thought in a million years that they could get a young and pretty girl until they go to Cebu, they listen to the girl b.s and they fall in love right away and bring them to the States that's where trouble starts.

No doubt, Chi. I know, without a doubt, that I made a much better choice in coming to live here, rather than to take another girl to the US. Not to mention, I am much happier here than I was in the US.

Ozepete

If you are seriously looking for a wife,that special one,the love of your life,you will know when you have found her.

The chemistry will be there,you will click,you will be on the same wave length,the feeling will be so different from the others.You will become each others best friend.

Sure,there will occassionally be problems,sometimes from her family,but she will defend you if she feels they are being unreasonable.

Rather than spend your money,she will try to save you money,she will not be extravigant,but be happy with little gifts.

Security is the most important thing to a Filipina,roof over her head and food on the table,and someone to share it with.

I agree with some other comments,find a girl who has a job,or who has worked,maybe in between jobs.

She works because she loves her career,and it makes her happy that she can help her family without being solely dependant on me.

She knows i'm a big boy and can look after myself when she is working,i don't need a nursemaid.

Me too, After my original Aussie wife went on a holiday and took the furniture with her, (And eventually most everything else!) I'd had enough.

I started looking on line and found the wrong 'love of my life' in the Fills. Oh what a clever little bitch, cost me a fortune but I now put it down to 'Learning expences'. I searched again, much wiser and with eyes raised! I wrote then emailed and phoned, my now great partner for more than a year. I then went to visit her. So different from the first one, very conservative, no painted eye brows etc.

My test was simple: I returned to Oz and left her with my credit card to make payments and arrangements we agreed about. (which I could monitor onlineblush.gif) We would phone each other daily and she never looked like doing the wrong thing, straight as a gun barrell. We are married eight fabulous years now and have built a good life and business together here in Oz. We have her two boys here, they are terrific kids. I perserveered even though I was cheated first up because I too knew that there are always some rotton apples in the box no matter where you look. Find a good one, and there's plenty, and it's better than the lottery anyday. We are building a small holiday shack on the highway at Panalipan and intend to have looooong holidays there. Enjoying the forum, thanks all!

lazydays

Me too, After my original Aussie wife went on a holiday and took the furniture with her, (And eventually most everything else!) I'd had enough.

I started looking on line and found the wrong 'love of my life' in the Fills. Oh what a clever little bitch, cost me a fortune but I now put it down to 'Learning expences'. I searched again, much wiser and with eyes raised! I wrote then emailed and phoned, my now great partner for more than a year. I then went to visit her. So different from the first one, very conservative, no painted eye brows etc.

My test was simple: I returned to Oz and left her with my credit card to make payments and arrangements we agreed about. (which I could monitor onlineblush.gif) We would phone each other daily and she never looked like doing the wrong thing, straight as a gun barrell. We are married eight fabulous years now and have built a good life and business together here in Oz. We have her two boys here, they are terrific kids. I perserveered even though I was cheated first up because I too knew that there are always some rotton apples in the box no matter where you look. Find a good one, and there's plenty, and it's better than the lottery anyday. We are building a small holiday shack on the highway at Panalipan and intend to have looooong holidays there. Enjoying the forum, thanks all!

Nice story,another lucky guy.

There is a similarity there,10 days before i visited my wife for the first time,i sent P10000 by Western Union and asked her to collect it and hold it for me,so i would have some pesos when i arrived,just in case i could not find an ATM that took my cards,for a few days.

It was just an excuse,as i was bringing some pesos with me,i was just testing her honesty.

A few minutes after we met,she handed me the full ammount of pesos,no problem.

If she had only handed me say P6000 saying she needed to take this and that for whatever reason,and not txting me to ask first,alarm bells would have been ringing in my ears.

I feel many guys can make the mistake of diving into a new relationship to soon after coming out of a bad one,it applies the world over.

If a guy gives off the vibes he is desperate for a relationship,bad women seem to home in on this,their next prey.

BTW,thats not aimed at you,but advice for others.

Another sign guys should look out for is filipinas with studio pics and wearing fashionable trendy clothes,yet pleading poverty at every turn.

Either there not as poor as they say,or other guys are paying for their lifestyle.

Its amazing how many clues they can give off,if we look carefully.

Edited by lazydays
Jess Bartone
.....The three that he's writing to aren't the best looking girls.....

What do you mean not the best lookin? That young lady in the maroon top is very attractive.

ricosadao

I traditionally hunt in malls and such...

I want to see 'live' what I am getting..

I loathe internet chat rooms..but then, they are the only option if you are not in Asia.

If you are hunting for a wife I would strongly recommend the church...if you are observing that is..

But as always...buyer beware..when in doubt,abort...

..and never take ANYONE seriously in these parts..laugh.gif

Especially when (your) money is involved..

tokyoman

I know guys including myself that gone to Mac Donalds (Fuente is the best one) and met and fallen for a lovely nursing student. Nursing students are generally good honest girls........

the best way is to wait till they come out as the robots then you can program them to suit your wants even get a custom paint job if it turns you on..

nar buddy i gotta disagree with this idea of robots, with all this new technology when you go skinny dipping your new bride could fuse out and blow up when you in a compromising situation, now a burnt up willie would be painful, nar i reckon the best way to catch a bird is super glue ya credit card to ya willie wonker and toss old willie out the window (if it is long enough) and if the bird is genuine she will climb up the side of the hotel ten story's an all just to meet ya credit card (opps sorry) to meet old willie, believe me pardner it works i tride this old cowboy trick meself back in texas, well the part about supa glueing the credit card to old willie is true, but i found out willie was too short to throw out the hotel window, took years to get the card off old willie, quite embarrising when i went to pay for gas at the gas station or at supermarket, had to drop me draws every time, bashtroll.giftaz.gif1frog.gif (just taking the piss again, having a little fun, no neede to get ya knickers in a knot all the thin skinned ones,),

I know guys including myself that gone to Mac Donalds (Fuente is the best one) and met and fallen for a lovely nursing student. Nursing students are generally good honest girls........

The KFC near Cebu Doc is also a good place to meet nurses.

I have found that most Filipinas are very bad liars. The problem is that many guys choose to ignore the obvious lies or scams because they are desperate to find love.

Many guys also seem to make the mistake that if the sex is good, then it must be love.

I would much rather have a girl that gives me sweet love than some girl that gives p*orn style sex without any true love.

Mang Kanor

my take on nursing girls may it be a nursing students or a certified nurse...

just be careful as they want to go abroad to work thats why they hook up with you guys...

just be very careful, i don't say all of them are like that but most nursing students or registered nurse came from a well off family... it's an easy way to go to US or any other western country and work if they're married to a white guy...

just my 2 cents

loosehead

Oh yes the 3 certainties in life....death, taxes and nurses.

Jokes aside and taking the warning about being used as a ticket to the west, i think a nurse would be a good catch as her skills are transportable to western countries and anyone who takes on a profession like nursing should be caring, intelligent and have a strong work ethic. And there's the bonus of getting hold of her when she's wearing the uniform.