Whats The Best Way To Get The Right Filipina?

exoticboy89

hy,

something is going threw my mind since i have planed visiting philippines. many people meant that the women over there are world known for her great loyalty and friendly manner. there are far more reasons meeting such a girl what i have heart so far.

do you guys recommend meeting them on the internet or rather personally?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bonehead

• lazydays

• Don.

• OFW Filipina

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alan...thanks for that post I am quoting here beneath this.   It is an example of real wisdom mixed in with a bit of cleverness and a taste of subtlety as well.   Again, thanks for the lesson. I

Iis entirely possible to know if she is chatting to more than one person. If she has a webcam, see if she smiles when you did not say anything funny... and make sure she smiles when you ask her to sm

Posted Images

Cipro

Pick a good one from the herd and use a tranquilizer dart.

Bonehead

Well, you can easily meet girls online. Dateinasia is a popular site. Just be careful. Don't send anyone money. And make sure they are really girls. Just come right out and ask if they were born female. Get that out of the way right off the bat.

I've met a lot of girls that I met online. Most of them are really nice. Just take time getting to know them. You can also hire a detective agency here to check them out. I think one of the moderators runs a business like that.

When I first moved here. I made friends with girls online. Then I came here and they met me at the airport. Showed me around, helped me out, etc.

Maybe AncienRocka can help you out too. He runs a business that helps people relocate here.

Thing to remember about meeting girls online. Everyone is so much cooler online. Not sure if you heard that song. It's easy to fall head over heels in love online. But in person, things can change.

I say, meet girls online. Make friends. Come here, meet them and have them show you around. Or hook up with guys from this forum. I'm sure your smart enough to figure out if a girl likes you for you, or if she's just trying to milk you for cash. Keep that in mind, one eye on your cash and the other on her.

Bonehead

Well, you can easily meet girls online. Dateinasia is a popular site. Just be careful. Don't send anyone money. And make sure they are really girls. Just come right out and ask if they were born female. Get that out of the way right off the bat.

I've met a lot of girls that I met online. Most of them are really nice. Just take time getting to know them. You can also hire a detective agency here to check them out. I think one of the moderators runs a business like that.

When I first moved here. I made friends with girls online. Then I came here and they met me at the airport. Showed me around, helped me out, etc.

Maybe AncienRocka can help you out too. He runs a business that helps people relocate here.

Thing to remember about meeting girls online. Everyone is so much cooler online. Not sure if you heard that song. It's easy to fall head over heels in love online. But in person, things can change.

I say, meet girls online. Make friends. Come here, meet them and have them show you around. Or hook up with guys from this forum. I'm sure your smart enough to figure out if a girl likes you for you, or if she's just trying to milk you for cash. Keep that in mind, one eye on your cash and the other on her.

You know, come to think of it, it's probably better to meet girls online before coming here. It depends on you. If you're a really outgoing friendly person and have no problem meeting girls at home, then things won't be any different here. But if you're shy and not good with the ladies, then meeting them here might be tough.

I've found that girls here are a bit shy. They won't run up to you and fawn over you like you're Brad Pitt. Unless you look like Brad Pitt. You got to put some effort into it.

However, it's real easy to meet them online. Thing is, that takes a heck of a lot of time and effort, sorting through them all. There's tens of thousands of Filipinas on those online dating sites.

Just remember to be nice. Honest. Genuine. Don't promise things you won't deliver. And don't fall in love online. After you meet them, then fall in love if you choose. Everyone is so much cooler online.

You'll meet nice girls if you use your head and sift through them. It takes a lot of time and work finding the right girl online. Best to make friends with a few and come meet them. Make sure you're straight up and honest with them.

washingtonian88

You'll meet nice girls if you use your head and sift through them. It takes a lot of time and work finding the right girl online. Best to make friends with a few and come meet them. Make sure you're straight up and honest with them.

The right head that is, the one above your shoulders.

lazydays

Even if you find someone online who seems suitable,its important to spend real life time together,before making any major decisions.

Take time to get to know her,and especially her family,same as you would do in your home country,don't rush in,or be pressured.

It will take several visits or a couple of long extended visits to be really sure.

TAKE YOUR TIME.

Bonehead

Even if you find someone online who seems suitable,its important to spend real life time together,before making any major decisions.

Take time to get to know her,and especially her family,same as you would do in your home country,don't rush in,or be pressured.

It will take several visits or a couple of long extended visits to be really sure.

TAKE YOUR TIME.

Exactly. And the old saying holds true, "When in doubt, pull out." Meaning, if that little voice in the back of your mind is whispering something ain't right, don't ignore it.

exoticboy89

thank you guys for your great advice. dont know where i should start to answer lol

honestly speaking, in austria i definitely had major bad experiences with girls in many cases. they melked me like a cow, and i was just fallen in love completely and didnt recognized anything. but i didnt made that mistake a second time.

thats why im single since about 2 years, theres just no faith and trust in the girls here anymore, once you had 2 bad experiences (of course it was also my mistake to be so honest, and generous).

i could never lie to a girl about a serious thing, or worse even cheating her with another girl...

yeah thats true. its provided not to pay her everything and be to generous, but isnt that expected in some way from a foreigner to be at least a bit generous!???

fanboat

thank you guys for your great advice. dont know where i should start to answer lol

honestly speaking, in austria i definitely had major bad experiences with girls in many cases. they melked me like a cow, and i was just fallen in love completely and didnt recognized anything. but i didnt made that mistake a second time.

thats why im single since about 2 years, theres just no faith and trust in the girls here anymore, once you had 2 bad experiences (of course it was also my mistake to be so honest, and generous).

i could never lie to a girl about a serious thing, or worse even cheating her with another girl...

yeah thats true. its provided not to pay her everything and be to generous, but isnt that expected in some way from a foreigner to be at least a bit generous!???

I was not to good about the mmoney thing while on line....I'm a sucker......had fun but spent a great deal of money.

I enjoted every minute of it...at the same time helped out the poor people.

washingtonian88

Did I hear generous foreigners?! shocked.gif Where? Where? All hiding when I was looking for them. sad.gif

Where were you when I was single?? Woooahhhhh.

Hahahaha.

Of course, you men are expected to be generous... at least buy the lady a cup of tea.

@fanboat, -- what's your chat ID?

I am poor too, you know.

Edited by washingtonian88
Bonehead

Yeah well you can pay for lunch and movies and stuff. Just don't get extravagant. Also, once in a while be slow to pay to see if she'll pay for taxi fare and small things. Girls that offer to pay for the little things, that's a good sign. Of course they also could be paying for the little things while planning to take you for every dime.

But a girl that reaches into her purse to pay for lunch or taxi fare etc, that's a good thing. If your girl wants to go shopping, tell her go have a blast, see you later. But don't offer to give her money. If she wants to go do something, then she best have the money to pay her own cab fare etc.

If she wants to go shopping and has her hand out, then that's the little voice going off in the head. Of course if you hook up with a girl that has no job and her family is starving, then that's different. However, if the girl has a job, then she can pay for things too.

A girl that has money but never offers to pay for anything, even the little things, then yeah you deserve to get milked if you stay with her. :-)

When I go out with girls I test them. I watch how they act, and sometimes I'll order stuff and walk away, leaving her to pay. If she never offers to pay I'll tell her straight up, "Hey can you pay for this? I'm low on cash." Of course, I tell her this after I've paid for lunch a couple times. Not the first date, but if it's getting kinda serious and you're dating regularly, you best make sure she pays for stuff.

If the only money spent is from your pocket, then something is wrong, especially if she's independant, has a job, and lives on her own.

Bonehead

Yeah well you can pay for lunch and movies and stuff. Just don't get extravagant. Also, once in a while be slow to pay to see if she'll pay for taxi fare and small things. Girls that offer to pay for the little things, that's a good sign. Of course they also could be paying for the little things while planning to take you for every dime.

But a girl that reaches into her purse to pay for lunch or taxi fare etc, that's a good thing. If your girl wants to go shopping, tell her go have a blast, see you later. But don't offer to give her money. If she wants to go do something, then she best have the money to pay her own cab fare etc.

If she wants to go shopping and has her hand out, then that's the little voice going off in the head. Of course if you hook up with a girl that has no job and her family is starving, then that's different. However, if the girl has a job, then she can pay for things too.

A girl that has money but never offers to pay for anything, even the little things, then yeah you deserve to get milked if you stay with her. :-)

When I go out with girls I test them. I watch how they act, and sometimes I'll order stuff and walk away, leaving her to pay. If she never offers to pay I'll tell her straight up, "Hey can you pay for this? I'm low on cash." Of course, I tell her this after I've paid for lunch a couple times. Not the first date, but if it's getting kinda serious and you're dating regularly, you best make sure she pays for stuff.

If the only money spent is from your pocket, then something is wrong, especially if she's independant, has a job, and lives on her own.

Think of it this way Bro. The girl was surviving before she met you. She wasn't starving and living naked on the street. Hopefully not. She didn't need you before, and she never had access to your money before. So why do you feel like you got to pay for everything? Now if you want her to accompany you on an expensive vacation or something you know she can't afford, then of course you got to pay her way. But little things like food and taxi rides, who was paying it before you came along? Either she was or some fool she was milking. Test your girls. Do it early.

Bonehead

Expected from a foreigner to be generous? Just cause you're a foreigner doesn't mean you're rich. You cannot support every starving person here. You know what really pisses me off? When beggars come up to me begging for money. They'll follow me for an entire block begging. Thing is, they'll ignore locals. I never seen a beggar begging from locals.

Bro, money buys the same things whether it comes from me or a local. My money is no different from anyone else's money. So why only ask me?

In Thailand, beggars beg equally from locals and tourists. And locals usually do give money to beggars in Thailand. I never give money to a beggar that only targets tourists. You know why? If they were truly that bad off and starving to death, then they'd be begging from everyone, not just me. Money spends just as good no matter who it comes from.

If I was going to die from starvation, I'd ask anyone and everyone for food. I wouldn't cherry pick who I beg from. If a local hands money to a beggar then I'd be happy to contribute too.

exoticboy89

yeah agreed stroker hawaii.

at the beginning its not easy to estimate what shes for a type. yeah the first dates the man is usally forced to invite the girl in every country in the world. if its gonna stay plugged in for the next 5-10 dates you really have to ask yourself: does this girl really like me!? is she just aiming for my money?

so what do you recommend, when this is gonna occur, what probably is gonna happen !??? its for sure the best idea to tell her about that. and just be honest. im not sure if i want a girl that is dependent on me, rather not.

im independent...

another thing: most people said that the girls are not easy to get, so that means they must trust you right!? actually im a bit shy, but i get opener after a few dates. the first date/meeting a girl im really a bit a baby haha. i dont know why but its just me.

washingtonian88

exoticboy

There are different calibers of women out there.

You'll never know what caliber until you're out there.

Men/Women... can't generalize everybody.

Go out there ... go swim, feel the water, find the fish that you like best :)

Try them out.... it will have to be trial and error too. Hehehe.

Keep your senses up. You know what's BEST for YOU!

But hey, I always tell my younger brothers this, if they can afford to shower their ladies, spoil the ladies may it be material or their time, why not? That is if they can afford it and not to the extent of my brothers jeopardizing other important things such as their future in case the relationship goes to the shitter.