Whats The Best Way To Get The Right Filipina?

mahogany

I expect to be beaten for this one:

Almost every woman will like you for the following reasons - it is assumed that you have money and thus the key to her and her family's future;

- you are considered handsome because of your light skin color and long nose;

- your children are bound to be good looking;

- you will probably not have the same vices as the local men (not all) as there are drinking, gambling, womanizing, physically abusing their spouse, in fact you are a gentleman who is very generous and understanding;

- you may know how to cook and keep house;

- you are independent and there is no need to babysit you - you are considered to be "very understanding";

- chances are that one can live abroad - preferably either in "America" in "the US" or in the "United States";

- etc. etc.

So beware, beware. The people here are NOT like us but with toned skin and slant eyes. They are a different people, some of whom speak the same language as us...or at least use the same words.

You may come here for a visit and fall in love - that is easy - but then...

In the end, it makes no difference if you love a Russian, Egyptian, Mexican American or Filipina - both parties will have to work very hard to make things work. Also YOU will have to know who YOU are and what YOUR needs are. If you are an academic, then come here and enroll in a university - if you need good food at home, then maybe a Thai woman would be a wiser option.

But, whatever you do, take your time and listen to the warnings of the local expats (which usually does not happen) or else you could be in for a nightmare.

Many expats here debate what would be the wiser choice: an unspoilt lady from the province or an experienced girl from the city...so go along and enjoy your journey. And yes, before I forget - don't get yourself a girl from a bar!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bonehead

• lazydays

• OFW Filipina

• Don.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alan...thanks for that post I am quoting here beneath this.   It is an example of real wisdom mixed in with a bit of cleverness and a taste of subtlety as well.   Again, thanks for the lesson. I

Iis entirely possible to know if she is chatting to more than one person. If she has a webcam, see if she smiles when you did not say anything funny... and make sure she smiles when you ask her to sm

Posted Images

Bonehead

- don't get yourself a girl from a bar!!!

Unless she has a girlfriend and you get two for the price of one. smile.gif

Great advice though, thanks.

Athena

Love posts where it sounds as though you are getting a new Pet. Wow just follow the advice for finding a dog. What is the best way where you live? What is what is the norm where you live? Are you desperate for love and must come here to find it? People are people. Treat people with respect and love then you will find the right person. Come here with that desperate attitude and you will find exactly the same. There will be lust and no love. However good luck in finding that pet.

Your post makes perfect sense

No girls from bars is one that I agree with.

Don't waste time looking on the internet. You will just be competing with the dozens of other guys promising her the world. Plus, you don't want to waste your time on the majority that are scam artists or ladyboys.

Find a girl with a job. Many complain about it being too hard to find a job in the Phils, but, almost every Filipina of quality that I have met has had a job.

In my opinion, there is something lacking in anyone that has made it into their twenties, and has never had a job.

Filipinas in their twenties without jobs may mean that they may have graduated high school at 16, and then spent the next 10 years or so doing absolutely nothing.

I have known my Filipina gf for more than 6 years, and she has always had a job. She has had about 4 different jobs, but every time one contract finishes, she always finds another job within a few days. She is evidence that always having a job in Phils can be done.

Stay away from girls that ask for gifts, and don't offer gifts to girls or their families. At least not until you know her very well.

Tattoos , piercings, and smoking may be more acceptable in other countries. But, to most Filipinos all of those typically do brand a girl as being a prostitute or of a lower class.

No offense to anyone, but, in my experience, that is how most Filipinos think.

Edited by donb2222
Bonehead

No girls from bars is one that I agree with.

Don't waste time looking on the internet. You will just be competing with the dozens of other guys promising her the world. Plus, you don't want to waste your time on the majority that are scam artists or ladyboys.

Find a girl with a job. Many complain about it being too hard to find a job in the Phils, but, almost every Filipina of quality that I have met has had a job.

In my opinion, there is something lacking in anyone that has made it into their twenties, and has never had a job.

Filipinas in their twenties without jobs may mean that they may have graduated high school at 16, and then spent the next 10 years or so doing absolutely nothing.

I have known my Filipina gf for more than 6 years, and she has always had a job. She has had about 4 different jobs, but every time one contract finishes, she always finds another job within a few days. She is evidence that always having a job in Phils can be done.

Stay away from girls that ask for gifts, and don't offer gifts to girls or their families. At least not until you know her very well.

Tattoos , piercings, and smoking may be more acceptable in other countries. But, to most Filipinos all of those typically do brand a girl as being a prostitute or of a lower class.

No offense to anyone, but, in my experience, that is how most Filipinos think.

That's a real eye opener Donb. I have heard that traditional Filipinas are more reserved and shy. I've heard that traditional Italian women must refuse a man at least 3 times before agreeing to a date.

Tattoos, body piercings, and smoking are easy to notice. Is it a big red flag if a Filipina readily agrees to go out with you? Or if they approach you first? How can you tell if a good Filipina is interested in you. Do they make secretive glances, or do they openly stare at you and make it really obvious they are interested?

It seems to me that finding the right Filipina is a lot more difficult due to the cultural differences. I didn't know all those things you pointed out. Anything else I might be missing in selecting the right one?

As for me, I'm good at selecting the wrong ones. So it is obvious I have a lot more to learn about what makes a good Filipina.

Edited by Stroker Hawaii

That's a real eye opener Donb. I have heard that traditional Filipinas are more reserved and shy. I've heard that traditional Italian women must refuse a man at least 3 times before agreeing to a date.

Tattoos, body piercings, and smoking are easy to notice. Is it a big red flag if a Filipina readily agrees to go out with you? Or if they approach you first? How can you tell if a good Filipina is interested in you. Do they make secretive glances, or do they openly stare at you and make it really obvious they are interested?

It seems to me that finding the right Filipina is a lot more difficult due to the cultural differences. I didn't know all those things you pointed out. Anything else I might be missing in selecting the right one?

As for me, I'm good at selecting the wrong ones. So it is obvious I have a lot more to learn about what makes a good Filipina.

I don't know any guarantees on finding a "good Filipina", I just try to understand their culture a little.

Most Filipinos tell me that a man should make the first move. A Filipina should be a little shy and wait for the man to talk first.

Many Filipinas can be very flirty, and their looks and smiles will let you know that they are interested.

Readily giving out their cell number is very common.

Edited by donb2222
Bonehead

I don't know any guarantees on finding a "good Filipina", I just try to understand their culture a little.

Most Filipinos tell me that a man should make the first move. A Filipina should be a little shy and wait for the man to talk first.

Many Filipinas can be very flirty, and their looks and smiles will let you know that they are interested.

Readily giving out their cell number is very common.

Ok, I got it. Thanks, that's easy to understand. I figure it's easy to give out their number cause a new one only costs 40 pesos. I just found out they got these new cell phones now that hold two sim cards. So one could be their secret number only for family and good friends, and the other disposable number could be for giving to guys like me. :-)

So they are timid, shy, and reserved. If they sneak glances at you and smile, then it's a signal your welcome to talk to them. Readily giving out a phone number is normal and not a big red flag that they are easy.

If they are overly forward, agressive, smoke, have tattoos, or body piercings, then that's red flags.

When you talk to them, make sure they have a job which doesn't involve working in a bar.

Well, if that all works out Donb, I'm gonna have to invite you to my wedding. :-)

Bob Ward

Pick a good one from the herd and use a tranquilizer dart.

I love it!

chimellie

I took a friend to Cebu last year because he wants to meet Filipinas. He was only 26 y.o and he wasn't really in a hurry to get married right away, he just wanted to meet them in person and email them when he gets home.

Anyways, we went to the mall, wet markets, Karaoke bars, bikini bars, disco bars.....you name it, he met about 100 girls in 2 weeks, but he was writing only to about 20 and he narrows down to about 3 now. Two of the three he's writing to now have good jobs, and the other one is in college with scholaships studying Electronic Engineering, my friend is Electrical Engineer so I think he really like this one.

The three that he's writing to aren't the best looking girls, but they are stable and they all want to have kids, well educated and they don't party. Those are the ones that he wanted and he found them, I guess you can find them any country, China, Vietnam, Thailand.........It's all depend on what you are looking for.

post-58-127250189557_thumb.jpg

Another pic

post-58-127250201833_thumb.jpg

Paul
I am poor too, you know.

Trey, the next time you return to the Philippines, try convincing your family, and other Filipinos of that. Good luck. Hehehe :D

I'm glad I found this forum.

We get that a lot, here. :D

Just jokin', man. I am glad that it helps as many people as it has over the years.

Love posts where it sounds as though you are getting a new Pet. Wow just follow the advice for finding a dog. What is the best way where you live? What is what is the norm where you live? Are you desperate for love and must come here to find it? People are people. Treat people with respect and love then you will find the right person. Come here with that desperate attitude and you will find exactly the same. There will be lust and no love. However good luck in finding that pet.

LOL. No comment.

And yes, before I forget - don't get yourself a girl from a bar!!!

I disagree. I have known many girls over the years who worked in bars, later who became excellent wives and mothers. They are still married til this very day. One of the absolute best money manager girlfriends I ever had was a girl who had worked in a bar. She could save money like crazy.

Just because a girl works in a bar doesn't mean she is a bar girl. Yes, there is a very big difference.

Edited by Admin
fanboat

I expect to be beaten for this one:

Almost every woman will like you for the following reasons - it is assumed that you have money and thus the key to her and her family's future;

- you are considered handsome because of your light skin color and long nose;

- your children are bound to be good looking;

- you will probably not have the same vices as the local men (not all) as there are drinking, gambling, womanizing, physically abusing their spouse, in fact you are a gentleman who is very generous and understanding;

- you may know how to cook and keep house;

- you are independent and there is no need to babysit you - you are considered to be "very understanding";

- chances are that one can live abroad - preferably either in "America" in "the US" or in the "United States";

- etc. etc.

So beware, beware. The people here are NOT like us but with toned skin and slant eyes. They are a different people, some of whom speak the same language as us...or at least use the same words.

You may come here for a visit and fall in love - that is easy - but then...

In the end, it makes no difference if you love a Russian, Egyptian, Mexican American or Filipina - both parties will have to work very hard to make things work. Also YOU will have to know who YOU are and what YOUR needs are. If you are an academic, then come here and enroll in a university - if you need good food at home, then maybe a Thai woman would be a wiser option.

But, whatever you do, take your time and listen to the warnings of the local expats (which usually does not happen) or else you could be in for a nightmare.

Many expats here debate what would be the wiser choice: an unspoilt lady from the province or an experienced girl from the city...so go along and enjoy your journey. And yes, before I forget - don't get yourself a girl from a bar!!!

Once the Filipina lives in the USA she will soon be Challenged with cultural shock and will need to meet a close group of girl friends...than she will be much happier...but expect a major change in her attitude.

There are many young sharks out to catch your prize and steal it away from you. have fun

Paul

Rule number 1: Never, ever, ever take a Filipina to the west.

Repeat after me, "Western women are evil vixens and will corrupt my wonderful wife/fianc

chimellie

Repeat after me, "Western women are evil vixens and will corrupt my wonderful wife/fianc

fanboat

A_Simple_Man

Its hard to get the right filipina. I mean, you are looking at 2 of them, right? And you raise your right hand and point at the one on the right, right? And you think that is the 'right' one. But then, you turn around, and you raise your right hand and point, and it is the OTHER gal who is the 'right' one. Go figure. :scratch_head: