Whats The Best Way To Get The Right Filipina?

Headshot

If you are an older guy or she is too good looking for you there is a financial aspect to it, that does not mean it is bad maybe she is looking for financial stability in her partner, up to you to show you got more to offer. If you test I would rather give a test where you give an opening to financialy exploit you and see if she takes it.

Truthfully, if you are a guy and she is a woman, at least part of what she will be looking for in you is financial security. It is just as true for older women as it is for young women. It is just as true if you are young as if you are old. It doesn't matter whether you are in the Philippines or in the US or in any other country on Earth. Security is a basic need for women. When they think of you romantically, they are thinking about having babies and going long-term with you. Unless they are retarded, they will at some point, assess your abilities to support them through that journey. Even if they are educated Western women (who could probably support you), they will think of these things.

Women don't like deadbeats...which is why young Filipina women are attracted to older Westerners. You are financially secure compared to most men they see around them, and that makes you attractive. That isn't a bad thing...at least not from my perspective. Here, where age is considered a positive rather than a negative, your ability to support her and the children she plans to have with you is a key factor in why she allows herself to get romantically involved with you in the first place. It's the way the world works.

As for where is the best place to find good women, I am reminded of when I was a boy. I was starting to deer hunt, and I asked my grandfather where I should go to find the best deer. His reply was simple..."The deer are where you find them." The same is true of where to find the good women. If you cross out whole areas (such as the Internet) just because there are gold diggers running around, you might miss the sweet innocent girl who is just looking for you. It is where I found my wife. She was a second-grade teacher living at home with her parents. She had access to the Internet because her brother-in-law was working in Dubai and bought a computer for his wife (her sister) to use. Yes...she was on the Internet when I found her, but I have never been happier in my life than I am with her. Unless you are talking about girls way out in the provinces, you will be hard-pressed to find a girl who has NOT been on the Internet.

Sure...I chatted with a bunch of women who weren't really interested in me at all. I went through several web sites before I found one that had some decent girls on it. Most of the girls I met weren't out to fleece me. We simply didn't click. There were some that just wanted money or gifts, but they revealed their true character pretty quickly, and therefore were easy to eliminate. I talked with quite a few girls seriously before I found one I really wanted to meet. If you are looking for a mate, spread your nets and hope that the right woman will find you...or that you will find her.

• Like 1
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bonehead

• lazydays

• OFW Filipina

• Don.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alan...thanks for that post I am quoting here beneath this.   It is an example of real wisdom mixed in with a bit of cleverness and a taste of subtlety as well.   Again, thanks for the lesson. I

Iis entirely possible to know if she is chatting to more than one person. If she has a webcam, see if she smiles when you did not say anything funny... and make sure she smiles when you ask her to sm

Posted Images

RetiredNavyGuy

If you are an older guy or she is too good looking for you there is a financial aspect to it, that does not mean it is bad maybe she is looking for financial stability in her partner, up to you to show you got more to offer. If you test I would rather give a test where you give an opening to financialy exploit you and see if she takes it.

Truthfully, if you are a guy and she is a woman, at least part of what she will be looking for in you is financial security. It is just as true for older women as it is for young women. It is just as true if you are young as if you are old. It doesn't matter whether you are in the Philippines or in the US or in any other country on Earth. Security is a basic need for women. When they think of you romantically, they are thinking about having babies and going long-term with you. Unless they are retarded, they will at some point, assess your abilities to support them through that journey. Even if they are educated Western women (who could probably support you), they will think of these things.

Women don't like deadbeats...which is why young Filipina women are attracted to older Westerners. You are financially secure compared to most men they see around them, and that makes you attractive. That isn't a bad thing...at least not from my perspective. Here, where age is considered a positive rather than a negative, your ability to support her and the children she plans to have with you is a key factor in why she allows herself to get romantically involved with you in the first place. It's the way the world works.

As for where is the best place to find good women, I am reminded of when I was a boy. I was starting to deer hunt, and I asked my grandfather where I should go to find the best deer. His reply was simple..."The deer are where you find them." The same is true of where to find the good women. If you cross out whole areas (such as the Internet) just because there are gold diggers running around, you might miss the sweet innocent girl who is just looking for you. It is where I found my wife. She was a second-grade teacher living at home with her parents. She had access to the Internet because her brother-in-law was working in Dubai and bought a computer for his wife (her sister) to use. Yes...she was on the Internet when I found her, but I have never been happier in my life than I am with her. Unless you are talking about girls way out in the provinces, you will be hard-pressed to find a girl who has NOT been on the Internet.

Sure...I chatted with a bunch of women who weren't really interested in me at all. I went through several web sites before I found one that had some decent girls on it. Most of the girls I met weren't out to fleece me. We simply didn't click. There were some that just wanted money or gifts, but they revealed their true character pretty quickly, and therefore were easy to eliminate. I talked with quite a few girls seriously before I found one I really wanted to meet. If you are looking for a mate, spread your nets and hope that the right woman will find you...or that you will find her.

Right on target with this observation. Thanks.

OFW Filipina

thank you guys for your great advice. dont know where i should start to answer lol

honestly speaking, in austria i definitely had major bad experiences with girls in many cases. they melked me like a cow, and i was just fallen in love completely and didnt recognized anything. but i didnt made that mistake a second time.

thats why im single since about 2 years, theres just no faith and trust in the girls here anymore, once you had 2 bad experiences (of course it was also my mistake to be so honest, and generous).

i could never lie to a girl about a serious thing, or worse even cheating her with another girl...

yeah thats true. its provided not to pay her everything and be to generous, but isnt that expected in some way from a foreigner to be at least a bit generous!???

Yeah well you can pay for lunch and movies and stuff. Just don't get extravagant. Also, once in a while be slow to pay to see if she'll pay for taxi fare and small things. Girls that offer to pay for the little things, that's a good sign. Of course they also could be paying for the little things while planning to take you for every dime.

But a girl that reaches into her purse to pay for lunch or taxi fare etc, that's a good thing. If your girl wants to go shopping, tell her go have a blast, see you later. But don't offer to give her money. If she wants to go do something, then she best have the money to pay her own cab fare etc.

If she wants to go shopping and has her hand out, then that's the little voice going off in the head. Of course if you hook up with a girl that has no job and her family is starving, then that's different. However, if the girl has a job, then she can pay for things too.

A girl that has money but never offers to pay for anything, even the little things, then yeah you deserve to get milked if you stay with her. :-)

When I go out with girls I test them. I watch how they act, and sometimes I'll order stuff and walk away, leaving her to pay. If she never offers to pay I'll tell her straight up, "Hey can you pay for this? I'm low on cash." Of course, I tell her this after I've paid for lunch a couple times. Not the first date, but if it's getting kinda serious and you're dating regularly, you best make sure she pays for stuff.

If the only money spent is from your pocket, then something is wrong, especially if she's independant, has a job, and lives on her own.

that sounds a bit cruel tbh, take her out to things she normaly can not afford and see if she picks up bills?, the poor girl might have spend her last dimes on looking pretty for you and the jeepney fare why embarres her? She might have a job but do you know how many ppl she has to suport from it?

I'm sorry but I will have to disagree. No girl is too good looking for me. If she's with me then I hope she wants to be with me for me and not my money. I know that security is always a consideration but it shouldn't be the #1 consideration.

When people get married, the vows usually go "To love honor, cherish, and obey through good times and bad." If my money runs out, my wife better not be packing her bags.

I forgot I even wrote that advice above. Since I've been here I haven't been following it. I've been falling in love with girls that go from poor to living the high life in the blink of an eye. Then they start ordering my maid around, leaving the air conditioners on and not turning them off when they leave the room.

My lats gf hangs up the phone after talking to her aunty. Then she tells me she needs to fly to Mindanao to talk to her in person. The thing is, she paid for and caught the ferry here on her own before she met me. Now that she's living in luxury, she expects ME to fly her back and forth to Mindanao anytime her family wants to have a personal chat with her. The girl went from dirt poor to queen in the blink of an eye. She never once told me thank you for anything. She just assumed everything is her right now and she's suddenly rich!

I kept explaining to her that my money is running out fast and I need to save. She tells me she doesn't want me to talk about money. But she expects me to fly her back and forth to Mindanao every MONTH! And anytime someone in her family wants to talk with her. Now that is freaking insane. I threw her out. Because we went over and over it, and my financial situation, but she didn't care.

If I had taken my own advice will all the blood sucker girls I've hooked up with, then I'd have saved myself a lot of pain and heartbreak everytime I find out a girl is just using me. I don't need money to bribe girls to be with me back home. Yeah, maybe I should move back home then, but I like it here. Why should I just be someone's bank account because I have more than them? What happens when I run out of money? They leave.

It sucks and it's my stupid fault for not following my own great advice.

That's what mostly women wanted to those whose just looking for money and for real Love.

I will tell you, that if you mean all women same , your wrong because i know that money can't buy real love.

Money can't buy true happiness. maybe other women but it is only material things and to show to other people that now they look high or rich because they got foreigner (to pretend) but the truth is they are not happy. And your right,,they just wanted your money.

My ex, no he never have problem for me to bring or treat to the fancy places because i never look for that "yes sometimes i wanted" but i don't want to demand him and put in his mind that i am fancy women,,,because i am not.

It's true his just simple man and live like Filipino, i like because it's not hard for me to prefer food for him.

Before we had been together i have job. But sound like he don't want and he wanted me always together and my attention is always for him...then i lose my job because i don't want to lose him, because i trust him to all i thought that he really love's me and never go and turn away. Maybe i am just stupid thinking about it. But once you in love maybe not you but for me, i can do anything just not to lose him. But you guy's right i can't teach and change him.

For me it is depend, if the girl got job but the man want her to stop and always be with him, then he just want and offer to give her needs........so it depend also if the women if in love to you.

Edited by Aping
  • Like 1

Men just want sex...and the smart ones try to spend the least amount for vast quantities of it.

Edited by BigRob

I don't have the stamina to back read 19 pages, so I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this already or not.

In my experience, Filipinas are drawn to over-sized handbags and sunglasses, branded cellphones, and shiny metallic shoes. All you need to do is drop a trail of these items to lure the Filipina directly to you. Once she's close enough, spring your trap and she's yours for ever and ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbZAofv571w

Whats The Best Way To Get The Right Filipina???

Marry her best friend, sister, cousin, neighbour or Aunt and SHE :biggrin_01: will appear!

EAGLE Tom :shitstormretarded: