Whats The Best Way To Get The Right Filipina?

Alan S

I'm going to disagree with many people here. An alternative view, which you may or may not accept.

To me, the best way to find girls/women is NOT to look for them.

Forget about the dating sites, or arranged meetings.

Forget about even looking for a girlfriend.

You must have something that you do or that interests you.

Concentrate on that. Go to the Philippines and do all the tourist bits.

Buy the Lonely Planet book and pick some of the many places they mention, for a start.

Follow YOUR interests, and as you meet females treat them just as friends, nothing more.

Be polite, courteous, and respecful, but that is all.

Now, you will VERY soon find that you have a wide circle of friends, all of whom will be trying to match you up with all the eligible (and perhaps not so eligible) females that they know.

Even the shy ones who would never make a direct move, will be taking every opportunity to see and be near you.

Do NOT, repeat NOT, spend money on any of them over the cost of a drink , or perhaps a meal (local food not an expensive western place).

Those that think you are too mean to bother with, arent the ones you want anyway.

Try it. You will soon find those who are interested in you, and remember all Filipinas are beautiful which makes your choice so much easier.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bonehead

• lazydays

• OFW Filipina

• Don.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alan...thanks for that post I am quoting here beneath this.   It is an example of real wisdom mixed in with a bit of cleverness and a taste of subtlety as well.   Again, thanks for the lesson. I

Iis entirely possible to know if she is chatting to more than one person. If she has a webcam, see if she smiles when you did not say anything funny... and make sure she smiles when you ask her to sm

Posted Images

Exoticboy;

I met my wife online and so did a number of members of this forum. The advice that has been given is solid. I would just add take the time to get to know the girl. My wife and I talked, chatted, emailed, etc. for over 2 years. She got to know my family and I got to know hers. This advice is true whether you meet online or in person. In answer to your question, I say follow Stroker's example, meet a few girls online, come to the RP and meet them, and take it from there. If you get lucky to find your mate, great. If not, you have several friends that you can stay in touch with. Goodluck.

Bonehead

I'm going to disagree with many people here. An alternative view, which you may or may not accept.

To me, the best way to find girls/women is NOT to look for them.

Forget about the dating sites, or arranged meetings.

Forget about even looking for a girlfriend.

You must have something that you do or that interests you.

Concentrate on that. Go to the Philippines and do all the tourist bits.

Buy the Lonely Planet book and pick some of the many places they mention, for a start.

Follow YOUR interests, and as you meet females treat them just as friends, nothing more.

Be polite, courteous, and respecful, but that is all.

Now, you will VERY soon find that you have a wide circle of friends, all of whom will be trying to match you up with all the eligible (and perhaps not so eligible) females that they know.

Even the shy ones who would never make a direct move, will be taking every opportunity to see and be near you.

Do NOT, repeat NOT, spend money on any of them over the cost of a drink , or perhaps a meal (local food not an expensive western place).

Those that think you are too mean to bother with, arent the ones you want anyway.

Try it. You will soon find those who are interested in you, and remember all Filipinas are beautiful which makes your choice so much easier.

Yup, I have to agree with you 100% there Alan. Your advice is the best way to meet women. They'll come to you if you're not looking. Especially if you don't have that air of a desperate hungry wolf.

Another thing that makes women desire you is if you're surrounded by other women. If you have female friends, girls dig you a lot more.

Although, if your time is limited and your goal is to find a woman, then sometimes you don't have the time to wait for one to come to you. It all depends. Sometimes I'm looking for a girl and sometimes not. There are times when I don't leave things to chance because I'm limited by time or whatever.

You're right though, the guys that don't seem interested in women, get all the best girls.

Bonehead

exoticboy

There are different calibers of women out there.

You'll never know what caliber until you're out there.

Men/Women... can't generalize everybody.

Go out there ... go swim, feel the water, find the fish that you like best smile.gif

Try them out.... it will have to be trial and error too. Hehehe.

Keep your senses up. You know what's BEST for YOU!

But hey, I always tell my younger brothers this, if they can afford to shower their ladies, spoil the ladies may it be material or their time, why not? That is if they can afford it and not to the extent of my brothers jeopardizing other important things such as their future in case the relationship goes to the shitter.

Yup your right. Everyone is different. Some men want totally dependant women. Some men wouldn't think of letting a woman pay for anything. Some men really enjoy paying for everything, maybe it's a psychological power issue. When a woman is totally dependant on them for anything and everything, then they love it.

Some guys love being sugar daddy's. Not me. Different strokes for different folks. Heck, some guys know they are getting milked and they don't mind they prefer women like that.

washingtonian88

I agree... don't go zombied 'find women, women women, good woman... mooo mooo' hehehe.

The Philippines has a lot of other interesting things too than just really very beautiful, irresistible, super spicy hot sexy, magnifico, unbelievably super lovely, intoxicating, addicting women.

You know what, no matter how a man keeps his wallet closed... even when he says he won't spend a dime on a woman, but when he sees something he likes, he'll end up spending a few euros ( maybe a couple dime). LOL <joke only>

Bonehead

I agree... don't go zombied 'find women, women women, good woman... mooo mooo' hehehe.

The Philippines has a lot of other interesting things too than just really very beautiful, irresistible, super spicy hot sexy, magnifico, unbelievably super lovely, intoxicating, addicting women.

You know what, no matter how a man keeps his wallet closed... even when he says he won't spend a dime on a woman, but when he sees something he likes, he'll end up spending a few euros ( maybe a couple dime). LOL <joke only>

There's things to do here besides women? Dang, we got to hook up and you can show me around.

Seriously though, I never thought of getting on a forum to make friends and meet other foreigners. I been living a pretty boring life this past year. All I do is study, go to the mall, play poker, and eat. I really don't know what else there is to do here. Well, I did have a few girlfriends since I been here too, but I'm single again.

I'm glad I found this forum.

washingtonian88

Hey Stroker,

You can always check on here for some get together, boating, skydiving, restaurant hopping, snorkelling, bar hopping, disco hopping, island hopping, biking, womanizing etc.

<disregard the last activity, not healthy for you> of course, these guys do not do such act shitstormretarded.gif

There is a section for those get-togethers on here.

Most members here are male creatures so... when I go visit, and decide to meet the citizens of this forum, I'll bring some reenforcements with me, make sure I got the number.

Bonehead

Hey Stroker,

You can always check on here for some get together, boating, skydiving, restaurant hopping, snorkelling, bar hopping, disco hopping, island hopping, biking, womanizing etc.

<disregard the last activity, not healthy for you> of course, these guys do not do such act shitstormretarded.gif

There is a section for those get-togethers on here.

Most members here are male creatures so... when I go visit, and decide to meet the citizens of this forum, I'll bring some reenforcements with me, make sure I got the number.

Yeah thanks, I saw the social events forum. I was checking out some of the things going on like boat trip and truck ride. Can't make those, but I was thinking more about more spur of the moment kind of things. Like just meeting up at a bar or in a restaurant.

This other group I was involved with back home would sometimes just post a spur of the moment thing, like, "Hey anybody want to go meet up at Starbucks and hang out." Then people would just show up. But that was more of an online chat thing. So there'd be a ton of people in the chat room talking, and whoever was on would respond, and they'd call other members.

Not sure if there's anything like that, or if I could just make up a new post like that in the social events thread?

Speaking of that, is there a way to add a chat room to this forum? Or is there already one? The guys that are up, bored, and looking for something to do could benefit.

exoticboy89

tons of good advices, merci.

currently im in contact with a few on the internet, but i cant judge anything till i didnt meet her in person. most of you guys have a concordant opinion what inviting girls belongs.

i was used to invited many girls to a drink etc, it might not be good as you have stated.

yeah, so where do you thing the good girls? are you just talking to them like in europe!? ar they in specific areas!? haha

USMC-Retired

Love posts where it sounds as though you are getting a new Pet. Wow just follow the advice for finding a dog. What is the best way where you live? What is what is the norm where you live? Are you desperate for love and must come here to find it? People are people. Treat people with respect and love then you will find the right person. Come here with that desperate attitude and you will find exactly the same. There will be lust and no love. However good luck in finding that pet.

Edited by Norseman
smokey

the best way is to wait till they come out as the robots then you can program them to suit your wants even get a custom paint job if it turns you on..

Love posts where it sounds as though you are getting a new Pet. Wow just follow the advice for finding a dog. What is the best way where you live? What is what is the norm where you live? Are you desperate for love and must come here to find it? People are people. Treat people with respect and love then you will find the right person. Come here with that desperate attitude and you will find exactly the same. There will be lust and no love. However good luck in finding that pet.

:)

Just walk up to her from behind and give her a good ole slap on the rump!!! Then hang on for that 8 second ride!! seeesh!!